Riddle(s) Of The Week!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-31-2006, 06:10 PM   #1
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Riddle(s) Of The Week!!

well dante sorta did this so i am gonna tief his idea. So i will post a Riddle every week! it will be a skill testing question. NO CHEATING!! I found most of these riddles searching around. If you already know the answer dun post, let other ppl think. ONLY I or someone i choose can post the Riddle Of The Week. EVERYONE UNDERSTAND?? Okay then first riddles!

Also for hints Highlight to see them!

I am a word that means never again

Hint: Edgar Allen Poe

Iruka devised a way to train the ninja academy students in the art of mass combat. These mock battles are divided into 2 rounds. Round A and Round B.

Round A : The students are allowed to fight against anyone and as many opponents they choose. (i.e. 1 nin can go against 5, or 3 can go against 7) However, the nins cannot change opponents.

Round B : The students must not spar with the opponents encounted in the previous round and must spar with all those they didn't fight in the first round.

This is to ensure that the weakest student will have a chance to fight the strongest of the lot and that the ninja-wannabes will be trained in fighting as a part of a group or against many. Each student is tagged numerically and Iruka draws up a table that lists the opponents of each student.

Question: In one particular battle, Iruka discovered that the table he gets in the 2nd round could be made identical to that in the 1st round simply by re-labelling the students. If all the students are now divided into squads of 4, what is the possible numbers of students that will be left over.

Good Luck!

Oh yeah Credits go to, The Riddle Maker somewhere out there on the net and Kinda just Kinda <Dante>! So go crazy! And dun cheat!

Forgot to say you only have 1 week to answer them!

Last edited by D4rKR34v3r; 10-31-2006 at 06:14 PM.
D4rKR34v3r is offline   Reply With Quote