Naruto Q&A - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 10-28-2006, 10:40 PM   #1
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Naruto Q&A

Got Naruto questions? Ask 'em here, and we'll answer.
Because this thread is stickied, topping will be allowed if the question is legitimate.

Naruto Q&A Directory
Naruto Q&A Directory 2 - All previous questions will be listed here

NO OPINION BASED QUESTIONS
Examples of opinion based questions:
Who's your favorite character?
Who would win Naruto or Sasuke? (These questions go into VS thread)
Is Itachi the strongest? Why?

NO POLL BASED QUESTIONS
Examples of poll based questions:
How many jutsu do you know?
What kind of merchandise do you own?
How many manga volumes do you have?

Before you ask, see if your question is here in the Naruto FAQ

The following questions cannot be answered:
Where is Rin?
Is Tobi really Obito?

When asking manga questions that have not been in the anime yet, please put them in spoiler tags; since this is not the manga section.

Gaming questions regarding tips, cheats, and so forth are not allowed either. Those questions belong in the Gaming Section.

Technical questions having to do with the Naruto episode format, and all other computing questions should belong in the Computers Section.

SPAM AND GET INFRACTIONS!!
ONLY NARUTO-BASED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE ALLOWED

REPEATING THE SAME ANSWER WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM! If a question has already been answered correctly do not answer it again.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi

Last edited by YoshiToshi; 02-15-2012 at 04:37 PM.
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2006, 01:02 AM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Q&A

i dont think this is gonna work toshi [as u can already see what is happening] XD.....but i will delete the posts above me >.>;

let's see where it goes though >.>;
Old 10-29-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
Kyleia
Genin

Kyleia is on a distinguished road

Hmm? Well, okay. I have a question; where would you find a good thread about the Sharingan? I've been wondering for awhile now.

And also, about "The path." Anyone know about that?
Kyleia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:18 AM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleia View Post
Hmm? Well, okay. I have a question; where would you find a good thread about the Sharingan? I've been wondering for awhile now.

And also, about "The path." Anyone know about that?
your questions are very vague...what do u want to know about the sharingan? and what "path?"...where did you hear this term?
Old 10-29-2006, 01:20 AM   #5
Kyleia
Genin

Kyleia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
your questions are very vague...what do u want to know about the sharingan? and what "path?"...where did you hear this term?
Sorry, it's late O.o

Well, it's origins for a start. Like how it actually came to be, and what the rumour of the Byakugan has to do with it.

And the path is out of the manga via. suicide note of Shisui
Kyleia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:26 AM   #6
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleia View Post
Sorry, it's late O.o

Well, it's origins for a start. Like how it actually came to be, and what the rumour of the Byakugan has to do with it.

And the path is out of the manga via. suicide note of Shisui
no clue...it has never been revealed...[and i will not state the theories that people have about it]

no clue, that is why people question itachi's leave...also itachi wrote the note so the path reference is something about itachi that hasnt been revealed yet.......
Old 10-29-2006, 03:11 AM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
i dont think this is gonna work toshi [as u can already see what is happening] XD.....but i will delete the posts above me >.>;

let's see where it goes though >.>;
Yea, as you can see that there are still SOME people that have yet to learn how to read; and I think that there will still be newbs posting threads, instead of using just one thread; because they have yet to learn the rules of a forum, or the functions of one. >_>

@Kyleia: Not much information has been released on Shisui's note. What we already can assume is that Itachi used the Mangekyou Sharingan to forge the suicide note, and killed Shisui the night of that meeting.
All that's known about the Byakugan and it's past was that the Sharingan branched from the Byakugan. (or was it byakugan from the sharingan?) Not much information released on that either.

Old 10-29-2006, 03:40 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

uhhhh.. Q&A...

Ok... how old is konoha... since it's founding by the first hokage

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 04:24 AM   #9
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Considering that in the series Naruto is 15 years old; and also that if Sandaime were alive he would be 71, I would estimate it to be about 100-120 years old.
Because we cannot determine when Shodaime/Nidaime died, or whether how old they were when they died.

Old 10-29-2006, 02:12 PM   #10
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

okay, this is an anime question, i would like to ask WHEN WILL THE FILLERS END!?!?

This is a Manga question. WHO IS THE AKA LEADER????

okay these are really my questions. Why do they have such a low tech village. What year do they live in?? Also why dun they have any nukes, or bombs and Modern Technology. They have a lot of tech, but nothing to improve their equip. Like in naruto movie 2 they had those ear pieces. In the special episode where they aired all the best fights,they had cameras and all that technology. Why dun they have technolgy to help with their wepons??
Old 10-29-2006, 03:48 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
okay, this is an anime question, i would like to ask WHEN WILL THE FILLERS END!?!?

This is a Manga question. WHO IS THE AKA LEADER????

okay these are really my questions. Why do they have such a low tech village. What year do they live in?? Also why dun they have any nukes, or bombs and Modern Technology. They have a lot of tech, but nothing to improve their equip. Like in naruto movie 2 they had those ear pieces. In the special episode where they aired all the best fights,they had cameras and all that technology. Why dun they have technolgy to help with their wepons??
first off, do NOT ask the first two questions anywhere[other than spam zone] or you will be banned, we stated in two threads about those topics that it will be an auto ban -.-;

The technology in naruto is very strange in that they did use wireless communication after timeskip[if you remember team gai and their split up]....i think this is something we will start seeing in the upcoming chapters since in the last one, the Akatsuki leader seems to be in a more developed village/building......so based on facts, the technology in their universe is increasing.....

Toshi-i will help you out in this thread by deleting the questions that arent based on facts ^^;.....
Old 10-29-2006, 04:45 PM   #12
| | Hiro | |
Chuunin

| | Hiro | | is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a question. When was Naruto made?

Currently Inactive.
| | Hiro | | is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:12 PM   #13
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

@OG: thankies. that helps a bunch. ^^

@D4rKR34v3r: No cars, no airplanes, no telephones.
Yet they have radios, TVs, movie theaters, cameras, and what else? idk
They live in no time period. It is a make-believe time period, where only certain things exist.

@Hiro:
Manga: November 1999
Anime: October 3, 2002

Last edited by YoshiToshi; 10-29-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:15 PM   #14
| | Hiro | |
Chuunin

| | Hiro | | is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
@OG: thankies. that helps a bunch. ^^

They live in no time period. It is a make-believe time period, where only certain things exist.

@Hiro:
Manga: November 1999
Anime: October 3, 2002
Seriously? Wow thats quite a distance between them.

Currently Inactive.
| | Hiro | | is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:20 PM   #15
The Great Kakashi
Genin

The Great Kakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Actually it's quiet possible for the time period they're in to have cars or such technology. The reason why Konoha wouldn't have these because they're noisy and Konoha is a Hidden village, such noisy contraptions would cause attention to the where abouts of the Hidden village. I know I'm probably wrong, but it's only a theory lol.

Last edited by The Great Kakashi; 10-29-2006 at 05:21 PM.
The Great Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote