Battle Royale: NarutoLounge Edition. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 11-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #1
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Evil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura about
Battle Royale: NarutoLounge Edition.

Talk about the story here:
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...158#post821158

Notes before i beging:

Each post per day *If I can even fit two in one day...* Will be about a certain group or person so don't feel left out, I'm using Jax and 48 'Cause I have A LOT in store for them including a fight.

I'll look at your avatar for a description of you, for example: Oakgyrl has the weird purple ninja thing in her ava so that will be her description and etc.

It's too late to change theme songs, if you chose LP- In the end and wanted it changed in the thread it's to late.

Don't bitch about how ya get killed off, since reading the BR sign-up thread I noticed it will have laot of tension between Jaxons group *LP record down the throat?* and this so called 'Team evil', Obviously members from each side will be eliminated over time by the oppsoing members of the groups or just someone out of the blue.

If I can't get your theme song I'll just leave what it is called mmkay?

There are others I must still add to the list but please note that I aint forgot about you.

BEGIN BIZNITCH!

The moans, mutters and cries filled the small four walled room, it was a miracle how they could fit over twenty people. Two armed guards stood in the centre of the crowd equipped with assult rifles and mace. The guards faces showed no sorrow,no pleasure in this game just as if it was a boring job in the office sorting pencils by their colour.

'Hello children! I'm Evil-Tsunade but to the fans of Battle Royal call me Conor. Class seventeen has been chosen for this years edition of Battle Royal! The seat gripping, blood spilling and parent depresion show ever to be seen on TV! But thats not the point of your stay here on Takami Island is it? No. There are over twenty of you here in this room but sadly only one can come out as the gladiator of this blood shed tournament. As you may notice you have a very tight collar around your neck, consider this a gift from me to you my children. The point of these collars are so that you don't decide to be little bitches and run away off the island and so that you WILL play my game. If you refuse in doing so however I push one of these fancy numbered on this remote representing you and BANG BABY! Your out of the game for good! Now please stand up, and when your name is called you shall be given a number, collect your bag of items and bugger off outside and play children. the following players are...

Sasuke Power, number one
Coconaught, number two
Miburo, number three
Ninja 48, number four
Jaxon, number five
Shadowclone, number six
Shinobiknight, lucky seven
Slayer91, number eight
Rhi, number nine
Kluang, number ten
Mooch, number eleven
DarkAztec, number twelve
LonelyNinja, unlucky thirteen!
Oakygyrl510, number fourteen
Swt, number fifteen
Lufia, number sixteen
Nara Shikamaru, number seventeen
Lesserblade, number eighteen
Pride, number nineteen
Niru, number twenty
Kakashi S.S.4, number twenty-one
Haku2099, number twenty-two
Shinobi of light, number twenty-three. DEAD
6_Naruto_6, number twenty-four
Brendan, number twenty-five

'You bastards!' A player shouted spitting in a guards face before storming out with his bag.

'Well this bloody lovely don't you think lads? Not even had a breakfast!' Jaxon grinned looking in his bag before walking into the long narrow tunnel keeping himself under control.

A day had passed and everybody was in their place ready for the hunt to begin

'Don't s'pose you wanna shoot me would ya?' Ninja48 grinned to Jaxon as Jaxon flashed his weapon around.

'What is it?' He asked climbing deeper into the hills cave where Jaxon bided his time.

'Donno...fires a lot of weird stuff, even ice...' Ninja48's grin went to a look of terror as Jaxon's face started to grow into a smile bordering insanity.

'So I take it me and you are...y'know?'

'Allies?'

'Yeah...' Ninja48 smiled scratching the back of his head.

'....No-one has allies on this game, but I'll make sure we fight it out in the end...so yes.' Jaxon replied grabbing a rock on the cave wall to help himself up.

'Yeah, ok sounds cool man...But anyone else we can trust I mean, if we let to many people in we're gonna get backstabbed ya know what I mean Jay?' Ninja48 trmbled at the thought of being shot down by some gun weilding psychopath.

'A few but that Sasuke Power seems to think he's untouchable....' The insane grin came back on Jaxon's face as he grabbed his bag and pulled his hood up.

'....Yeah.' Ninja48 sighed following with his bag over his left shoulder resting comfortably on his Padded Parka jacket.

'Well then...let the hunt begin..'

Several hours passed as Jaxon and Ninja48 passed through the woods all the wya to the lake.

'I'd keep your yes open, someone has been here before us....look at the burnt twigs...' Ninja48 said paranoid looking all around him.

'Great, who'll be the first to fuck with us?' Jaxon grinned blasting a strange aqua coloured beam into the lake.

'Maybe I can be of assistance, I camp here, now if you want your parents to actually have your corpse I suggest you move on.' A gruff middle aged man growled while shoving on spiked knuckle dusters.

'You wanna fuck wid us? Bitch get your ass back to that trailer park where you came from before I send you to St Peter with a frying pan up your ass!'

'...Mate...your weapons a frying pan?' jaxon sighed turning his back leaving Ninja48 to the stocky middle aged loud mouth.

'Why don't you let your fists do the talking little boy? Dark Aztec doesn't let anybody mess with him...'

'Fists? Oh these, I wasn't planning to use them, I was planning to do...THIS!' Ninja48 yelled sticking his head into Dark Aztec's scarred face sending blood everywhere.

'C'mon bitch! I thought you were going to send my corpse to my mum!' He laughed jumping side to side preparing for what Aztec had in mind. But within a few seconds Aztec came back with a kick to 48's stomach sending him to his knee's

'Any last words mother fucker?' He asked pulling Ninja48 up by the hair.

'DAMN YOUR SO UGLY UP CLOSE!' 48 laughed thrusting his head forward for another blow to the nose of Aztec.

Last edited by Evil-Tsunade; 11-12-2006 at 06:37 AM. Reason: member update.
Evil-Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Evil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura about
Re: Battle Royal: NarutoLounge edition.

'Damn crazy presenter, I'll kill him off before I let myself die...' Oakygyrl sighed walking through the damp grass of the island's woods. The cracking of the branches she stepped on added to her paranoid mind as she approached the exit of the woods.

'I wonder what teacher would have said at a time like this? Hunt or be hunted? Kill or be killed? Doesn't matter now...' Oaky thought passing two of her class mates fight it out like savage animals while theo ther one had his back turned, it made her wonder what type of freaks get enjoyment out of watching this.

'Bitch, you better leave them to it! It works to our advantage, another player down works to my advantage...but I suppose I could get my hands dirty Oaky just for you' Shinobi of light grinned grabbing her shoulder, the pasty white hand sent goosebumps down Oaky's spine.

'Ah...Now I know what teacher would have said...' She grinned from underneath her black neck garment.

'And that would be?...' Light asked lowering his bag to get his weapon out.

'Screw you ass hole!' She yelled spinning round and hooking him in the jaw before putting her bag on the ground and pulling out her weapon.

'Odd...never saw this gun on the market before...' Oaky thought preparing herself against Light who seemed ready to shed some blood.

'Just my luck...a nice two sided blade' He laughed resting it on his shoulder.

'Martial arts versus modern arts? Now thats just silly' Oaky laughed shooting her fine shiny black black market weapon.

'Pft, as if you have the guts bitch, c'mon I'm sure your mum would understand it from my point of view! You died for a friend, how great is that you kind hearted person?' Light laughed sprinting towards Oaky , his black messy long hair tucked into his white sleeved shirt. Within the space of four seconds he managed to land a deep cut onto Oaky's arm.

'Sly ass aren't you?' Mummered Oaky as she aggressively fired her first shot of the black market weapon. But to her amazement as well as Light's a simple bullet didn't shoot out of the barrel but instead a sharp shiny serated bread knife.

'What the...fuck?' Light gasped as it plunged itself deep into his heart sending blood over Oaky's face before falling down dead as a door post.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:14 PM   #3
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Re: Battle Royal: NarutoLounge edition.

'Damn this god forsaken place....' Mooch mumbled gripping her Scimitar tightly as she clambered up the hill to the shrine, mud stained her white tank top as she stumbled and tripped. The blade shined in the sun as Mooch approached her destination. From her view she could see the hospital, lake, mountain and various other places on the island, though it was a terrible game the scenery melted her heart.

'Great scenery isn’t it?....' Another female voice said. Mooch spun herself round holding her scimitar ready to slice the woman's throat with the convex edge of her blade.

'So I take it I have to kill yo....Rhi?' Mooch felt something die in her as Rhi approached with a green jar shaped object with a pin on top of it.

'Look, I'm sorry... but I want to see my mum again...' Rhi sobbed readying herself to pull the pin out of the frag grenade in her left hand with her teeth.

'And you think I fucking don't? ' Mooch growled pointing the tip of her scimitar to the one minded Rhi.

'...But you should know by now like in class.... my actions are the best, and looks like I have to prove it...' One of the frag grenades flew through the air and landed harshly at Mooch's green Chuck Taylor's, it sounded as though the earth had groaned by the force to which it had landed.

'...Wait it's still got it's pin....' Mooch said aloud staring down at her right foot.

'A bluff, but here’s the real thing!' Rhi laughed flinging another frag which exploded in mid-air, the force of the explosion sent Mooch hurling backwards landing painfully on the ground. Mooch looked to her right arm and noticed a chunk of skin was gone from her elbow.

'Care to die now?' Rhi laughed readying two frag grenades.

'Sorry, but I wont die without my own consent...' She grinned steadying herself up to her feet while blood poured from her elbow. The scimitar once more glistened in the sun light as Mooch evaded the first frag grenade and kicked the second backwards.

'Whoa...lets not be hasty...' Cried Mooch trying to shield her face with her hands. Mooch landed a winding punch to the gut of Rhi sending her to the ground coughing up blood.

'Flesh for flesh...' Mooch panted slowly sawing her way through Rhi's leg as blood splattered over her tank top, face and skirt while enjoying the screams of Rhy. Then came the horrible part...sawing through the bone but to Mooch this was like the icing on the cake, the cherry on the cup cake. It sounded like rubbing a nail across a chalkboard as it slowly crunched through the bone.

'And a life for a life...' The grin started to grow wider and wider as Mooch walked back towards the bluff grenade.

'HELLO TO RHI'S MUM OUT THERE WATCHING! LOOK AT THIS!' Mooch laughed pulling the pin from the grenade and pushing it into the mouth of the crying Rhi before running off a few meters away. The explosion was a pleasure to hear as blood rained across her, teeth flew over head and skin came in contact with her own, brain tissue over her face was the most pleasurable...

'WHO WNATS TO GO FUCKING NEXT EH?' She scremed waving her scimitar into the air before going off to collect Rhi's last few grenades
Old 11-11-2006, 05:35 AM   #4
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Re: Battle Royale: NarutoLounge Edition.

'There's gotta be a boat or something around this island, no bloody way am I sticking around...' Kluang mumbled to himself turning his head in every direction as he sprinted through the woods. His sense of smell nearly died off after he came to the exit of the woods, a dead corpse was laying infront of him, tissue scattered all around him. Kluang added up the pieces and knew the body had only been here for about an hour but the sun decayed the corpse further.

'The deaths have been counted today! Number nine, Rhi has been killed by a nice execution performed by Mooch. Number twenty-three has had his fair share of the loaf thanks to Oakygyrl1510 with a nice shot to the heart! ' The presenter's voice rang through out the whole island.

'They' have names THEY ARE NOT FUCKING NUMBERS!' Kulang yelled out loud looking at the warm summer sun as it began to set behind the Island's hills, for Kluang it could be the last sun set he would see...

'If only there was some sort of thing I could do to tackle the program from outside that watch box...A source they rely on from the outside...' He thought to himself. Then it hit him. That rusty old boat, if he could sneak away and get help for the other students without the presenter knowing then Battle Royal could be shut down for good!

'It's not gonna be easy...' He said aloud. pulling out his combat shotgun from his blue canvas bag. He was going to be the one that was going to stop Battle Royal being shown once and for all, he's not going to let no-one stand in his way.

'Hahahaha....Kiddo you have a lot of balls I'll give you that but if you were planning to use that boat over there, don't think about it....It's mine.' Kluang recognised that voice as soon as he heard it.

'Teach...' A bullet pierced through his right knee cap sending him to the ground in agony while tears poured from his eyes.

'Just lay down and slowly die of blood loss, or whatever you little kids think is the coolest form to die...god forsaken little brats!' A steel toe capped boot swung down hard on Kluang's back pinning him to the ground, within a few seconds of regaining consciousness the shadowed figure that was Kluang's teacher was gone.

'F...FCUKING BASTARD!' He screamed grapping a near by tree branch making use of it as a crutch and ripping a piece of his black and white striped jumper off to make a make shift bandage.. Now it was pitch black on Takami island, but it wasn't going to stop Kluang from bringing that venom spitting bastard of teacher to the ground.

'He's tied in with this somehow, I'm going to find out one way or another...' He growled, blood pouring from his bandage.

Last edited by Evil-Tsunade; 11-11-2006 at 05:55 AM.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:00 AM   #5
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'I'm sorry Miss Jackson but I don't think anything we give James helps, we could however subscribe him to medicine and hope for the best' Dr Mull said sternly, Dr Mull was James Jackson's independant psychiatrist, he done hwat he did in his spare time and he was a pretty damn good one as well.

'Are you sure about this? I mean....any side effects on my son will be your responsobility...' Mrs Jackson whispered handing a fifty into the old wrinkly palm of Dr Mull before leaving them to it again.

'Right James, I want you to tell me what your likes and dislikes are...Is that ok?' He asked watching James dream the world away pretending he was capturing a giant moth.

'By golly yes! Mother always tells me to keep whats in my head shut off from society! Ask away!' He answered with a grin the size of a half moon on his face.

'Ok...So tell me James do you find school easy and enjoyable? And what about friends? Any best friends?' Dr Mull asked leaning out of his chair with his hands clasped on his lap.

'School, hmmm a boring place to be honest. I had the urge to sharpen a pencil and spear the little bastard next to me in the eye, and my friends? I love the pet hamster, we named him Brian Montgommery!' James still having that grin on his face looked into the eye of his psychiatrist and told him this.

'James, i must say can you please keep your language toned down! For a nine year old you are certainly ahead of your time... So what about hobbies? Any particular activity...?' Dr Mull squinted his mono-brow at James, the grin on his face had just gone even wider.

'Oh christ! Yes I have many, I like shooting birds, drawing, listening to music and playing video games, occasionally I do karate, none of that fake power ranger shite though.' James replied laughing hysterically.

'JAMES FOR THE LAST TIME, PLEASE KEEP BAD WORDS OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION!' Dr Mull roared pointing his index finger towards James Jackson.

'Oh no no no no....Dr Mull...do you not know that it is rude to point and raise your voice! I think we had better do something about that....' He laughed grabbing the doctor's finger and pushing it right back while covering his mouth with his right hand.

' Clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right here I am, stuck in this bloody shit hole of a room with you ' James whistled whilst grabbing Dr Mull's pencil from his white coat.

'You pushed me to far this time old man, having an affiar with my mum and other women! SUCH A SAD OLD CHANCER!' He cried out piercing Mull's jugular allowing blood to spray across the floor. Before he disposed of the corpse under the small room's bed he dragged the pencil along his arm holding back the tears of pain, then he had to destroy the last piece of evidence, Dr Mull's timetable then all would be done, no more bullying off Dr Mull, no more forking over money for sessions. Then it happened.

'JAMES WHAT'S HAPPENED!' Mrs Jackson cried running into the room looking at her son's cut.

'Ahh it's ntohing, I cut myself with his pencil, he's just away to get some banadges...' He replied trying to hide that grin.

'Getting away with murder, so this is how Charles Manson felt?' He thought as his mum dragged him out of the room to go to the hospital.

Last edited by Evil-Tsunade; 11-11-2006 at 09:14 AM.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:08 PM   #6
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Note: Yeah, sorry for the whole delays, tommorow will hopefully be a clearing up day where I can post new members in the list, get more stories up and stuff alike, if I fall behind schedule sorry about that as well. And anyone who knows who the 'Demi-god' person is gets a sweet =3!

'Well I have to say that Sol is a straight A plus student Mrs...' The head teacher was cut off by insane laughter from across the long rectangular room.

'Damnit James Jackson be silent when I'm talking to another pupil, maybe you could learn something from her!' Mr Hughes growled slamming his fist on the table as James carried on laughing in hysterics.

'Ahh, ignore him. Anyhow I'm just pleased to say that she has good chances in the future...James please stand outside...' Hughes mumbled pointing to the door as Jackson laughed his way out of the door.

'What a bloody weird ass. I wonder if his mum knows about the whole incredible fits of laughter...' Oaky thought watching as James's stupid grin turned into a clumsy smile.

'Still amuses me at times....' She carried on day dreaming as her mum and Hughes carried on chattering away about anything and everything as Mr Hughes waved his fancy and flashy ball point pen as if it were a dagger while his fat bull dog cheeks went up and down.

'Oh god, now i see what he was laughing at' Oaky couldn't help but grin as the cheeks continued to bounce up and down.

An hour later on the way home...

'Well aren't you proud of what you achieved today?' Her mum asked pulling to a halt at a red light.

'I s'pose....' Oaky yawnedstaring out the window as if she had passed an easy foundation math test. The bright sun slowly got masked by dark patchy grey clouds from the east.

'OH SWEET FUCK' Her mum yelled as the flashy Subaru collided with a member of her society.

''Chrsit....isn't that the kid who claims to be the 'Demi-god'...' Oaky thought turning away from the twitching body. He was still alive but this was going to leave a skid mark on her family's name.

'Karma...has to fucking be karma' She moaned as the window wipers squaked across the windshield spreading blood.

Out of the day dream...

'Shit...don't tell me he's going to be on this island as well....' Oaky's eyes widened as the image of 6_Naruto_6's wounded body flashed through her head.

Last edited by Evil-Tsunade; 11-11-2006 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:08 PM   #7
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'Well I'm certainly screwed...' 6_N_6 sighed dragging his feet along the shore of the Island. It had turned nightfall and the moon glistened in the sky along with the stars.

'Blah....Why is it just my luck? I mean, first I get nailed by Oaky's car and I can't turn right and now I'm stuck on an Island having to kill my class mates...' He sighed scratching his head lying down on the sandy shore staring up at the stars.

'Pride?' 6n6 mumbled as a black shadow figure approached him holding a bowling ball. Just in the split second it was dropped 6n6 managed to roll out of the way defending his face.

'What’s the matter with you?' He cried out grabbing a brick from his green canvas bag.

'Pft, to fuck if you think I'm letting you go out the victor. Always were better than me at everything weren't ya!' Pride roared grabbing the odd shaped tan bowling ball and hitting 6n6 across the back of the legs sending him back onto the sand once more.

'Prepare to be flat chested fucker!' He cried dropping the ball on 6n6's chest making him cough up blood as the ball rolled oh his right rib.

'Oh I forgot you can't move right...ah well, I'll just smash open the left side of your face...' Pride grinned flicking the bowling ball up to his hands and stepping over the wounded 6n6 to smash open his left side of the face.

'Christ, you know something 6? I feel like a kid at fucking Christmas...' He laughed staring madly into his prey's eyes.

'Ah away back to the fucking emo section in Virgin!' 6n6 laughed spitting blood in his face and smacking Pride's shin with the brick.

Crack!

The bone went out from directly behind the shin spraying blood all over the sand and letting the sand gather into the wound.

'No...what I'm doing is wrong...I'll help you out pal...' 6n6 grinned pulling Pride by the hair over to the salty water and flinging his legs into it.

'COCK SUCKING BASTARD OF A MOTHER FUCKER!' He yelled as the salt water made it's way into Pride's leg.

'I don't think your worthy to live you ungrateful fuck...' He said sternly coughing up a little more blood before getting pride's very own bowling ball and slapping it down on his face, turning the water red...

'...God, I hope there's a fucking hospital on this island...' He cried lying down on the beach holding his rib as blood continued to come up through his mouth.

Last edited by Evil-Tsunade; 11-12-2006 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Spelling errors.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:26 PM   #8
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'You have potential for the class nerd...' Haku2099 smirked licking blood from his black thin sword. Sasuke power lay on the ground bleeding badly from when Haku had pierced him through the right shoulder blade.

'I might spare you if you help me narrow down the competition, betray me and I'll fucking slaughter you...' He grinned raising a hand to help Sasuke up.

'S...So anybody specific boss ' Sasuke mumbled putting his hand over his wound.

'...What about that class psychopath James Jaxon? That’s if the moron aint has been killed already...' Haku laughed pulling his hood up before exiting the blood stained walls of the hospital.

'Hello hello, who's this innocent cunt minding his own business....' Haku grinned taking his sword out from his home-made sheath made of his tattered leather jacket.

'No...You got for that James boy, I think I could handle this little boy...' Sasuke grinned yanking out his large bulky sword from his red stitched canvas bag ready to strike his unexpecting victim.

'Fair enough. But remember to meet me at the lake...we'll camp there for tonight.' Said Haku sternly as he stormed off towards where the unexpecting James Jackson was.

'...So, this is what battle royal stoops to? People picking on the weak...' Said a voice over seeing Sasuke, Haku and Sasuke's hunt while holding his steel bladed fan.

'Die fucker!' Sasuke roared leaping down from the small hill ready to pierce his opponent.

'Oh, Brendan? Ah well, maybe you can quickly say you’re dying prayers...' Sasuke laughed missing Brendan by about an inch.

'Bring it.' He said gripping his katana tightly as the wind blew his brown hair behind him.

'....Oh look, rain. How nice...' Grinned Sasuke ready to take another swipe. The two blades collided causing sparks to go everywhere, no-one was ready to die yet.

'Oh step off bitch!' Sasuke chuckled raising a boot into the stomach of Brendan sending him and his Katana flying backwards.

' Fuck, it's just out of reach...' thought Brendan raising his black fingerless gloved left hand to grab his weapon.

'Ah ahh ahhhh! It's not FUCKING NICE TO GRAB!' Sasuke laughed thinking of all the high school beatings he used to get while pressing down on his sword binding Brendan's hand to the ground.

'Play fair you bastard' A voice yelled as a fan shaped object flew past Sasuke while cutting his right arm off.

'You ok kid?' The man said Sasuke's sword from Brendan's hand causing blood to spirt over both of them while Sasuke screamed like a bitch in the background.

'Who are you?' Brendan asked ripping the sleeve of his black T-shirt off and wrapping it tightly around his hand.

'Coconaught, now quick before he realises he still has time!' The now named man
grinned giving Brendan his katana.

'Oh mother fucker, your in for it now!' Brendan roared stepping behind Sasuke who was now on the ground, tears pouring down his cheeks.

'I think it's time I done a bit of back yard surgery!' He grinned dragging the katana down his foe's back revealing the spine as blood went into Brendan's eyes, nose and mouth.

'Ohhh...I don't think you should fucking even own one of these you spineless shit faced bastard!' He roared taking a hold of Sasuke's spine and ripping it from his destroyed right armed enemy.

'...Holy fuck kid, that was like something out of predator...' Coconaught grinned giving Brendan a high five as Brendan wiped the blood from his face.

'...So I don't suppose your wanting to kill me next?' Coconaught laughed as Brendan and he walked away towards the hospital.

Last edited by Evil-Tsunade; 11-12-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:52 AM   #9
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'Your nothing but a waste of time!' Aztec grinned lodging his spiked knuckle dusters into the stomach of 48.

'...Odd? Why aren't you bleeding you little bastard?' Aztec asked dropping 48 to the soil.

'Fucking tin chest G!' He laughed pulling out his frying pan from under his black baggy T-shirt.

'Ahoy chap, good move...' Jaxon grinned shooting random beams into the air while making strange noises.

'Why wont you fight alongside your friend Jaxon? Afraid incase I kill both of you at the same time?' Aztec laughed cracking his knuckles. It was slowly approaching sun set and all three were starting to get drowsy as the fight went on before Jaxon finally said.

'Dear brother, if I had to fight then my little gadget here would be so far up your ass everytime I fire you'll look like a christmas light...in other words I'd kill you....' Jaxon laughed pointing his gadget towards Aztec's face and faking the noise 'Pow pow' from his stupid grin.

'And besides we're having so much fun, aint we Aztec...' 48 laughed taking a right hook from Aztec's massive fist before returning the favour with a swift kick to the stomach.

'Little bitches, I'll gladly take the both of you on, and I'll fucking eat you afterwards!' He roared straightening himself out as Jaxon finally stood up for his chance in the spotlight.

'Pft, Dark, surely you know as well as I, that cannibalisim is frowned upon in society....' James laughed pressing a small switch on his gun as the beam went from a dark royal blue to a light aqua.

'Care to say that while you still have fucking teeth James, your mental background problems can't stop you from feeling pain...' Aztec smirked grinned grabbing James by the collar.

'Deary me old friend, is that a fucking insect on your arm, allow me to get it off!' James chuckled firing the blue aqua substance onto Aztec's arm.

'You bastard! My arm!' Aztec cried out as it went cold and numb. A thick blue layer of ice surrounded it.

'Oh fuck i missed, wait there is again!' Guffawed James as he back handed the frozen arm of Aztec shattering it into over a million fragments, the blood was cold and tasteless, like the cheap tomato sauces...

'It's not fucking over Jaxon, NOT FUCKING OVER!' Aztec bellowed turning away to run but only to collide with a swift round house kick by 48.

'When you got blood on ya shoe, you know that Aztec has been trying to fuck wit you!' 48 laughed tucking in his gold chain.

'Should we finish him off?' Asked 48 ready to stomp on his head.

'No, t'will be fun for him to try and seek revenge with one arm, on the mean hand why don't you pick up your nice sausage sizzler and them nice spiked knuckle dusters old chap, you deserve them.' Jaxon said putting his arm over his shoulder to help 48 straighten his battered body out.

'Ta for this Jaxon by the way, wonder how Miburo is....' 48 said in pain while crouching to pick up his frying pan and the knuckle dusters, one of which was at the lake beginning, the other was on the unconscious Dark Aztec;s arm.

'Miburo probabally has killed some class mates by now....' Laughed James while still steadying 48.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:39 AM   #10
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'Bah, trust me to get put on TV with my shinigami school graduation robes' Nara mumbled pushing his grey hair back. He was on the second floor of the hospital. Bloody handprints and the sickly smell of spleen and vomit was all that could be seen and smelt. Hospital beds had mouldy blood stains covering the sheets and the holy crucifix in the centre of the second floor had a student from the previous Battle Royal game pinned to it.

'My god....' He mumbled gripping his sheath tightly ready to slice anyone who dared to attack.

'Another crow to knock down....' A voice said to him watching as Nara passed him as he waited in the shadows.

'Out of order...Just my shitty luck' Nara mumbled looking at the shiny reflecting plastic case of the vending machine with the A4 paper cello taped to it.

'What's this?' He thought to himself as something dashed into the shadows behind him, thank god the mirror like plastic case of the vending machine was here to help him out.

'Looks like it's my turn...' Nara thought to himself carrying on as if he had not saw anything. There was a main reception on the middle of the second floor, just out of the door in front of him, it had a stone circle in the middle of it with plants in the centre with various sets and leaflets.

'Looks like that place is where I die or kill' Nara grinned continuing his way through the door. The tone seats were rather comfy as Nara put his back against the circular pillar in the middle of the room.

'Stupid damn move punk!' A male voice growled pressing a cold metal item against Nara's neck ready to choke him to death.

'What the f...uck? Who are you?' Nara gasped grasping his sword, pulling it out the sheath and swiping the unknown attacker's hand.

'Bastard. I see your good Nara Shikamaru...' The man stepped out of the shadows revealing himself to Nara.

'You fucker Swt...' He growled watching the unmasked attacker lick the blood off his hand.

'These weapons are pretty handy aint they, I mean your skilled with a sword and here I am strapped with a cops metal extendable rod! I'll have some fun cracking this over ya kneecap!' Swt laughed running at Nara ready to strike the metal rod over his foe's head.

'Oh no need to be shocked, after all I am skilled with a sword...' Nara smirked raising his blade to counter Swt's attack.

'Yeah and that’s all you are good with you stupid mother fucka!' Swt quickly raised his white K swiss trainer and pushed it straight forward into Nara's gut sending him into a rack of leaflets of how to tell if you have cancer on your testicular region.

'Oh look at this Nara, cheap face lifts....I suppose you could do with one...' Swt laughed striking Nara in the face with the cop like weapon, making blood pour from his noise.

'Now for the final touch....' He laughed menacingly raising the metal rod once more ready to split open Nara's skull.

'Ohhhhhh common! I mean what's he done to you dick shit.' It was a voice that sounded familiar, that kid in Nara's science class...Niru?

'Oh and how may I help you Niru? Perhaps you need one as well?' Swt grinned picking up a face lift leaflet.

'Nah...You need to grow some balls man. But hey I aint up for suggestions I’m just ready to kill you and help a friend out...' Niru grinned pulling out a long light chain.

'Hahahahaha oh fool don't make me laugh this metal rod against a puny chain with a sharp point at one end and a stupid little weight at the other? Oh boy, bring it...' Swt laughed running towards Niru showing no fear.

'Showtime....' Niru grinned twirling the chain all over his body before letting go of one end sending the weight straight to Swt's stomach.

'Fuck...lucky shot...' Swt cried coughing and trying to capture air.

'No....Skill mate, lucky shot would be something like this.' Niru laughed closing his eyes before going into the crazy twirling mode again.

'Hmmm....sharp point, left testical!' Smiled Niru before letting go. The scream of Swt' amused Niru as blood poured from his scrotum.

'Nara, I think he owes you an apology. why don't we take him to the crucifix?' Nara nodded letting Niru help him up as he wiped away the blood.

'Here we go...' chuckled Niru looking at the chained man to the crucifix.

'Do what you must man.' Niru cried out with excitement. Nara showed no hesitation as he plummeted the sword into Swt's stomach slowly twisting it watching the pain in his eyes but he still had that smile on his face. Finally after five minutes Nara pulled the sword out causing a tidal wave of blood to spill over both of them, but no-one cried, Swt still smiled.

'Fuck this shit!' Laughed Nara like he was a kid on Christmas day. He swung the sword horizontally sending Swt's head off his shoulders. Hardly any blood poured from the neck seeing as how the tidal wave from the stomach had nearly emptied him out, but a small enjoyable fountain made it seemed like such a pleasure to be on the island of death.

'I hated his hair' Niru laughed as they went to the third floor of the hospital.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:16 AM   #11
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'Thanks for saving me back there man you were awesome' Brendan grinned putting his katana away while awaiting Coconaught to say 'No problem'.

'Whatever, look it's your battle not mine now, so we'll part ways until then...' Coconaught sighed as the sun began to rise. He could hear a loud clicking noise then that bastard's Evil-Tsunade's twisted chuckle.

'Good morning students. This is Evil speaking, it's a bit cloudy with some slight rain to be expected but no worry. SUN WILL COME! The kills for today are....Pride, by god that bastard got bowled over. Sasuke Power was shown for what a spineless bastard he really was and Swt got crucified, by the name of god that shot to the left testical looked painful! Good violence kids, keep it up!'

'Dude, look we'd best stick together if we don't want our names called out!' Brendan cried gripping Coconaught's arm.

'Let...me...fucking...go' Coco growled ready to flip open his two sided fan, one with paper and the other with small yet thick spikes. Brendan suddenly leaped back, he knew Coconaught was onto this slimey life clenching plan of his.

'I'm sorry Coco but either I come with you or...or...or YOU'LL FUCKING DIE!' He cried pulling out his katana as the new sun rise shined itself upon it.

'What the fuck if this kid playing at?' Coconaught thought to himself as the katana opened up the back of his hand. It should be easy enough, Brendan isn't a killer, he sounds like a wimp.

'Oh, so that's how it is? Well fuck ya!' Coco smirked thumping the large fan over his enemy's head.

'Is that all you have?' Brendan grinned trying to keep his cool as tears streamed down his cheeks stinging his wounds.

'Not entirely no, watch this magic trick!' Coconaught yawned flipping his fan out into a full circle.

'Hahaha, nice one Coco, your obviously behind it...' Brendan said cockily jumping over the fan only to find nothing there.

'Looking for me dick?' Coconaught growled spinning Brendan round before hooking in the face sending him to the dirt.

'Just where you belong.' Coco growled grabbing his fan ready for the execution move.

'God almighty this is like clipping the wings of a butterfly...' Coco thought to himself using the sharp points of his fan to slice off Brendan's arms before flinging his fan away.

'C'mon, me and you fair fight with legs?' Coco laughed immitating his cry baby oppenent.

'I'll fucking kill kill you, you bastard!' Brendan roared running towards Coco, blood spouting from his joints, then an object came quickly behind him...

'Case closed.' Coco smirked watching as his fan closed on Brendan's neck before gently rolling away.

NOTE: Sorry for the short post it's like 7:15am and i haven't had any sleep =/ I'll check shit later.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #12
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'Finally, sunrise' Kluang mumbled lighting up a cig, the only thing he could really depend upon in this island. The sun set was calm and peaceful in this bloody battle ground, the ear piercing cries were just a background music to this beautiful film scene.

'Hmm....Not often I appreciate last sun sets.....' He smirked brushing back his short hair with his left hand. It was time to move on, he couldn't visit the same place twice on this island and was not prepared to.

'...Bread and water...christ what the fucking hell?' He expected some raw meat or something, not cheap prison food in his bag. A quick but reliable break fast though.

'Aw fucking christ on a bike!' A shout of frustration made him jump out his skin nearly as he looked to his west he saw two figures stuck in a net shouting abuse to each other while trying to get free of the trap.

'Pshhht, fucking beginners..' Kluang grinned stubbing out his cigarette on a large rock leaving a blackhead on the pebble grey surface...which oddly had a bloody hand print right beside it.

'Hello hello....who's this?' Kluang said to himself brushing some excess fag ash from his T-shirt before cocking his combat shotgun, oh the days of him and his dad hunting on the farm, he remembered how his dad taught him everything he knew today.

'Huh...LeoN?' Kluang mumbled under his breath quietly calling out his name, he seemed nervous about something.

'Wha the fuck?' LeoN shouted blasting some wave from his hands. It took Kluang by surprise as this wave shoved him back about five feet and ripped his shirt, it was like a powerful gust of wind times ten.

'Oh, fuck I'm sorry man, don't kill me PLEASE!' He cried out taking refuge behind a tree.

'Dude...I'm not gonna touch you, what exactly is it yar shitting it for?' Kluang asked lowering his shotgun. LeoN pulled him across the lake what was about ten minutes away to a small clearing in the woods where a one armed teenager sat, gruff looking with a man in a swanky 'How do you? Can I intrest you in one of my cheap, easy to break cars?' suits.

'You fucking what? WE HAD A DEAL! YOU KILL THEY THREE AND YOU CAN GO! THEY WEREN'T MEANT OT HAVE THEY WEAPONS! Jaxon, Oaky and that LeoN shit face should all be dead!' The swanky suited man growled shoving what looked like an exact replica of Kluang's combat shotgun into Aztec's chest.

'I WANT FUCKING GOOD RATINGS! I WANT DEAD BODIES! I WANT CRYING MOTHERS! I WANT CARNAGE!' Then it clicked, that bastard was none other than the presenter Evil-Tsunade.

'We could kill them right now!' Kluang whispered readying his gun

'Fuck no, look even though he disabled that don't mean he could cap us and look what that bastard has up against the tree!' LeoN panicked whispering his response as quick as an Irish man. Propped up against the tree was a fine out of the Russian soviet union AK-47, within a second that could have Kluang and LeoN dead on the ground.

'Good ratings? Psht fuck your ratings, the rest I can do if it means my ticket out of here!' Aztec laughed menacingly picking himself up and stepping out into the forest.

'I'M COMING FOR YOU JAXON!' Aztec's walk soon turned into a sprint as the wind blew back his black messy hair, a twisted grin formed on his face.

Note: Sorry about that wait, I can finally get back to normality with the funeral being today =/ But yes, LeoN is LonelyNinja
Old 11-28-2006, 01:39 PM   #13
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Note: Sorry about this, net is messing up, I think I may have a virus, but now it's under control *I hope*

Soundtrack: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LAutUObokCM *FOR MINEFIELD*

'You fucking arse! When we get out of here I'll skin you with my teeth!' Slayer bellowed kicking Shinobiknight in the teeth, they had been caught in some trap of a metal net with wope holding it from the branch.

'Yeah yeah, always trying to impress the cameras aint'cha?' Knight laughed grabbing his katana and swiping at the rope.

'...Nearly...gotcha!' He smiled as the net sprung open crashing both of them to the earth, the ground accepted them with open arms as the landed face first into the soil.

'...YOU BASTARD!!!...Wha? Why the fuck can't I move my left arm?' Slayer screamed. His eyes narrowed down to his wrist to see a piece of the metal net tied to his hand and Shinobiknight's.

'...Fuck....NO WAY AM I BEING STUCK WITH YOU!' He cried. Shinobiknight didn't seem at all bothered, as long as he was not being killed he was ok.

'It wont even cut!!!' He had stopped listening to slayer when he had said 'fuck'. Then Knight's eyesbecame fixated on something else, someone with one arm charging his way through the woods infront of them.

'...BLOODY RUN!!!' Knight screeched as a slug from Aztec's shotgun burried itself harshly into the earth almost making it groan.

'RIGHT FOOL, RIGHT!!!!!' Slayer yelled tugging towards the shrine route.

'NO!!! Left, we'd be cornered off!' Knight whispered into Slayer's ear, for once he complied and they sprinted towards a vast empty clearing.

'....Fuck, this can't be good!' Slayer thought as they charged through the clearing which had body parts scattered across it, like a baby's first ever meal.

'BOOM!' A slug from Aztec's shotgun triggered off a loud explosion, no wodner it was a clearing! This was a fucking minefield.

'LEFT!

'RIGHT!'

'No Knight! BLOODY LEFT!' Slayer begged as mines blew from all points of the compass.

'Nearly there, divei nto the bush north-east to us!' Knight said to Slayer holding onto his katana.

'Wait, so we're doing a bloody show down with Aztec? No way! Your on your own!' He saw Knight's face smirk.

'...I don't think neither of us can be on our own don't you?' His smirk turned to a laugh as he raised both of their wrists letting the metal rope knot shine in the sun. They were so close when all of a sudden Knight began to lag and scream.

'Shit, shit and more shit! The bastard got your leg!!!' Slayer began to panic, it was more weight on his shoulders now than ever as he dragged knight into a near by bush, only time could tell if they were safe from Aztec.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:40 PM   #14
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'Come out worms, I'll make it quick and painful like on the firing lines of world war two!' Aztec growled stomping through the bushes, the air around SK and Salyer seemed to be cut short as Aztec's footsteps ended infront of their bush. A silent four seconds passed before slayer signalled for Shinobi to finally peek his head out from the bush.

BOOM!

Slayer tugged back Shinobi's face to find it blown clean off, an eye was hanging from his right eye socket and his teeth were caved in.

'COCK SUCKING CHRIST ON A FUCKING BIKE!' Slayer screamed as the barrel of the shotgun pushed through the bush.

'Fuck....looky who it is LeoN....Our good friend Aztec!' Kluang grinned stubbing out his fifth cigarette.

'The lords prayer wont save you kid, so stop uttering it, the pearly gates aint opening for no-one!' The barrel of Aztec's shotgun was now pressed to the nose of Slayer and was ready to greet him with a slug right through him.

'Blow him away LeoN, Blow him away....' Kluang smirked leaning against a rock as LN's sweaty hands shaked ready to force energy right through the back of Aztec.

'DIE YOU MURDERING CORRUPTED SCUM!' LeoN cried out blasting a wave of energy ripping weeds and soil as it went by the Dark Aztec. A loud elephant-like groan was heard from the back of Aztec as a hole ripped right through his stomach spilling the guts of Aztec over the bush from where Slayer and his dead companion hid.

'What should we do with the survivor?' LN asked lowering his fists squinting at Kluang due to the sun blinding him. He could make out Kluang's yellow painted teeth due to the nicotine he took from his cigs over the years by the wide grin he had on his face.

'He would of obviously killed us, let him die by someone elses blade or bullet, I just want out of here...this collar isn't fashionable...but if I die at lease I now know that bastard Aztec is dead!' the sun had finally fully rose from the hills, a new day.... a new set of victims to battle royale....

Sorry for shortness, History homework and Internet problems, I'm not risking it to type any longer incase I get D.C
Old 01-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #15
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

'Let the hunt begin for Jaxon!' Haku grinned to himself. His messy crop of hair blowing in all directions as he passed several other wounded survivors groaning and moaning for help. His mind was rotting for it was the 'good' doctors name that subscribed him those stupid pills.

'Oh quick and clean or slowwwwww and painful? The lord has given me many choices on how to skin the rabbit. Run rabbit run rabbit run run run!' Although Haku was merely wandering around in an island of misadventure he was coming closer and closer to dear old Jaxon.

'So what now Jax...I mean....where to next?' Ninja48 grinned. His knuckles were in agony after hitting a rock in frustration but that was the least of his concerns.

'Don't really know but I've heard people fearing that if they go to the mountain they will die instantly due to some crazy lady up there....' Jaxon replied checking the near-by surroundings incase any breakfast could be made. Being English and t'was sunday, he would love to have a nice fry up.

'Ever get the feeling something is watching you Jaxon man...'cause I'm starting to get that feeling right now...' 48 whispered pressing his back against a dirt wall so nothing could sneak up on him.

'All the time, damn Russians I say! I mean they put them shuttles into space and they get free TV? Bollocks I say! Unless you mean there is some predator who wants me and you dead for necrophiliac purposes then yes. I feel that also....' Now 48 was uncertain on who was he to fear more. Jaxon or this so called 'Predator'

'I can bide my time Jaxon. I can bide my time...but it will all be worth it to see your blood on my sword. As for that Ninja48 fellow, I suppose his mother could always have a signed autograph of me carved on his chest...Hehehehahahahehehehahahaha!'