Your Own Opinion!! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 09-14-2006, 08:35 PM   #16
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi_Takeshiro View Post
Well...I can sympathize with you about the whole fat think, Corbenk...I dealt with that same thing in school...it's tough.

Well, it is until you accept it. I am trying to loose wight, but I know I am fat. I really have no problem with it. To me it is just like they are saying "You have hair". If they feel that my 220 pounds are hurting them then they better get over it. I am what I am, and it does not effect them at all.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2006, 08:37 PM   #17
White Lotus
Genin

White Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, i used to be heavy, but i just decided to become "normal" and worked my ass off, but I agree with Optimus, my faveorite thing is to just be like, "whatever dude, well see what happends when your pumping my gas in ten years", that has seemed to be the best one for me so far.

But corbernk 220 isn't that much, how tall are you if you are over 6' then its not that bad, whats your waste size, (trying to get an idea of how "big" you are)

Last edited by White Lotus; 09-14-2006 at 08:38 PM.
White Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #18
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
Yeah, i used to be heavy, but i just decided to become "normal" and worked my ass off, but I agree with Optimus, my faveorite thing is to just be like, "whatever dude, well see what happends when your pumping my gas in ten years", that has seemed to be the best one for me so far.

But corbernk 220 isn't that much, how tall are you if you are over 6' then its not that bad, whats your waste size, (trying to get an idea of how "big" you are)
Uh, I am like 6 foot even, my waste size is like 36 or 34.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:46 PM   #19
White Lotus
Genin

White Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats not even that bad, I thought you were like huge by the way you made it sound, your average size mabe a little heavy but nothing bad at all.

White Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:58 PM   #20
Linked
Genin

Linked is an unknown quantity at this point

I think so; I think that most people (thankfully not me) will become a "stereotype" of their click based on theirs and others opinions of their ideals. Skaters/Surfers will be considered druggies. Gangsters will all listen to rap. Nerds will al play D&D and/ or program. It's inevitable, people like to be classified. Look at ancient people, even in cave-man days they had tribe leaders. As we become smarter social classes did so as well. Humans have to divide or separate themselves one way or another from people around them or vice versa.
Linked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #21
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Uh, I am like 6 foot even, my waste size is like 36 or 34.
Dude your not as overweight as you might think. 6 ft. You should be round 180 200 pounds. If you worked out you would be a decked out dude and your look would be even more intemidating, but I'm here to incourage not push. I myself personally love working out. I love the feel of my muscles becoming stronger and I love the energy I have after some free weight training.

Assaulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #22
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Izanagi_Takeshiro is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 5'10 and 220lbs...I only look between 190-200lbs...I was a really heavy set kid...but I can thank my backgrounds in martial arts for making me appeare smaller...I'm still kind of chunk, but everyone who sees me tells me I'm not fat.
Izanagi_Takeshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 03:22 AM   #23
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Fubukimaru Yukishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Corbenk, Izanagi, I can relate to the fat thing too. Up until 8th grade I was ashamed of my body. I lost weight in 8th grade and grew taller so I got skinnier. I kept doing that and I'm 190 and 6 feet...however I'm still insecure about about myself from years of never being able to run with my cousins or go in a pool with confidence or anything else. It's truly a terrible thing to go through, I once wanted to just stay home all day because I hated myself. It was a very stressful period.

As for the clicks thing, I try and stay out of it. People call me emo or geeky cause of my hair and glasses...one guy thought I was a teacher. However, I hang out with the geeks, some popular guys, jocks, punks, and the guys who are just normal. However, I avoid the "gangsters". Some of them are very nice guys, but I hardly think you can be gangster if you go to a 12,000 dollar College Preparatory School. One good thing is this stuff doesn't occur in lunch. Everyone sits with eachother, we aren't isolted by clicks or anything.

Take the Naruto character test!
Fubukimaru Yukishimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 03:30 AM   #24
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

my opinion.... those who are under the "leader" also have a part to blame.. coz they allowed those leaders to rule over them... or maybe they idolize that leader and that they dont have their own opinions so they follow others leads...

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 03:35 AM   #25
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Oh that reminds me, this pertains to leaders stuff. I don't even let our class president boss me around, why? Because his ego is about as big as the school. He gets elected and starts saying "blah blah blah, no prez has done this but I can blah blah blah". I actually asked what makes him think he's different as a serious questions...he tells me I'm out of line, to shut up, and he doesn't have to answer. And he says my opinion about him isn't an opinion because the logic I used doesn't suit his self-glorified description of himself.

Old 09-16-2006, 03:56 AM   #26
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

well that seems to be the total oposite of our class president and that's also bad... coz he dont have the voice to speak up and act like a presiddent .... ya know control the whole class make that shut their unstoppable mouth shut during classs hours

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 09-16-2006, 04:04 AM   #27
kya
Chuunin

kya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the rough

that's so low... why did you ebven voted for that classmate of yours?
kya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 04:18 AM   #28
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

because he's good and we dont want a strict president this year, but good one.. and we thought he could hanlde us...

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 09-16-2006, 04:27 AM   #29
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Our President can handle some of the guys, just not me. It's cause I'm not one of the guys sucking up to him to get another dance _ _'. And if your president can't speak up that is bad. I'd rather have a strict President I could somewhat respect than a weak voiced one.

Old 09-16-2006, 04:30 AM   #30
Copyeyez
Genin

Copyeyez is on a distinguished road

well, our president of the class doesn't take seriously the job and we make some big balls of paper and throw them to the board, and then the teacher says "wtf, who did that" and everyone starts to laugh
Copyeyez is offline   Reply With Quote