Internet Connection Problem! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Computers

Computers Need help with a problem, or just want to talk about computers? Then this is the place to do that.

Old 10-13-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Internet Connection Problem!

Okay so, i am using Broadband and every minute the internet connection say something like Connection unplugged, and i called my internet company and they say it is my computer so i am like wtf. So please if u can help me i would appreciate it.

Old 10-13-2006, 07:41 PM   #2
.flow
Academy Student

.flow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Internet Connection Problem!

Seems that you are going through the same thing like me. =P

Well, with my broadband link, it turns orange, then a few minutes later it starts flashing and it comes back. Try to turn off all the power, and then start it back up again, let's see how it comes out this time, when I did that, it came back on. Mostly I would just wait.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:33 AM   #3
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

nope still doesn't work. I dunno what it is but it is pissing me off, epecially on MSN, when i keep "reconnecting". So please someone help me!!
Old 10-14-2006, 01:23 PM   #4
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

maybe you just need a new modem or a new usb cable.

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 01:52 PM   #5
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold

its true it used to happen to me you should try getting up aol with broadband and if i doesnt work then use the phone line to bring it up it always helpped me

Yay my favorite person
The lord of shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:12 PM   #6
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

okay i think it stopped for today, mabe it was becdause the guy who lives upstairs was tampering with my internet. EVILL !! well anyways ty for helping if it happens again i will get a new modem.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:21 PM   #7
Heinzbitte
Academy Student

Heinzbitte is an unknown quantity at this point

It is either the modem or the computer. It could be that your ethernet cable is messed up, the modem is, or something in your computer...
THAT WAS A GREAT HELP!

IF you rent the modem, you should get your own, it will equal out the costs in about a year anyway.
Heinzbitte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #8
taylord
Genin

taylord is an unknown quantity at this point

what i do if i have a problem is i restart my computer and wipe all the memory on the harddrive and start over...it really works!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #9
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts

For next time it happens....What service provider do you use and are you using a USB cord for connection or a ethernet cord?

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.

Last edited by Demonhacker; 11-12-2006 at 10:47 AM.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:49 AM   #10
jutsuking123
Genin

jutsuking123 is on a distinguished roadjutsuking123 is on a distinguished road

get wireless internet

Member of:
Evil FC
Naruto RPG Fc
jutsuking123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:39 PM   #11
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jutsuking123 View Post
get wireless internet
That doesn't help at all.
Even if the cable is the problem, the same cable still has to go into a wireless router to be able to use wi-fi internet. Gawd.

Erm, apart from everything that's all ready been suggested, your modem might be overheating and causing problems. Give it better airflow? I dunno.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:24 AM   #12
LoryC
Genin

LoryC is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me for 3 months now got it slightly fixed though

_hinata_ + Shadowwolf + OTC my loves

A Proud Azn

---[OmegaLoz.DevArt]---
LoryC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:08 PM   #13
naruto01
Genin

naruto01 is an unknown quantity at this point

wait a couple of mins like 50 it should be fine

naruto01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:18 PM   #14
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

$20 says it is some type of malware on your computer. Download the 14 day trial of Spy Sweeper and update it. Go to the options and select the option to scan for rootkits. Do a scan and tell me what you find. I bet you've got a lot of dialers.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:02 PM   #15
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

okay DarkAztec i dled i and i read your post i will edit my post when i get the stuff in.