Bush consparacy revealed. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #31
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

^Wait, what. You think that is funny you are posting? Funny is not a noun.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #32
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Look at it like Engrish. It's common knowledge that Lawrence Fishburne... speaks like an asian...

Yeah, okay.
I fail.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:08 PM   #33
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Lol, wut? ???
Old 01-05-2007, 08:10 PM   #34
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Shatner dance.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #35
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Fix teh link jaxon.

Last edited by Corbenk; 01-05-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #36
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Fix your own damn Links.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #37
Corbenk
Kuchin

^ I dont get it

Me thinks we should stop spamming.... Everything.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:20 PM   #38
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

The sprites are broken.
One of the sprites is of Link.
Therefor it is a broken Link.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #39
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

The conspiracy section is like the spam zone for the debate section, I guess. Except it's "spam" in terms of logic.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #40
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I concurr >_>
Enough spam. I'll get Artan or someone to close this thread.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:14 AM   #41
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Bush is the best president America has ever had, I don't see why you lot have to beat him down so much with these conspiracy theories. =[

-closed-

<.<
Old 01-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #42
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I want to add something to this thread... See all of those posts in this thread on the previous page? They're all spam. Easily, I could give every one of you guys an infraction for spamming. Instead, I'm taking the lazier / nicer route. I updated the rules in this forum yesterday. Abide by them. If you don't, I'm going to get fairly pissed off. Capishe?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread