Holy Crap! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:04 AM   #1
Miburo

Holy Crap!

Wow, there's really people this stupid?

Link

Check the questions at the bottom for extra lulz.

Old 11-23-2006, 02:43 AM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Holy Crap!

Yeah well I posted a link a few days ago showing how someone was paying nearly a million dollars for a PS3, its really amazing that people would do that yet extremly pathetic.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:52 AM   #3
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
Yeah well I posted a link a few days ago showing how someone was paying nearly a million dollars for a PS3, its really amazing that people would do that yet extremly pathetic.

you completely missed it

"This auction is ONLY for an email address with the letters "ps3" in it and is not for the actul system. Remember, JUST the email address, nothing else."
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:53 AM   #4
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

those guys are stupid they should have read the whole title......and what a douche bag for doing it in the first place
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:55 AM   #5
LonelyNinja

PS3 hype has reached an all time high, resulting in dumbasses like that guy auctioning off useless crap. -_-

When the Xbox 360 came out, some guy was selling the box to the console, and that sold for a decently high price. -_-

People who buy those need to be dragged into the middle of a street, shot several times, then run over by either a Hummer or a 16-wheeler. >.>
Old 11-23-2006, 02:56 AM   #6
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

no they just think there getting a deal......but they dont read all the details
I am what I am
Old 11-23-2006, 02:58 AM   #7
LonelyNinja

Proving that people need to read the fine print, not just skim over it. >.>
Old 11-23-2006, 03:01 AM   #8
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

that guy must be so pissed though......
I am what I am
Old 11-23-2006, 03:47 AM   #9
Kear Bear
Genin

Kear Bear is on a distinguished roadKear Bear is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Proving that people need to read the fine print, not just skim over it. >.>
The print wasn't even fine, it was in the descrition in plain text.
Kear Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:00 AM   #10
Miburo

Heh, after looking at it a bit more closely it looks like the seller changed the item discription which made me think he pulled a clever switch-a-roo. Then I looked at the bidding history and saw that all the bids were made after the revision. WTF is wrong with these guys?

You'd think they'd read all the way through before throwing down a 1,000 bucks bid. I'm actually hoping the seller is smart enough to transfer that pay-pal money to a different bank account before actually e-mailing that tard. Pay-pal almost always sides with the seller, no matter how much of a moron they are.

Though, you've got to admit, it is a pretty mean thing to do. I don't think even I could actually take that much money from someone without feeling like a dick.
Old 11-23-2006, 07:19 AM   #11
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, well, there are a lot of rash people nowdays. They need to open their eyes.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:58 AM   #12
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

That is hilarious. Very cruel, but it's the buyer's fault for bidding without glancing at the rest of the page. You made my day. ^_^

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:03 AM   #13
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

hmmm, thats a good idea, lol. Yeah i would never buy a new system on ebay. people are desperate and rich so whatever

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:41 AM   #14
sasuke741
Academy Student

sasuke741 is an unknown quantity at this point

.... people are stupid
Old 11-23-2006, 11:49 AM   #15
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

why doesnt te person who wants an email adress with ps3 in it just go to yahoo
and make a new account with the letters ps3.....and fuck the 60 gigs.... who needs 60 gigs in an email account.....yahoo's 1 gig is enough.....
some dumbasses these days....and also if you think about it...only a retard would shoot someone over a ps3...... also...1 question....the wii just came out right after the ps3 did.....why isn't everyone fighting over it?

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote