The Yondaime fanclub - Page 32 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:10 PM   #466
ShikamaruShadows
Genin

ShikamaruShadows is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Yondaime fanclub

There are so many clues about the Yondaime and Naruto theroy.
Here's one. Yondaime was one of the strongest and fastest ninja who lived. Why don't you think he was really late to defeat the Kyuubi? At the first of the anime episode, it shows Naruto when he was born, look at his surroundings, looks like a ritual prepared ahead of time. Don't you think he was late beacuse he was with his lover to deliver the baby? Because Yondaime needed to have a new born that had the cord cut. This makes since because, Yondaime needed to be there with his lover to deilver the baby (Naruto) then cut the cord, brought Naruto to the ritual place then Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto. Why do you think he picked Naruto? Because since his mother died and Yondaime knew he was going to die as well so thats why he has chosen Naruto.. About his mother, she could of died in childbirth or Naruto would be living with his mother. If Yondaime wasn't his father, why doesn't he live with his parents? Because they died as his father sacarfice himself to sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto and his mother died in childbirth. But, another theory could be that they died from the Kyuubi. Just think, this is just one hint. So do you think Yondaime is his father from this information, the same looks, smile, attudude, eyes and blood type (B)? Also Jiraiya was teaching Naruto Yondaime's techneque, why you think that? Well, I think Yondaime is Naruto's father.

Newest Sig

Funny Quotes Well, to me anyways

MT_4Life wrote:
Thnk of something that has meat on them.

MT_4Life wrote:
Someone well known.

MT_4Life wrote:
*thing

MT_4Life wrote: u
h oh...xD

kenshin wrote:
.___. ' . . . . . . . . . . . . no way

MT_4Life wrote:
Seriously, that was a typo. xD

kenshin wrote:
josh O_o

kenshin wrote:
?

kenshin wrote:
O___O

kenshin wrote:
LIES X<

MT_4Life wrote:
O.O;

MT_4Life wrote:
No I am not eating Josh.

Last edited by ShikamaruShadows; 11-20-2006 at 06:15 PM.
ShikamaruShadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2006, 09:13 PM   #467
Kakashi102
Chuunin

Kakashi102 is an unknown quantity at this point

can i join yondaime fanclub? he is so awesome
Akatsuki FC
Leaf Shinobi FC

Friends of
Jinchuuriki16
Kluang

Naruto NR
DivineKid

This is my not bad first tryout using photoshop!
Kakashi102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #468
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Theories.. hope those theories could be true. Well.. why would Yondaime take a random baby to seal the kyuubi in. If i was Yondaime, i would take my own child and seal that kyuubi in. What we hope for may come true.. there are so much aspects of naruto that obviously mirrors the Yondaime. Maybe not intellectually, but eventually, naruto will improve, long hair, fast moves.. surpassing the fourth. His Dad.its just a matter of time.. GOSH! i tingle with excitment thinking abt this! woo

and posts after mine, those who request to join, hold that thought!

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC

Last edited by Jinchuuriki16; 11-20-2006 at 09:16 PM.
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 02:04 PM   #469
Blue_Requeim
Academy Student

Blue_Requeim is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Jinchuuriki16 if you look at the 1st and 2nd page then you will se that we were having the same disscusion....yes the same exact one you are talking about right now.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:22 PM   #470
Kakashi102
Chuunin

Kakashi102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i join plz............
Kakashi102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 05:04 AM   #471
Blue_Requeim
Academy Student

kakashi yes you can join i have authorization to let you join as co-owner if the club(as if anyone cares!) you can join yes
Old 11-22-2006, 06:46 AM   #472
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

yeah.. there was.. well i was just answer to the Q..
Anyone has any burning Qs? lets start on sumthing..

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Old 11-23-2006, 07:00 AM   #473
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleia View Post
FOUND YOU!! Lol...

Anyway, in the Funeral scene does anybody else think that Naruto is looking more and more like the Yondaime?

They both look alot alike. They have to be related in some sort of way. I mean there probably were a dozen baby Yondaime could have chosen to seal the Kyuubi in and it happens to be someone who looks alot like himself. Just think about it if you had a baby and Yondaime came to you and asked for the Kyuubi to be sealed within your son would you allow it? I dont think anyone would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruShadows View Post
There are so many clues about the Yondaime and Naruto theroy.
Here's one. Yondaime was one of the strongest and fastest ninja who lived. Why don't you think he was really late to defeat the Kyuubi? At the first of the anime episode, it shows Naruto when he was born, look at his surroundings, looks like a ritual prepared ahead of time. Don't you think he was late beacuse he was with his lover to deliver the baby? Because Yondaime needed to have a new born that had the cord cut. This makes since because, Yondaime needed to be there with his lover to deilver the baby (Naruto) then cut the cord, brought Naruto to the ritual place then Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto. Why do you think he picked Naruto? Because since his mother died and Yondaime knew he was going to die as well so thats why he has chosen Naruto.. About his mother, she could of died in childbirth or Naruto would be living with his mother. If Yondaime wasn't his father, why doesn't he live with his parents? Because they died as his father sacarfice himself to sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto and his mother died in childbirth. But, another theory could be that they died from the Kyuubi. Just think, this is just one hint. So do you think Yondaime is his father from this information, the same looks, smile, attudude, eyes and blood type (B)? Also Jiraiya was teaching Naruto Yondaime's techneque, why you think that? Well, I think Yondaime is Naruto's father.
Not to mention Yondaime probably was a wind element user. They were both drop outs and are geniuses of hard work. I think we are going to have to wait and see what Kishi makes out of this. The hints are all there.

Have you guys noticed that this character hasnt even been introduced properly in the anime and we already have so many members? Just imagine after the Kakashi gaiden. =D

And welcome Kakashi102. Hope you post alot in this fanclub dude. xD

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:34 AM   #474
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

yes yondaime has to be naruto father. There is only one other person in all of naruto, that has blonde hair. That is yondaime and he was the strongest ever. He had blue eyes and used all the same type of moves that naruto does. Naruto acts just like yondaime and reminds yondaime mentor of him alot. Oh and who else would you put a demon in but your own son. For some reason he believed in naruto, to beable to carry this demon. Why would yondaime trust naruto with this, i think because it was his son.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:44 PM   #475
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

It is said that Yondaime's true name is Arashi Uzumaki but its not positive.People are trying to translate the summoning scroll he signed.Its harder then it looks so i think that Naruto and Yondaime are related somehow.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:26 AM   #476
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

like i said. get a jap dude to do it.. i mean, there is a japanese mod here if im not wrong rite? i dont know stuff abt jap language and all that so im not sure if speaking is easier than doing. But yeah, dante, i agree with ya, even before proper intro, we 're alrdy having lots of members.. i think mostly consist of manga readers. They have read abt him and seen more of him than anime people other than the stone statue. So yeah.. so lets hope that kishi is in the spirit of christmas and gives us a big surprise of kakashi gaiden!

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Old 11-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #477
Blue_Requeim
Academy Student

hey sirbenoit there also is the yamanaka family that has blond hair but i still agree with the yondaime the best and is his dad.

Arashi Uzumaki is his SUPPOSED name because they never said anything is the manga or anime about his name and they didnt give it out in like an interview or somthing.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:25 AM   #478
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

and one more thing i found out. are we really sure its uzumaki arashii? cuz when i rewatch the ep where naruto gets to sign the scroll. Next to his name was Jiraiya's. And yeah, its difficult to translate cuz i saw how the names were written in a messy kinda way. So Yondaime is there but im not too sure of the name we are calling him now.

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Old 12-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #479
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah do you think Yondaime and his students in Kakashi gaiden will call him Yondaime or by his true name.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:39 PM   #480
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

i would think that they would call him yondaime or sensai. cant wait to see or i should say hear

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote