Naruto Q&A - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 12-02-2006, 02:39 PM   #61
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Here's the pic of the names on the scroll... if anyone can read it.
Can somone read te name next to Jiraiya??? And why Naruto's name is next to Jiraiya?? Shouldnt be the Yondaime??? It doesnt make sense if Yondaime got the contract to the frog first.
unnoted is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2006, 04:19 PM   #62
The Great Kakashi
Genin

The Great Kakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

It is possible that Jiraiya had some other summon, but removed his name from the contract and then placed his name in the Frog Summoning Contract. But oh well. We'll never know.
The Great Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:46 PM   #63
unnoted
Jounin

He is Yondaime's sensie, it doesnt make sense encouring his student to tie with another animal while he is on te other. And i dont you can change your summons, it is signed with blood, doesnt it means that its a lifetime contract??

THe symbols on Jiraiya's forehead protector, what does it means???

Last edited by unnoted; 12-03-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:33 AM   #64
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

The symbol on Jiraiya's forehead protector is "Oil" i believe.

And you brought up something really interesting about the order of the names on the scroll. That is unusual, indeed. Since Jiraiya taught Yondaime instead of the other way around. :/

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:06 AM   #65
The Great Kakashi
Genin

Yea his forehead thingy says "Oil" some people believe it because of Gamabunta and his oil, fire combination attack.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:29 AM   #66
SabakuTaiso06
Genin

SabakuTaiso06 is an unknown quantity at this point

(Can't find the thread I saw a while back for Chapter Questions so I will ask here.)

In what chapters does Sarutobi talk about the 4th being stronger than him?

Kudos to: The Greatest Akimichi
SabakuTaiso06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:00 PM   #67
The Great Kakashi
Genin

I'm not sure if he talked about the 4th becoming stronger, but I'll search it up for you. I think he would of only said it because of his old age though, but we all know Yondaime is the best lol.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:32 PM   #68
unnoted
Jounin

I think during the Oro fight, but he said the village will be al ot safer not Yondaime is stronger.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:37 PM   #69
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabakuTaiso06 View Post
(Can't find the thread I saw a while back for Chapter Questions so I will ask here.)

In what chapters does Sarutobi talk about the 4th being stronger than him?
Right before the main Chuunin exam, he had a talk with Anko, He said he is too old and weak to face Oro, and Anko said if the 4th was still alive, Oro won't dare make a move to Konoha, And the 3rd said the 4th is dead, we must defend Konoha ourselves.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:33 PM   #70
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

the REALLY tall guy... ive yet to see a really tall akatsuki member? who the hell is that
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:35 PM   #71
brothabry
Academy Student

brothabry is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone hav an idea of who the akatsuki members are because i saw a comic strip sayin the fourth hokage was in it but i really dont belive that
brothabry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:37 PM   #72
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post

the REALLY tall guy... ive yet to see a really tall akatsuki member? who the hell is that
i think it was kishi's original idea for kakuzu before he put a face on him....or maybe its kakuzu pumped up[a secret ability?] O.o......i mean we still dont know what he is capable of...and he looks the biggest so far..kinda o.o.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by brothabry View Post
does anyone hav an idea of who the akatsuki members are because i saw a comic strip sayin the fourth hokage was in it but i really dont belive that
sasori, deidara, kisame, itachi, hidan, kakuzu, leader[unknown but has orange hair], blue hair member[likely a girl], zetsu....that's it
4th an akatsuki member? No...its a fake :/
Old 12-08-2006, 03:43 PM   #73
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

ok lets go over the pic...

from right to left:
Itachi, AL, blue haired member, sasori (sitting down) deidara (on the cieling) kakuzu (background) hidan, huge ass tall dude?, then kisame.... thats 9? 10 + orochimaru.... so yeh who is that

edit: wait a tick im missing zetsu.... wheres zetsu in that picture... hmmm maybe he's the tall dude

Last edited by Shikamaru; 12-08-2006 at 03:46 PM.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #74
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
ok lets go over the pic...

from right to left:
Itachi, AL, blue haired member, sasori (sitting down) deidara (on the cieling) kakuzu (background) hidan, huge ass tall dude?, then kisame.... thats 9? 10 + orochimaru.... so yeh who is that
no left to right would be....
kisame[has sword], big guy=kakuzu?, blue hair member[cause the thing believed to be a flower is sticking out the head], ceiling=diedara, below him is itachi[boring looking figure as usual XD], sasori, hidan?, leader, and zetsu[can tell from shape of his plant head]...hmm....but the one right behind the leader looks more like kakuzu from the side O.o...so could the bigkatsuki be hidan? dammit >.<.....

so now i shall go to the fact that perhaps kishimoto did not think the entire thing through before doing this pic...and changed it as he continued with the story >.>......
Old 12-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #75
brothabry
Academy Student

brothabry is an unknown quantity at this point

who is the guy that popped out after sasuke and naruto was fightin after kakashi took naruto to the hospital