Naruto Lounge v. Rising Sun discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 10:47 PM   #31
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Naruto Lounge v. Rising Sun discussion

For what I see, if a forum commissions its members to attack another forum it shows that its members and leaders are lacking maturity. I know Pride, Coconaught (or was it Corbenk) attacked L9i back in the day, but that was because someone cancelled his "life time subscription" Pride paid for the media services.

I try to do my job as stated by the rules. I realize that there are some forums and members that I get more worked up over. For that reason I don't moderate the debate forum nor do I read a certain members posts.

RS (and my fellow ex-ppn crew) need to learn that conflict doesn't always bring the best of results nor does it make you look right no matter the circumstances.

As far as fairness goes, I can't personally moderate every single post in every single forum 24 hours of the day 7 days a week. Thats inhuman and retarded. Alot of the other moderators' combined efforts cant completely comb through everything. That is why we appreciate the "report" button. It gets more done efficently.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 12-23-2006 at 10:49 PM.

Closed Thread