|07-21-2006, 08:30 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Thanked 6,859 Times in 2,435 Posts
1. No spamming outside of the Daily Convo Threads.
-> Do not go off topic. If the thread is about toast you will talk about toast.
-> Do not make short and useless posts such as “ye...” or “hmm…”. (If the staff members see this then they will delete the post and send you a warning, if they see it a second time they will give you a ban for 1-2 days. If after your ban you come back and do the same you will get a longer ban).
2. No flaming (insulting and bad mouthing other members and staff) or racial/sexist comments in posts or in PMs, this includes severe swearing. Serious flaming will result in an automatic ban, the length of the ban will be determined by the staff member banning you.
If you recieve 3 infractions for flamming (as in, you flame, get banned, come back and flame again, like that three times), on your third flame you will be perm banned. This rule also applys to the racist/sexist infractions and the stealing infractions...get 3 of one of those, and you will be perm banned.
Furthermore, if you get a combination of 4 of any of the auto-ban infractions (flame/racist/stealing), on your 4th infraction, you will be perm banned.
->One or two swear words in a long post are acceptable but we do not want to see something like “for f**k’s sake what is this f**king a** ra**ping ba**tard f**king talking about… s**t?” – if we see something like this delete the post and send you a warning, if we see it a second time we will give you a ban for 1-2 days. If after your ban you come back and do the same you will get a longer ban.
3. No multiple posting, (this means posting straight after you have posted, wait for someone else to post then you post). If you have something to add on to the post do not make a new one, there is a Edit Button at the bottom right of your post for a good reason – use it.
There is an acceptation to this rule, you may post two or more times in a row IF:
->The one post does not fit in all the text (by this I do not mean a crap load of spam, I mean something useful, something like a fan fiction story etc.)
->You have 5 or more images to post (as of now you may only post 4 images, it might change in the future). Emotions count as images in a post so if you have 5+ images to post DO NOT use emotions please because they waste image space. (this part mostly applies to the Fan Creations and Graphics Design sections of the forum, if the 5+ images are just crap like funny pictures then post links)
-> If you double post once, the posts will either get merged or one of them will be deleted and you will get a warning, if you do it again you will get a short ban, if you come back and do it again you will get a longer ban.
4. Posting of any pornographic material will only result in an automatic 1 week ban or if it’s bad enough you will get an automatic perm ban. If you repeat this then you will get a perm ban.
5. No multiple accounts (more than one account on an IP address).If you have multiple accounts on your IP Address for any reason, such as having siblings on the site also, please let us know. If you have a multiple your other account will get a perm ban and you will get a 1 week ban for every other account you made.
(Note: If you DO get banned for multiple accounting and you can prove us other wise then please get in touch with one of the administrators as soon as you can through email:
6. DO NOT post in other people ban or warning threads (the ban threads are usually closed but if ever one of them might be accidentally open you do not post in it). This will get you a 1 day ban per post, 2 posts = 2 day ban. If you do it a second time you will get a 2 day ban per post, 2 posts = 4 day ban and so on.
7. Signatures and Avatars:
-> Your signature must not stretch the page a lot.
-> Your signature images must not be higher than 350 px (thats all of the images added togather, not individualy). Any other images can go in spoilers. This is how you do a spoiler [spoiler="any title here"] Images, Text or whatever here [/SPOILE] (NOTE: There is an “R” in the last tag the “[/SPOILE], so remember to add that, the only reason I’m not adding the “R” is so I can show you how the tags are supposed to be written, if I added the “R” it would just show how the spoiler looks like when it’s done.)
-> No insults in signatures.
-> Also advertising sites in signatures is prohibited (unless they are things such as Deviantart - Myspace - Your Blog).
8. No ripping images. If we get a report that you have stolen a signature, an avatar we will investigate it and if we find out that the report was right you will receive an immediate ban.
First offense=1 week
Second offense=2 weeks
Third offense=4 weeks
If you do send us a report of a stolen sig please provide some proof aswell.
9. No advertising of money making schemes or sites. This will result in a 2 day ban.
10. No advertising your site unless you have 150+ post count and must be done in the correct section. If you do advertise without the required amount of posts you will be issued with a 2 day ban.
11. If a thread is dead leave it to rest in peace. if its old then let it die... if anyone brings up dead threads (also called Topping) they will be issued with an automatic 2 day ban and if people post after the person has brought up the thread they will be issued with a 1 day ban for each post.
12. Posting of Illegal content, such as copywritten material (ie. a torrent link to a music album or to photo editing software), will result in the links being deleted and you will recieve an infraction.
13. Please don't give spoilers for any type of media (video games, movies, anime, manga, ect.) If you must give spoilers, then please use the Spoiler Button fuction. If you don't, you will be given an infraction.
14. No Trolling.
Trolling-- The act of purposefully antagonizing a member of the forums.
Trolling will result in a 4-point infraction per troll post. This means that a total of three troll posts will result in an autoban.
15. In the spam zone (or anywhere else for that matter) "above you" threads are not permitted anymore, so please don't post them. There are a few that are still going on, and the reason for that is they were made before the rule was created.
16. Just because a rule is not listed here, does not mean that you can't be punished for it. We are human, and therefore can not predict every little thing that may happen and write it down here. NOTE TO MODS: If you have a question on whether or not something is against the rules, please ask Shino about it.
Last edited by OG; 08-31-2007 at 10:53 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|