Conquer the World - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
Haku2099
Chuunin

Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough
Conquer the World

Alright folks lets see how you stack up aginst the warlords of history. Here's how it's gonna go, if you've ever thought of conquering the world( and let's face it who hasn't ) then post your plan here.

My Plan: I would start by conquering the U.S., simply because they have the largest milatary presence around the world, I would start a religous war with rumor and propaganda ( and since there are so many religions in the US it can't be hard to do ) and then while the country is in turmoil I would slowly gather forces and then make my move on washington when I had suficent forces.

well folks what's your plan?

The one and only Furry Ninja.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2006, 07:28 PM   #2
LonelyNinja

Re: Conquer the World

i'm sticking this in a spoiler >.>
to prevent direct copying <.<
i know you people will... =_=

Plan for World Domination

Step 1: Begin world conquest by slowly climbing the political ladder.
Step 2: After attaining a high political standing, run for President.
Step 3 (If elected President): Begin eliminating all of my opposition discreetly. Place members loyal to me in their spots.
Step 4 (After complete control of Supreme Court/Military): Begin conquest of North and South America.
Step 5: Proceed to conquer rest of planet.

Steps may vary, and methods are top secret.
Have a nice day.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:13 PM   #3
Haku2099
Chuunin

Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
i'm sticking this in a spoiler >.>
to prevent direct copying <.<
i know you people will... =_=

Plan for World Domination

Step 1: Begin world conquest by slowly climbing the political ladder.
Step 2: After attaining a high political standing, run for President.
Step 3 (If elected President): Begin eliminating all of my opposition discreetly. Place members loyal to me in their spots.
Step 4 (After complete control of Supreme Court/Military): Begin conquest of North and South America.
Step 5: Proceed to conquer rest of planet.

Steps may vary, and methods are top secret.
Have a nice day.
sneaky, devious, although I think that I've seen plans like this somewhere before, depending on your methods ( which I understand keeping those secret ) could even be original.
I approve
XD

Old 11-01-2006, 10:15 PM   #4
DeathSand
Genin

DeathSand is an unknown quantity at this point

i would create a time machine travel to the past and destroy everyone

Member of the :
Sound Shinobi FC
Gaara FC
New narusasu fc
VILLAGE BRAWL FC

I have quit my fire emblem FC

AHEM!

"Fear ME!!!"
( ) ( )
(>n.n)>

"Now BOW TO MY ALL POWRFUL HYPNO EYE!!"

O.@

I dont mind because I just saved a bunch of money on my signature by switching to Gecko!
DeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:17 PM   #5
Mooch

i'd just be myself. I pwn all anyway. : )
Old 11-01-2006, 10:20 PM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I will create my own Grand Army of Kluang... take control of nuke of USA and Russia, US nuke Russia, Russia nuke US. Then the new world war will began. When the powerful nation is weakened by the war. My army will defeat them and I will rule the world....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:25 PM   #7
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I would set up groups in every country that had nukes and position my main forces of North America. I would then assassinate various U.S. leaders and seize control. Using propaganda, I would convince citizens to follow me and my plans. At the same time, the groups in other countries would gain control of each country's nuclear programs, thue eliminating my biggest threat and giving me a powerful weapon in one move. Using the bases already erected in these other countries, I would send some troops to make sure the takeover there went smoothly. I'd use propaganda, threats, brute force, or something like that to get them to go with me. If any other countries resisted me, it would be nuke hell for them. Once I gained control of every country, I would unite them, order a common currency and language to be used worldwide, and have large forces dedicated to the stopping of crime. If every country is united, criminals would have nowhere to run.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:27 PM   #8
DeathSand
Genin

DeathSand is an unknown quantity at this point

well it would be very hard too take over the world

Member of the :
Sound Shinobi FC
Gaara FC
New narusasu fc
VILLAGE BRAWL FC

I have quit my fire emblem FC

AHEM!

"Fear ME!!!"
( ) ( )
(>n.n)>

"Now BOW TO MY ALL POWRFUL HYPNO EYE!!"

O.@

I dont mind because I just saved a bunch of money on my signature by switching to Gecko!
DeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I would set up groups in every country that had nukes and position my main forces of North America. I would then assassinate various U.S. leaders and seize control. Using propaganda, I would convince citizens to follow me and my plans. At the same time, the groups in other countries would gain control of each country's nuclear programs, thue eliminating my biggest threat and giving me a powerful weapon in one move. Using the bases already erected in these other countries, I would send some troops to make sure the takeover there went smoothly. I'd use propaganda, threats, brute force, or something like that to get them to go with me. If any other countries resisted me, it would be nuke hell for them. Once I gained control of every country, I would unite them, order a common currency and language to be used worldwide, and have large forces dedicated to the stopping of crime. If every country is united, criminals would have nowhere to run.
Hmmm.. About your plan I say sacrifice is needed for a greater good, right.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:33 PM   #10
Nuerhachi Niru

Assassinate every politcal leader (US) in 24. (In a Team of Assassins)

The US begins to weaken, assassinate any other political guy who wants to help.

Convince other countries to take over the US.

Have a meeting between all the Leaders of the Countries that joined.

When all of them are in the building everything goes KABOOM. On that same day I assassinate all their poilitcal leaders. (After Evaluation)

Control their armies. Destroy and Conquer every country that did not fall for it.

xO -puts file back in cabinet-
Old 11-01-2006, 10:51 PM   #11
Haku2099
Chuunin

I knew you people were twisted and this proves it.
I'm not the only one who actually considers taking over the world, and spends time planning for it.
>.> <.<
I'm not the only one right?

Old 11-01-2006, 10:53 PM   #12
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku2099 View Post
I knew you people were twisted and this proves it.
I'm not the only one who actually considers taking over the world, and spends time planning for it.
>.> <.<
I'm not the only one right?
i'm more twisted then them all <.<

and i spend lots of time planning world domination, both stupid/funny plans and serious plans.

one of my plans involved radio-active hamsters and blood-thirsty wolves that i fed pregnant cats <.<
Old 11-01-2006, 11:35 PM   #13
Haku2099
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
i'm more twisted then them all <.<

and i spend lots of time planning world domination, both stupid/funny plans and serious plans.

one of my plans involved radio-active hamsters and blood-thirsty wolves that i fed pregnant cats <.<
there are a few pregnant cats in my neighborhood
>.>
<.<

Old 11-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #14
SakuraHaruno93
Academy Student

SakuraHaruno93 is an unknown quantity at this point

my evil plan is to:

KILL EVRYONE!!
then feed the human flesh to the demons in hell...
then feed the rest to the filthy dogs... MUAHAHAHAHA!!
I'LL ONLY KEEP MY FRIENDS ALIVE

It's the awesome Dancing Bunny!!!!
SakuraHaruno93 is offline   Reply With Quote