Bush consparacy revealed. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 05:02 PM   #1
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer

Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Bush consparacy revealed.

Yes George W. Bush consparacy was revealed. Only a certain number of people know this.

This began 2 years ago as soon as Katrina hit. Bush noticed it was hit at the famous town New orleans. The population was mostly blacks around there. When bush discovered this he thought o a good idea to own america with his precous white people.

His first step was not saving the blacks in the Katrina zone.... So when he didnt help the NBA and Football league helped out Bush noticed this and he was in rage. So he brought up Sport stars should be paid less so they have less power. Another step to domination.

Then the Jews needed to be tooken cared of he gave them better jobs (;i.e more pay) So they wouldnt worry about what was going on and didnt care because they were filthy rich now.

The indains were given jobs with the white house so they didnt get angry and their families were happy with the great pay.

Then the Latino's, Hispanics, Mexicans and Mixed groups were very happy when they saw that the border potro was gone. (Not saying they are all from mexico but were happy when they were all brought toegther and didnt have to live in bad circumstances.

Some celiberties found out about this like Kanye West and Mikeal Myers. So they countered with 'George Bush hates black people' And it was sucees. Black people all over america were about to kill him but then....Kanye west was tooken into goverment grounds. Proof? Didnt you see VMA (video music awards) Kanyes song 'Gold Digger' was a nominee for best Hip Hop Video. But that was made in 2005....... So Kanye didnt have time to make another hit song because he was in goverment fields.

Then George Bush a counter King went and made Black community charaties. Black people then didnt believe Kanye and were silenced.

Kids were tooken into toll so George Bush told Tom a goverment worker to make called myspace so kids were on it all the time and they put hooker, whores out of jail so they can rape them so Bushy can take over america (same with dateline)

Believe me or not i dont care you'll see soon enough. Discuss, Im moving to canada.

Old 09-23-2006, 05:11 PM   #2
UzumakiIchigo
Genin

UzumakiIchigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

ummm, I really don't see any evidence that proves these wild and semi racist claims can you give us some links to this info?

Also Mike myers never said bush hates black people, He was embaressed by kanyes claims. Plus West didn't discover some big conspiracy he was just saying what he thought.

Just because bush is a horrible president doesn't mean he's an evil racist.
Old 09-23-2006, 05:24 PM   #3
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ View Post
Yes George W. Bush consparacy was revealed. Only a certain number of people know this.

This began 2 years ago as soon as Katrina hit. Bush noticed it was hit at the famous town New orleans. The population was mostly blacks around there. When bush discovered this he thought o a good idea to own america with his precous white people.

His first step was not saving the blacks in the Katrina zone.... So when he didnt help the NBA and Football league helped out Bush noticed this and he was in rage. So he brought up Sport stars should be paid less so they have less power. Another step to domination.

Then the Jews needed to be tooken cared of he gave them better jobs (;i.e more pay) So they wouldnt worry about what was going on and didnt care because they were filthy rich now.

The indains were given jobs with the white house so they didnt get angry and their families were happy with the great pay.

Then the Latino's, Hispanics, Mexicans and Mixed groups were very happy when they saw that the border potro was gone. (Not saying they are all from mexico but were happy when they were all brought toegther and didnt have to live in bad circumstances.

Some celiberties found out about this like Kanye West and Mikeal Myers. So they countered with 'George Bush hates black people' And it was sucees. Black people all over america were about to kill him but then....Kanye west was tooken into goverment grounds. Proof? Didnt you see VMA (video music awards) Kanyes song 'Gold Digger' was a nominee for best Hip Hop Video. But that was made in 2005....... So Kanye didnt have time to make another hit song because he was in goverment fields.

Then George Bush a counter King went and made Black community charaties. Black people then didnt believe Kanye and were silenced.

Kids were tooken into toll so George Bush told Tom a goverment worker to make called myspace so kids were on it all the time and they put hooker, whores out of jail so they can rape them so Bushy can take over america (same with dateline)

Believe me or not i dont care you'll see soon enough. Discuss, Im moving to canada.

@uzimakiichago, that is the proof just not strong.

There is proof, but it is not Strong enough to prove your point. A lot of ppl died in katrina, and it might be bad luck that he could not have save the "blacks" as u said. You are actually being racist, by calling the jewish ppl J**s. and the indian one what were you trying to point ouT?
Your other evidence doesn't point much out so try and serach for more info to back it up.
Old 09-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #4
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Katrina hit like, a year ago, not two. Also, Kanye said bush hates black people. NOT myers. You would know that Mike had no idea what kanye was going to say by the look on his face.

The second last paragraph is so inane, it is obvious this is a joke
Old 09-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #5
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

no facts at all, did you say anything smart or truthful. hope you have fun in canada

Old 09-23-2006, 06:12 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Fucking el oh el. El fucking oh, to the fucking el. This is so retarded, that I don't know what to say.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #7
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer

Your all retarded for actually believing his and debating it.

except corbenk he caught on

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
@uzimakiichago, that is the proof just not strong.

There is proof, but it is not Strong enough to prove your point. A lot of ppl died in katrina, and it might be bad luck that he could not have save the "blacks" as u said. You are actually being racist, by calling the jewish ppl J**s. and the indian one what were you trying to point ouT?
Your other evidence doesn't point much out so try and serach for more info to back it up.
First of all Jewish people arent a race they are a religon. Second theiris nothing bad b calling Jewish people a jew, its just cutting it short.

Last edited by Shikamaru_IQ; 09-23-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #8
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ View Post
Your all retarded for actually believing his and debating it.
what, i don't get it. Who are they believing??? Where is this conspiracy headed to??You make no sense shika.

@Sirbeiot Canada owns man. I am CANADIAN!!
Old 09-23-2006, 08:35 PM   #9
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
what, i don't get it. Who are they believing??? Where is this conspiracy headed to??You make no sense shika.

@Sirbeiot Canada owns man. I am CANADIAN!!
The same way i dont get your 24 letter no sence name. Re-read my post..
Old 09-23-2006, 08:49 PM   #10
Miburo

Joke topic, eh. I don't blame people for not getting it, I always thought jokes were suppose to be funny. I could see how people missed it. Especially when you read the other 'conspiracy theories' on this board. >.>

What was the point of this again?

Old 09-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

All right let's do some rewind....

1. New Orleans got beat up by Katrina....hell took some time for Bush to help. Unlike Iraq, he sent troops as fast as speedy gonzalez.

2.About the Jews... well, Israel is Bush "little brother" and helping Jews is like helping Israel. And he still try to help by getting rid of all powerful nation in Middle East such as Iran, Syria.

3.Kanye West, few months after Katrina, he's gone. Never see never heard of him.

4. The Mexicans, well I can't say much of them.

In other words US has vote a horrible man as their leader.

My opinion, The scariest person in the White House is not Bush, but that black woman ( forgot her name) Her last name is Rice.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:53 PM   #12
UzumakiIchigo
Genin

UzumakiIchigo is an unknown quantity at this point

condeleeza rice?
I think thats how you spell it
Old 09-23-2006, 08:54 PM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Her first name is really hard to spell.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:57 PM   #14
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer

I did put this in chit chat because it was a joke but someone moved it....<.<

Well most people on this forum got a bad source of humor.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:14 PM   #15
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

I still lol'ed because it was so ridiculous. At first, I thought no one could be that stupid, and it was possibly a joke. But I considered it, and concluded that people can be that stupid. Don't blame me, blame the internets.