Wy Shino and Darkaztek fail it - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Wy Shino and Darkaztek fail it

So, though I know this will piss off shino and all his little bitches (who shall remain nameless.. AND NO DA IS NOT ONE OF THEM), I am going to go ahead with this.

So here is the original thread: http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=24700

Here is shino's post. Basically, he says spam in the spam zone is okay, but no off topicness.

Here is DarkAztek's reply Notice how off topic he is?:

Shino's rebuttal. More off topicnes

Darkaztek's post. More off topicness.

Now, this goes on for about two more posts. iI know shino said he breakes minor rules, but hell, this is damn hypocritical, same with DA. Good Game guys, yo both fail it.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wy Shino and Darkaztek fail it

smells like a win
Old 01-08-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough

xD ..

is it possible to spam while staying on topic? 0.o

Old 01-08-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

ill also bring up what i said to them which makes them fail even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
whoa.... being off topic is PART of spamming, what the fuck are you talking about shino

and i quote:

Spam:
To indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities

know your own rules man
Old 01-08-2007, 06:59 PM   #5
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

This is a really inmature thread....

They are mods/admins and we aren't...thats why they are allowed to do that stuff. They work for the site and yet you believe you get the same rights as them.........very foolish.

- Heraclitus
Old 01-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #6
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ill also bring up what i said to them which makes them fail even more
lol positive rep for you xD

Old 01-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #7
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
This is a really inmature thread....

They are mods/admins and we aren't...thats why they are allowed to do that stuff. They work for the site and yet you believe you get the same rights as them.........very foolish.

oh yeh? well

Old 01-08-2007, 07:01 PM   #8
LonelyNinja

This thread shall be interesting when the mods see it, that's for sure. >.>

Old 01-08-2007, 07:02 PM   #9
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
blah blah blah make me a Mod for for defending staff
I think that was the hidden message right o_0
Old 01-08-2007, 07:02 PM   #10
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I hope they see it......why would someone post a thread like this.....it is a bullseye.

- Heraclitus
Old 01-08-2007, 07:02 PM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

@Redneckboy--Mod or not, they should still follow the rules. Hypocrasy is what ruins leaders, and is quite annoying on the other hand. So what they work for the site? Does that automatically make them better than us? No. I don't hold mods or admins in higher respects than any other member on this forum, and neither should anyone else. So what, they can ban you. Big whoop. It's not like it'll kill you if you can't come to the forum for a couple days. Or, omg perm ban? My life is ending, oh noez.

@topic--Mods/Admins get egos. It's inevitable. They break rules, and because they're the higher ups, they don't get banned unless there's a majority vote among mods to ban that person--or at least that's how it is in most forums. No, it's not right. Yes, it's made of complete fail.

But is it gonna change? Again. No.

Lrn2deal.

Last edited by Tsuna; 01-08-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #12
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Quote:
I hope they see it......why would someone post a thread like this.....it is a bullseye.

Old 01-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #13
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
I think that was the hidden message right o_0
No I just feel that respect should be given....Why do you think I love Bush so much. Bush got won the election and you didn't that is why you should respect him. Also proves I am not a liberal.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 01-08-2007 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:04 PM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Bush is made of complete fail and should be impeached.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:04 PM   #15
G
S-Ranked Negro

Quote:
No I just feel that respect should be given....Why do you think I love Bush so much. Bush got won the election and you didn't that is why you should respect him.
a new friend of mine once said what I'm thinking now:

Quote: