Naruto Q&A - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 12-19-2006, 06:43 PM   #91
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto Q&A

DVD Features:
* Available Subtitles: English
* Available Audio Tracks: Japanese (Unknown Format), English (Unknown Format)
* 13 original and uncut episodes on three discs
* Includes original audio tracks and original series soundtracks
* Japanese with optional English subtitles or English dubbed
* Storyboards booklet

Old 12-22-2006, 11:17 PM   #92
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacheif View Post
I've noticed that the Naruto boxsets they're selling in the US say that they are uncut and original, is that true? There are alot of animes i would like to purchase but i assumes they would be edited like they are on TV but if they are left original in the boxsets you buy that would be great.
At Toys N' Joys, an anime store here on Hawaii, they sell all Naruto episodes up to about 200; in which they sell them as soon as they come out in Japan and make it region-free. I'm not sure if other places does this as well, but it's all uncut in japanese. The english dub do release uncut versions to it; but yeh; it's still in english. >>

http://www.toysnjoys.com/narutodvd.html
http://www.toysnjoys.com/narutodvdmovie.html
http://www.toysnjoys.com/narutodvddub.html

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi

Last edited by YoshiToshi; 12-22-2006 at 11:18 PM.
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:55 PM   #93
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

I have a question

How does a ninja become a sannin or do you become one only by being trained by the Hokage?

Also where those people with Kabuto during the preliminaries genin? That Yoroi and the wanna be luffy.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:32 PM   #94
YozoraHoshi
Genin

YozoraHoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek View Post
I have a question

How does a ninja become a sannin or do you become one only by being trained by the Hokage?

Also where those people with Kabuto during the preliminaries genin? That Yoroi and the wanna be luffy.
Sannin means three ninjas and only Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraiya can be refered to as a Sannin. They have been considered the best ninjas ever during their time(other than Yondaime). Even if ninjas like Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura have reached their level, they would not be given the title of a Sannin.

Those two appeared in a filler arc. If I was not wrong, either one or both of them got killed in action or something. The filler arc starts at episode 169.

Hope this helps

-NaruSaku FC
-~*~The Official Team 07 FC~*~

SPOILERS

YozoraHoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:56 PM   #95
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YozoraHoshi View Post

Those two appeared in a filler arc. If I was not wrong, either one or both of them got killed in action or something. The filler arc starts at episode 169.

Hope this helps
also...they were merely kabuto's team...and the only time they appeared again was in the fillers...where they both died >.>....
Old 12-30-2006, 02:19 PM   #96
KuubyOdamaRasengan
Academy Student

KuubyOdamaRasengan is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question? Kakashi once told naruto (during Chuunin exams when sasuke used CHIDORI also know as Lightning Edge) that he wouldn't teach him chidori because he couldn't control his chakra, but later on in the series and manga he did. So why didn't Kakashi teach naruto chidori.

Ps. if naruto could combine rasengan and chidori it would be a deadly attack, as we have all seen in episode 134
KuubyOdamaRasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:16 PM   #97
YozoraHoshi
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuubyOdamaRasengan View Post
I have a question? Kakashi once told naruto (during Chuunin exams when sasuke used CHIDORI also know as Lightning Edge) that he wouldn't teach him chidori because he couldn't control his chakra, but later on in the series and manga he did. So why didn't Kakashi teach naruto chidori.

Ps. if naruto could combine rasengan and chidori it would be a deadly attack, as we have all seen in episode 134
It's most likely because Naruto didn't have an affinity for lightning. Also, he doesn't have the speed to use Chidori.

-NaruSaku FC

SPOILERS

Old 01-01-2007, 10:38 PM   #98
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuubyOdamaRasengan View Post

many reasons, he is not fast enough[which is why kakashi had a problem using it as a young jounin in kakashi gaiden, before he got sharingan]......seems the sharingan is needed for a chidori.......also because of the chakra type, in this case its lightning.....
Old 01-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #99
LonelyNinja

The Sharingan isn't exactly needed for Chidori, but it is a big help. Since you must have an insane speed when using Chidori, you're eyes become completely focused ahead of you, and you can't see anything but what you're running at. However, the Sharingan lets the user take in all that the eye can normally see. This is demonstrated in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, in which Sasuke (with the newly acquired third tomoe to his Sharingan) could see Naruto's movements (which were dramatically increased, due to the Kyuubi's power) when he couldn't before with only two tomoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia Article on Chidori
This jutsu has a major drawback, however. The speed at which the attack must be done, combined with the fact that the user must run in a straight line, causes a tunnel vision-like effect for the user. This allows their enemy to easily counter the attack, making it a potentially lethal move for the user. Though this drawback would seem to make learning the technique fairly pointless, Sasuke and Kakashi are able to avoid the drawback because of their Sharingan eyes, which take in every detail regardless of how fast the user is moving.
Wikipedia link on Chidori.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:28 AM   #100
YozoraHoshi
Genin

Just a question that I have been wondering for quite a while.
After the timeskip Sakura has improved her taijustu and medical ninjutsu. And I forgot where I heard it, but did the manga state that she is of near Sannin level or was it just some ramblings that someone said?

-NaruSaku FC

SPOILERS

Old 01-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #101
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
The Sharingan isn't exactly needed for Chidori, but it is a big help. Since you must have an insane speed when using Chidori, you're eyes become completely focused ahead of you, and you can't see anything but what you're running at. However, the Sharingan lets the user take in all that the eye can normally see. This is demonstrated in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, in which Sasuke (with the newly acquired third tomoe to his Sharingan) could see Naruto's movements (which were dramatically increased, due to the Kyuubi's power) when he couldn't before with only two tomoes.

Wikipedia link on Chidori.
never use wiki to back up ur info >.<.....
Quote:
After the timeskip Sakura has improved her taijustu and medical ninjutsu. And I forgot where I heard it, but did the manga state that she is of near Sannin level or was it just some ramblings that someone said?
no, there has been nothing of that sort, she is a chuunin currently, and is learning from a sannin.....she is no where near a kage level at this point >.>....

there is no such thing as sannin level, a sannin is a title.....
Old 01-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #102
LonelyNinja

Quote:
As Oakgyrl said, Sennin is a title. And I highly doubt Sakura would even get that title, despite her training under Tsunade. o_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
never use wiki to back up ur info >.<.....
Lol I couldn't find anything else.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:48 AM   #103
YozoraHoshi
Genin

@Oakgyrl510 & LonelyNinja
Thanks for the help! It must be someone's ramblings xD But even if Sannin is a title, it can only be referred to Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru isn't it?

-NaruSaku FC

SPOILERS

Old 01-04-2007, 10:33 PM   #104
mister master
Genin

mister master is on a distinguished road

what was hakus bloodline and spiecial ability......what was the only technique Kakashi didnt copy from somebody... PM ME

Last edited by mister master; 01-04-2007 at 10:41 PM.
mister master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:42 PM   #105
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister master View Post
what was hakus bloodline and spiecial ability PM ME
it was to created mirrors with ice....and no1 could see him or touch him during a justu ( until naruto and sasuke succeed the impossible)
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote