Your Own Opinion!! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:58 PM   #46
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Izanagi_Takeshiro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

lol...that's funny...you're funny...were you trying to say something important? because all I got out of that was a guy feeding his ego...lol...maybe you should go stroke that in a bathroom or something...it's bad enough that these good people have to witness it lol...sorry...you fail.
Izanagi_Takeshiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2006, 12:09 AM   #47
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road

1. I'm a girl. See, you took one look at what I said, and fucking decided this maniac must be a guy. Who's the fucking judge now?
2. Of course it was completely and utterly non-important, I was saying them to you afterall.
3. What fucking ego? Everyone who reads what I have said in my previous two points, is going to look at my like I'm an out of control maniac who honest to god needs to calm down. Which in all honesty, is true. I am Stroking NO ego here. if anyone is stroking an ego, it's you prancing around calling yourself *the protector* like you're a hero or something from an anime.
4. Good people don't have to witness it, because like how eyes are more controlled than ears, they can look away. YOU SEE HOW THAT WORKS?
5. I fail? Yeah, I do fail. here I am talking to you like you should be acknowledged, which you really shouldn't be, because you have done nothing to deserve it.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:25 AM   #48
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

lol...sorry if I misunderstood your sex...I just went ahead and assumed that you were a guy...they don't tell tell you the sex of people on this site so I basicly just let it come out like that...their was no pre-conceived idea about you being a maniac or anything of the sort...just let it go kid...you're going to give yourself a heartattack at this rate...I don't have anything against you...I was just sharing a story to depict to people what I know about school and what it was like for me...just relax...it's nothing to get worked up about...drink a coke or something and take a breather...noone is out to get you.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:32 AM   #49
LightDreamer
Jounin

Lmao. You're totally backing down. First you go off about how I'm a failure. and then realizing you just can't win. You back down. now THAT's comedy. First of all. if you look at a person's profile, it does tell you their GENDER, that's what your sex is BTW. OR MAYBE it's because I'm a girl that you're backing down.

And we both know you were unconsciously sexist, because you decided that because this person with SUCH a strong opinion, and someone who will stand up to any given person at any given time, must be a guy. Because you ASSUME guys are the stronger sex. And THAT's why you assumed I was a guy. Even though, my signature blares pink, and my signature has the words ACTRESS in it.

I don't even know what I'm talking about nemore, and I have too much math hmwk to figure out what I want to yell at you about next. So I guess thanks for being my bystander as I threw verbal punches at you...and then failing to do nething about it, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME. GOOD DAY SIR.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

Old 09-19-2006, 12:36 AM   #50
Narutobaka8623

In hgih school I really didn't belong to any clique. I was apart of the marching band, so in keeping with tradition I would've been considered a band geek. And have been into anime since I was 11, so hey an anime club would've sounded like a ablst to me. There were Magic:the Gathering clubs for crying out loud!
But, I was actually a well known person in school. Not popular, but known by just about all the groups of people. Usually ended up that way becasue the teachers made an effort to have the seatign arrangements changed after the first week, to see who was friends with who. Turned out okay. Than again, I was in a city hish school, not a suburban one, so maybe there was more tolerance. But I was also known for being a protector of my friends and also my opinions. Was considered bullheaded, simply because I was too stubbron to change my opinion on issues that people would get annoyed with me. heh heh
Ah, the good ol' days!
Old 09-19-2006, 12:43 AM   #51
LonelyNinja

to be completely honest, i have no idea what the topic is

but, since most are about cliques in high school, i'll stick with that:

i'm a freshman in high school right now, but no one has really done anything *sighs of relief*. but i do hang with a clique, and i've been hanging with them for some time (back in elementary days). now, at my junior high, i was in a weird position. i was friends with the "uncool" kids, friends with the "popular jocks/drama queens" and with the "where do they belong?" group. i was friends with different people, but enemies with more. i was also the type who would get into scraps easily, but usually come out on top (and for someone as scrawny as i am, i did pretty well). but, i think that the whole "popularity" groups is total, but understandable bs. people need order/hierarchies in order to function, it's a basic human thing.

(i apologize to mods+ or any other members if this has nothing to do with topic, it was not clearly explained with first post. sort of)

Last edited by LonelyNinja; 09-19-2006 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:45 AM   #52
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Holy shit...I was just trying to end it...I wasn't backing down...I just didn't see a reason to argue with you...now I'm just going to stop...with a comment like that one, LightDreamer...you really are a lost cause...talking to you in one way or another can't be any good...sorry to hurt your feelings, but you just got the idiot crown...I've met some pretty closed minded, stupid, ignorant people in my day, but you take the cake...and to think I thought we could have a peaceful end and just knock off the bullshit, but I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" really falls under your catagory...I think you need a life and maybe a new hobby...turn off your computer and find something alittle more constructive to do...or maybe in your case...alittle more destructive...

Last edited by Izanagi_Takeshiro; 09-19-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:07 AM   #53
LightDreamer
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi_Takeshiro View Post
Holy shit...I was just trying to end it...I wasn't backing down...I just didn't see a reason to argue with you...now I'm just going to stop...with a comment like that one, LightDreamer...you really are a lost cause...talking to you in one way or another can't be any good...sorry to hurt your feelings, but you just got the idiot crown...I've met some pretty closed minded, stupid, ignorant people in my day, but you take the cake...and to think I thought we could have a peaceful end and just knock off the bullshit, but I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" really falls under your catagory...I think you need a life and maybe a new hobby...turn off your computer and find something alittle more constructive to do...or maybe in your case...alittle more destructive...
LOL you were totally backing down, admit it. Just do it, you'll feel better. Admit to being beaten down by a girl, sexism is something that you must admit too before you can fix it I really am a lost cause? LOL ooh Ouch that just OOZES judging me, BTW, mr I'm so caught up in protecting people from people judging them yet here I am being a hypocrite. You hurt my feelings? Ahh, here you go. Here you go assuming again. To assume is to make an ass of u and me. Stop it. None of MY feelings were hurt. Lol I take the idiot crown? MUST I REPEAT HOW YOU TOLD SOMEONE YOU'D MAKE A HAT OUT OF THEIR HEAD? Cranium? SKULL? Oh yah, and umm that's got flame written allll over it. I was very careful, or as careful as I could be, in NOT flaming you, I just you know, attacked everything you said. HOWEVER no flame was written. That's cause for a banning. LOl OH and by flaming me, that's just another defense mechanism because you know you'll never win.

I'd NEVER want to have a peaceful end with you. It's like bidding condolences to the mother of the mixed nuts bowl. It's just not going to happen. If you didn't get that, I'm comparing your what you said to that of the iq of a mixed nuts bowl.

I have hobbies, there you go assuming again. You don't...KNOW me...at all. REALLY you honestly have absolutely no idea who I am, where I'm from, and who taught me to be so...mean. You honestly shouldn't judge people. Because up to this point, I know nothing about you, and I'll admit that. I know nothing except for the words that you spew out of your mouth. I don't know what you do when you're not on your computer, and I'm not going to pretend that I do. Because I'M a bigger person than that. You are not.

Oh and IF you have time, and it seems like you do, because you're on here 24/7. [and I have no life, right? pffftttt.] Please explain to me exactly where I was close-minded, stupid, and ignorant? It's like you totally lack ALL knowledge of what these terms actually mean. IT might help you in your rebuttle to look them up Good luck with that, you smarty pants you.

--

--

---

Old 09-19-2006, 01:42 AM   #54
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

I couldn't even bring myself to read all of that...it's just full of idiocy...you need to learn to read before you starting adressing me again...I never said anything about making someones head into a hat...go back and read...then when you can admit you're a dumbass...then maybe I'll comment back at you...I don't care if you are a guy or a chick...I don't give a rats ass if you're a god damn unic...when it comes right down to it...you're a closed minded idiot who likes to assume...if you want to rectify yourself...then go ahead and PM me and we can talk about this like sane adults...but I'm done with the spamming BS...that's why I want to stop ok.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:49 AM   #55
LightDreamer
Jounin

Quote:
heh...good thing we aren't friends, Corbenk...if you tried to feed me a line like "my foot in your ass"...I would have already taken your head and made you were your ass as a hate...I hate violence, but I hate being threatend even more.
Meh, something along the lines of head --> ass --> hate?/hat. xD either way it doesn't make sense.

And I will take that whole PMing you deal so wait for it. TOUGH GUY. BTW I'm 15 and far from an adult. How dare you insult me by making it out to sound like you think you're smarter than me.

MUST REFRAIN FROM FLAMING YOUR ASS TO HELL.

--

--

---

Last edited by LightDreamer; 09-19-2006 at 01:52 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:52 AM   #56
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Good...I'll be waiting.