Costco... the New World Ruler - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 10-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Harleq
Genin

Harleq is an unknown quantity at this point
Costco... the New World Ruler

Here it is... My Costco Conspiracy Theory...

http://www.priceviewer.com/costco/costco.htm

Costco History: The company's first location, opened in 1976 under the Price Club name, was in a converted airplane hangar on Morena Boulevard in San Diego.

Originally serving only small businesses, the company found it could achieve far greater buying clout by also serving a selected audience of non-business members. With that change, the growth of the warehouse club industry was off and running. In 1983, the first Costco warehouse location was opened in Seattle. Costco became the first company ever to grow from zero to $3 billion in sales in less than six years. When Costco and Price Club merged in 1993, the combined company, operating under the name PriceCostco, had 206 locations generating $16 billion in annual sales, and now has 432 locations

Jim Sinegal founded Costco Wholesale Club in 1983 and has been Costco's president and chief executive since 1993.

Costco began its online presence in 1995 with an informational Web site and in November 1998 began conducting e-commerce at costco.com. The Web site offers a wide selection of name-brand merchandise and services. Some of the product categories include computers, electronics, floral delivery, jewelry, books, CDs, DVDs, travel and pharmacy.

OK... so I am sure that many people know of this giant company. The one where you need to be a member to buy things?

A few years back I claimed that they were just a face of the government meant to get people used to the Mark of the Beast. A mark on someone's hand spoke if in the Bible. Without this mark you cannot barter, buy things.

In Costco you are required to have your membership card to even get through the doors, let alone buy things.

Could I be right? Could this be only the buisness face of some greater conspirocy?

Now in recent news: http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Scienc...asp?NewsNum=20

Advanced Digital Solutions intends to use its implanted RFID (radio frequency identification) VeriChips as a method of payment at the upcoming ID World 2003 in Paris, France. ADS claims that Veripay could end problems of identity theft and make it impossible to lose your credit card.

The technology has two parts; a small chip the size of a rice grain that is surgically implanted in the user, and a radio frequency reader device that activates and provides power to the implanted device. These devices have been in use for almost a decade in a variety of devices; ADS is the first to announce the use of implanted chips to make financial payments.

Placed under the skin... hmmm... I wonder if the most likely and conveniant place is the hand?

I now wonder if this will be a requirement sometime in the future?

Already locator chips are being placed in animals and small childen in case of runaways or abductions... What if the government trys to enforce this under the guise of protection under identity theft or to help protect against terroists or illegal immagration?

As a Christian I am appalled... As a consumer that loves conveniance, I am intreaged...

How about yourselves?

Last edited by Harleq; 10-03-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Harleq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2006, 01:39 PM   #2
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice
Re: Costco... the New World Ruler

i dont see the connection between verichips and costco. O_0

yes verichips will basically be like an identification tag inserted into pets. so when they get lost they can be found via gps. also they can be used to hold your personal information. so it would extremely hard to be a victim indentity theft. also it would make shopping much easier. you could just take the items you want from a store and walk out. all of the items you took would be transmitted to your verichip and then later billed.

ps: we had this debate about verichip and its morality in school like a few years ago. =O

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #3
Harleq
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone View Post
i dont see the connection between verichips and costco. O_0

yes verichips will basically be like an identification tag inserted into pets. so when they get lost they can be found via gps. also they can be used to hold your personal information. so it would extremely hard to be a victim indentity theft. also it would make shopping much easier. you could just take the items you want from a store and walk out. all of the items you took would be transmitted to your verichip and then later billed.

ps: we had this debate about verichip and its morality in school like a few years ago. =O
Costco requires a membership to use...

The chip is made to buy stuff with...

The government makes it so you can't buy stuff without the chip...

It is like Costco was getting people used to the idea to have a membership to buy things, like being required to have the chip to buy things...
Old 10-03-2006, 02:04 PM   #4
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

Alot of places require membership to buy stuff, like Sam's Club....so whats your point? O_0

you have to think outside the box. the chip can be used to invade your privacy. big brother can have tabs on you....but they can claim that its only used for national security....like to fight terrorism.

So true.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:17 PM   #5
Harleq
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone View Post
Alot of places require membership to buy stuff, like Sam's Club....so whats your point? O_0

you have to think outside the box. the chip can be used to invade your privacy. big brother can have tabs on you....but they can claim that its only used for national security....like to fight terrorism.
I mentiond those things.

And I understand that other places require memberships, just Costco is a big thing in my area so I used that.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:21 PM   #6
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleq View Post
Here it is... My Costco Conspiracy Theory...

http://www.priceviewer.com/costco/costco.htm

Costco History: The company's first location, opened in 1976 under the Price Club name, was in a converted airplane hangar on Morena Boulevard in San Diego.

Originally serving only small businesses, the company found it could achieve far greater buying clout by also serving a selected audience of non-business members. With that change, the growth of the warehouse club industry was off and running. In 1983, the first Costco warehouse location was opened in Seattle. Costco became the first company ever to grow from zero to $3 billion in sales in less than six years. When Costco and Price Club merged in 1993, the combined company, operating under the name PriceCostco, had 206 locations generating $16 billion in annual sales, and now has 432 locations

Jim Sinegal founded Costco Wholesale Club in 1983 and has been Costco's president and chief executive since 1993.

Costco began its online presence in 1995 with an informational Web site and in November 1998 began conducting e-commerce at costco.com. The Web site offers a wide selection of name-brand merchandise and services. Some of the product categories include computers, electronics, floral delivery, jewelry, books, CDs, DVDs, travel and pharmacy.

OK... so I am sure that many people know of this giant company. The one where you need to be a member to buy things?

A few years back I claimed that they were just a face of the government meant to get people used to the Mark of the Beast. A mark on someone's hand spoke if in the Bible. Without this mark you cannot barter, buy things.

In Costco you are required to have your membership card to even get through the doors, let alone buy things.

Could I be right? Could this be only the buisness face of some greater conspirocy?

Now in recent news: http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Scienc...asp?NewsNum=20

Advanced Digital Solutions intends to use its implanted RFID (radio frequency identification) VeriChips as a method of payment at the upcoming ID World 2003 in Paris, France. ADS claims that Veripay could end problems of identity theft and make it impossible to lose your credit card.

The technology has two parts; a small chip the size of a rice grain that is surgically implanted in the user, and a radio frequency reader device that activates and provides power to the implanted device. These devices have been in use for almost a decade in a variety of devices; ADS is the first to announce the use of implanted chips to make financial payments.

Placed under the skin... hmmm... I wonder if the most likely and conveniant place is the hand?

I now wonder if this will be a requirement sometime in the future?

Already locator chips are being placed in animals and small childen in case of runaways or abductions... What if the government trys to enforce this under the guise of protection under identity theft or to help protect against terroists or illegal immagration?

As a Christian I am appalled... As a consumer that loves conveniance, I am intreaged...

How about yourselves?

im not worried, i dont think over half of american citizens are gonna be like 'yea, you can implant shit inside of us' and we'd have to vote therefore, aint happening.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #7
shadowclone
Genbu

eh, if your worried about major retail companies, you should be afraid of Wal-Mart and Sam's Club. =O

So true.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #8
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

wal mart is the shit man, if your ever thirsty man, you can just walk in there in one door, grab a coke or w/e you want and wlak out the other, there so nice. =)

"yes you shouldnt woryr about major corps." - non spam reasons <_<

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #9
Harleq
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
im not worried, i dont think over half of american citizens are gonna be like 'yea, you can implant shit inside of us' and we'd have to vote therefore, aint happening.
I dunno...

Most of human society is all about the conveniance.

Not as bright as they used to be either...
Old 10-03-2006, 05:29 PM   #10
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

A) Next time, show where you took this story from. I've seen it before on other forums, so I am almost 100% certain that you did not write up that thesis and argument. (Plagarizing will get you an infraction in the future.)

B) Punted to conspiracy theories.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #11
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

ok look,This theory has been said about wallmart as weel its not true.there just really a rich company.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:04 PM   #12
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard things about this so called "theory" before. A lot of uber-Christians are afraid it has something to do with the "Mark of the Beast" or something. Is that what you're getting at? I mean, you did mention you were Christian.

However, shadow's right. There's a lot of places that require membership to buy things. I doubt they'll insert "membership cards" or "verichips" into the skin, though.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:15 PM   #13
shadowclone
Genbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
I've heard things about this so called "theory" before. A lot of uber-Christians are afraid it has something to do with the "Mark of the Beast" or something. Is that what you're getting at? I mean, you did mention you were Christian.

However, shadow's right. There's a lot of places that require membership to buy things. I doubt they'll insert "membership cards" or "verichips" into the skin, though.
actually they already have inserted the verichips into people. they used them as a tracking device. if i remember correctly, some mexican politcians had the chip inserted into their arm. the chip is the size of a grain of rice.

So true.

Old 10-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's for the rich people, lmao. And the more important persons in our society. I'm not sure if inserting them into everyone is particularly moral.

And besides, I thought they inserted them through surgery...not a grain of rice. XD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 01:40 AM   #15
shadowclone
Genbu

o_0

those chips are small...like the size of a grain of rice. thus they just inject them =D

surgery would be too troublesome and a waste of time....<_<

So true.