Bush consparacy revealed. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 09:38 PM   #16
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

ha ha i really thought that you were serious, how was i suppose to know that was a joke.

Old 09-24-2006, 12:23 AM   #17
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

It's hard to detect e-sarcasm.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:49 AM   #18
xtrashock
Genin

xtrashock is an unknown quantity at this point

No i am not agreed ,katrina was from nature not from Bush so you cant say it due to Bush there is more deaths and he caould control deaths in there while Katrina Was on??

Enough Anime and Manga to make your Mouth Water!
Free Direct Anime Downloads.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:20 AM   #19
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

No. But the medic and help arrived late. And he is the "Kage" of USA

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-25-2006, 09:04 AM   #20
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

i've went through stronger hurricanes then that, we didnt have much food for months. if my dad wasnt in the navy at the time we would have been S.O.L. . I cant remember my parents ever blaming clinton for the problems. i think people are quick to blame bush on EVERYTHING.

Old 09-25-2006, 10:15 AM   #21
Miburo

He's already stated that this is a joke topic, guys....

Old 09-25-2006, 09:19 PM   #22
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

^It'll be really funny if this develops into a major conspiracy theory that's believed by conspiracy theorists around the world.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:25 PM   #23
SirBenoit
Sennin

its all g.bush fault, lets kick his ass, jk
edit: for pride
uhmmm where did you come from, i said just kiddin

Last edited by SirBenoit; 09-25-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:33 PM   #24
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
^It'll be really funny if this develops into a major conspiracy theory that's believed by conspiracy theorists around the world.
it'd be really funny if someone just like came down, and punched beniot in the face.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Old 11-18-2006, 06:45 PM   #25
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Condelisa Rice is head of Secretary of Defense.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Old 01-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #26
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

spell conspiricy right next time and ill read it...

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
Old 01-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #27
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by narut012 View Post
spell conspiricy right next time and ill read it...
LOL. I'm not even going to BOTHER pointing out the irony. Oops, wait, just did!

Also, LOL at you not knowing it's a joke thread.

In fact, LOL all round.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:31 PM   #28
Miburo

^Good game, Jaxon.

This isn't the first time that guy just pops into a thread just to call someone on their spelling. It was lame the other time I saw it too. Also, he likes Linkin Park. Just sayin' >.>

And yeah, this is a joke topic. And that would be funny, Ninja48. Pride makes another good point as well. Yadda Yadda.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #29
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

"lol hay guys whats this new thread here"
Old 01-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #30
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Closed Thread