lmao funny WoW video..but sad.....and mean - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
EARTH STYLE
Missing-Nin

EARTH STYLE can only hope to improve
lmao funny WoW video..but sad.....and mean

ok i was on youyube to see whats better gw or WoW

its kinda sad

and mean who ever set this up
>>>link>>>>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31MVOE2ak5w
EARTH STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2006, 10:41 PM   #2
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: lmao funny WoW video..but sad.....and mean

nerd humor i guess
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:45 PM   #3
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

I dont get it >.>
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:08 PM   #4
Miburo

Oh, I heard about this. /ashamed

Some nerdy kid died and all his nerdy online friends thought it'd be a brilliant idea to have an in-game funeral for him in a player vs. player zone. (I guess you can only kill people in certain zones in that game, don't know) Appearently they were going to send the funeral to his parents or something too. (Nothing says "My condolences" to some dead kid's parents like sending them a tape showing how much of a total lame asses his friends were, afterall)

And then they all got totally owned by a bunch of orcs or whatever because they forgot to take into account the fact that almost everyone on the interwebs (especially the people who play online pvp games) are assholes. Then much drama and lulz followed.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:22 PM   #5
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Oh, I heard about this. /ashamed

Some nerdy kid died and all his nerdy online friends thought it'd be a brilliant idea to have an in-game funeral for him in a player vs. player zone. (I guess you can only kill people in certain zones in that game, don't know) Appearently they were going to send the funeral to his parents or something too. (Nothing says "My condolences" to some dead kid's parents like sending them a tape showing how much of a total lame asses his friends were, afterall)

And then they all got totally owned by a bunch of orcs or whatever because they forgot to take into account the fact that almost everyone on the interwebs (especially the people who play online pvp games) are assholes. Then much drama and lulz followed.
Lol, pwn't noobs.

Wow, yet another reason I do nto play MMORPGs
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:34 PM   #6
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Wow, yet another reason I do nto play MMORPGs
Word. It'd suck to die and have all these lameasses try to throw a funeral for me only to get killed like nubs. ; )

Oh. And welcome back, Corbenk. : )