Bush consparacy revealed. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2006, 05:02 PM   #1
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer
 
Shikamaru_IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: I want to be sedated.
Age: 27
Posts: 1,566
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Bush consparacy revealed.

Yes George W. Bush consparacy was revealed. Only a certain number of people know this.

This began 2 years ago as soon as Katrina hit. Bush noticed it was hit at the famous town New orleans. The population was mostly blacks around there. When bush discovered this he thought o a good idea to own america with his precous white people.

His first step was not saving the blacks in the Katrina zone.... So when he didnt help the NBA and Football league helped out Bush noticed this and he was in rage. So he brought up Sport stars should be paid less so they have less power. Another step to domination.

Then the Jews needed to be tooken cared of he gave them better jobs (;i.e more pay) So they wouldnt worry about what was going on and didnt care because they were filthy rich now.

The indains were given jobs with the white house so they didnt get angry and their families were happy with the great pay.

Then the Latino's, Hispanics, Mexicans and Mixed groups were very happy when they saw that the border potro was gone. (Not saying they are all from mexico but were happy when they were all brought toegther and didnt have to live in bad circumstances.

Some celiberties found out about this like Kanye West and Mikeal Myers. So they countered with 'George Bush hates black people' And it was sucees. Black people all over america were about to kill him but then....Kanye west was tooken into goverment grounds. Proof? Didnt you see VMA (video music awards) Kanyes song 'Gold Digger' was a nominee for best Hip Hop Video. But that was made in 2005....... So Kanye didnt have time to make another hit song because he was in goverment fields.


Then George Bush a counter King went and made Black community charaties. Black people then didnt believe Kanye and were silenced.


Kids were tooken into toll so George Bush told Tom a goverment worker to make called myspace so kids were on it all the time and they put hooker, whores out of jail so they can rape them so Bushy can take over america (same with dateline)

Believe me or not i dont care you'll see soon enough. Discuss, Im moving to canada.
__________________
YOU ARE NOT YOUR SIGNATURE
Shikamaru_IQ is offline  


Old 09-23-2006, 05:11 PM   #2
UzumakiIchigo
Genin
 
UzumakiIchigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The screen
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
UzumakiIchigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

ummm, I really don't see any evidence that proves these wild and semi racist claims can you give us some links to this info?

Also Mike myers never said bush hates black people, He was embaressed by kanyes claims. Plus West didn't discover some big conspiracy he was just saying what he thought.

Just because bush is a horrible president doesn't mean he's an evil racist.
UzumakiIchigo is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 05:24 PM   #3
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU
 
D4rKR34v3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
Age: 20
Posts: 1,589
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ View Post
Yes George W. Bush consparacy was revealed. Only a certain number of people know this.

This began 2 years ago as soon as Katrina hit. Bush noticed it was hit at the famous town New orleans. The population was mostly blacks around there. When bush discovered this he thought o a good idea to own america with his precous white people.

His first step was not saving the blacks in the Katrina zone.... So when he didnt help the NBA and Football league helped out Bush noticed this and he was in rage. So he brought up Sport stars should be paid less so they have less power. Another step to domination.

Then the Jews needed to be tooken cared of he gave them better jobs (;i.e more pay) So they wouldnt worry about what was going on and didnt care because they were filthy rich now.

The indains were given jobs with the white house so they didnt get angry and their families were happy with the great pay.

Then the Latino's, Hispanics, Mexicans and Mixed groups were very happy when they saw that the border potro was gone. (Not saying they are all from mexico but were happy when they were all brought toegther and didnt have to live in bad circumstances.

Some celiberties found out about this like Kanye West and Mikeal Myers. So they countered with 'George Bush hates black people' And it was sucees. Black people all over america were about to kill him but then....Kanye west was tooken into goverment grounds. Proof? Didnt you see VMA (video music awards) Kanyes song 'Gold Digger' was a nominee for best Hip Hop Video. But that was made in 2005....... So Kanye didnt have time to make another hit song because he was in goverment fields.


Then George Bush a counter King went and made Black community charaties. Black people then didnt believe Kanye and were silenced.


Kids were tooken into toll so George Bush told Tom a goverment worker to make called myspace so kids were on it all the time and they put hooker, whores out of jail so they can rape them so Bushy can take over america (same with dateline)

Believe me or not i dont care you'll see soon enough. Discuss, Im moving to canada.

@uzimakiichago, that is the proof just not strong.


There is proof, but it is not Strong enough to prove your point. A lot of ppl died in katrina, and it might be bad luck that he could not have save the "blacks" as u said. You are actually being racist, by calling the jewish ppl J**s. and the indian one what were you trying to point ouT?
Your other evidence doesn't point much out so try and serach for more info to back it up.
__________________
D4rKR34v3r is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #4
Corbenk
Kuchin
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Katrina hit like, a year ago, not two. Also, Kanye said bush hates black people. NOT myers. You would know that Mike had no idea what kanye was going to say by the look on his face.

The second last paragraph is so inane, it is obvious this is a joke
Corbenk is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #5
SirBenoit
Sennin
 
SirBenoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cincinnati, ohio, usa, north america, earth
Posts: 4,084
Thanks: 298
Thanked 221 Times in 117 Posts
SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

no facts at all, did you say anything smart or truthful. hope you have fun in canada
__________________
my big catch

SirBenoit is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 06:12 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Fucking el oh el. El fucking oh, to the fucking el. This is so retarded, that I don't know what to say.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #7
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer
 
Shikamaru_IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: I want to be sedated.
Age: 27
Posts: 1,566
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Your all retarded for actually believing his and debating it.

except corbenk he caught on

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
@uzimakiichago, that is the proof just not strong.


There is proof, but it is not Strong enough to prove your point. A lot of ppl died in katrina, and it might be bad luck that he could not have save the "blacks" as u said. You are actually being racist, by calling the jewish ppl J**s. and the indian one what were you trying to point ouT?
Your other evidence doesn't point much out so try and serach for more info to back it up.
First of all Jewish people arent a race they are a religon. Second theiris nothing bad b calling Jewish people a jew, its just cutting it short.
__________________
YOU ARE NOT YOUR SIGNATURE

Last edited by Shikamaru_IQ; 09-23-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Shikamaru_IQ is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #8
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU
 
D4rKR34v3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
Age: 20
Posts: 1,589
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ View Post
Your all retarded for actually believing his and debating it.
what, i don't get it. Who are they believing??? Where is this conspiracy headed to??You make no sense shika.

@Sirbeiot Canada owns man. I am CANADIAN!!
__________________
D4rKR34v3r is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:35 PM   #9
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer
 
Shikamaru_IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: I want to be sedated.
Age: 27
Posts: 1,566
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
what, i don't get it. Who are they believing??? Where is this conspiracy headed to??You make no sense shika.

@Sirbeiot Canada owns man. I am CANADIAN!!
The same way i dont get your 24 letter no sence name. Re-read my post..
__________________
YOU ARE NOT YOUR SIGNATURE
Shikamaru_IQ is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:49 PM   #10
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Joke topic, eh. I don't blame people for not getting it, I always thought jokes were suppose to be funny. I could see how people missed it. Especially when you read the other 'conspiracy theories' on this board. >.>

What was the point of this again?
 
Old 09-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

All right let's do some rewind....

1. New Orleans got beat up by Katrina....hell took some time for Bush to help. Unlike Iraq, he sent troops as fast as speedy gonzalez.

2.About the Jews... well, Israel is Bush "little brother" and helping Jews is like helping Israel. And he still try to help by getting rid of all powerful nation in Middle East such as Iran, Syria.

3.Kanye West, few months after Katrina, he's gone. Never see never heard of him.

4. The Mexicans, well I can't say much of them.

In other words US has vote a horrible man as their leader.

My opinion, The scariest person in the White House is not Bush, but that black woman ( forgot her name) Her last name is Rice.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:53 PM   #12
UzumakiIchigo
Genin
 
UzumakiIchigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The screen
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
UzumakiIchigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

condeleeza rice?
I think thats how you spell it
UzumakiIchigo is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:54 PM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

Her first name is really hard to spell.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:57 PM   #14
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer
 
Shikamaru_IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: I want to be sedated.
Age: 27
Posts: 1,566
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

I did put this in chit chat because it was a joke but someone moved it....<.<

Well most people on this forum got a bad source of humor.
__________________
YOU ARE NOT YOUR SIGNATURE
Shikamaru_IQ is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 09:14 PM   #15
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

I still lol'ed because it was so ridiculous. At first, I thought no one could be that stupid, and it was possibly a joke. But I considered it, and concluded that people can be that stupid. Don't blame me, blame the internets.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.