The status of your teeth. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:17 PM   #1
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
The status of your teeth.

ITT (in this thread), we talk about the status of our teeth, like braces, missing teeth, etc.

Example:
Mine are currently straight. Chipped one of my lower front teeth slightly. Recently had my wisdom teeth removed (all four of them).

Old 01-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The status of your teeth.

I have perfect pearly whites / no lie
Old 01-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #3
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Mine are currently in rehab. really really dark with dumbeetles with a shortage of cheese /joke
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:19 PM   #4
LonelyNinja

I had my braces taken off a while ago, and I'm now wearing my retainers. One is the classic kind (with the metal wire things that makes talking difficult >.>) and a clear, plastic bottom retainer.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #5
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Mine have small teeth budding off of them>>
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:41 PM   #6
Mooch

2 bottom wisdoms in, 2 tops havent broken the skin yet. missing 1 molar on right lower jaw, filling in the exact opposite one on the right. um... buck teeth as far as I know, huge canines, and one deformed one from a stupid etch-a-sketch pad when i was young?

It's crooked because the etch-a-sketch pad broke my tooth in a wierd way, so my adult tooth came in uber crooked, though you cant really tell unless you look. I can feel it with my tongue though <.<

other than that... sharp? lol
Old 01-06-2007, 12:05 AM   #7
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

got my braces removed a long time ago :/.....so err i can bite things now without anything to worry about >.>.....<.<....

[in the past there were some minor things that had to get fixed, like the braces coming off and hurting the hell outta me, so much so that i wouldnt move my jaw normally due to the pain >.<]
Old 01-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #8
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

strait, slight overbite, not perfectly white cause i smoke but i clean them pretty well so there not yellow or anything, couple of coffee stains uh 1 filling, and a bridge in the back because somehow a jawbreaker turned itself into a tooth crusher.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Two fillings, not looked after enough.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:20 AM   #10
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Need braces, but only mainly for a small gap that ALL of my family happens to inherit. And I may have sucked my thumb a bit. >_>
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:29 AM   #11
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

I still have all mine if that's what you mean.
Brush and floss everyday. Anyhow, have 4 fillings, and all of my wisdom teeth, though 1 seems to not have broken throught he skin all the way.
I had chipped my front top ones when I was younger because I slipped while closing the trunk of the car trying to help with groceries. Wsa in a hurry to get out of the rain. Is filled in nicely now. They're not sparkling white, but not brown either.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:32 AM   #12
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

i just got told that i need braces.
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:35 PM   #13
Kear Bear
Genin

Kear Bear is on a distinguished roadKear Bear is on a distinguished road

I'm just growing in my wisdom teeth, they're small though. I also have this little tiny front adult tooth which is very cool, about a milimeter wde. I think I have to pull out this bottom ugly one to make room for my front teeth, 'cause they're crooked right now.
Kear Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:58 PM   #14
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaarasandchick13 View Post
i just got told that i need braces.
in the same boat as me. Overbite FTW!

Has anyone noticed, if someone has an over bite and their Top row of teeth over laps you dun notice it? But if your bottom overlaps your top everyone sees it?

LIke no one notices my over bite
Old 04-27-2007, 12:53 AM   #15
LonelyNinja

UPDATE: I wear 2 clear retainers now.