Before i get banned AGAIN - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

View Poll Results: do you consider this a flame?
yes 4 28.57%
nay 10 71.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Before i get banned AGAIN

do you consider this picture a flame?

i look at it that its saying "you're TRYING to be gay" someone said it meant the person was gay -_-

Old 01-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #2
LonelyNinja

Re: Before i get banned AGAIN

I say "Nay!" good sir.

Anyways:

It just says that someone is just trying to be gay, which is different than saying someone is gay.

And now I leave before this thread turns into a debate and the like. >.>

Old 01-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #3
Mooch

the fact that 1: gmoney posts crap worse than this all the time, 2: when you actually posted that, you even stated it wasnt intended to be a flame. (Shino said it could have went both ways) and 3: you were never actually reported, nor did anyone directly say they took offense to it, it was an unfair ban. *nods* thankfully shino reversed it until RNB gives up his thoughts. Lets just hope he's mature enough to make a good decision, and not one based completely on the fact that he doesn't like you too much.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly this poll means nothing. It matters not what anyone else thinks but the person it was directed at.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 01-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

::Sigh::

A) You quoted Redneckboy's post and THEN put up the picture as a way to insult him.

B) You then said "It's not flaming" as a way to cover your ass... (Despite the fact that it doesn't work that way. I can't say "SO-AND-SO IS A FAG! (just kidding)" and expect to get away with it. You said it only because you KNEW what you were doing is flaming.

C) You're only unbanned until Shino hears back from Redneckboy and he makes the final call.

D) Thread closed. If you have a beef with an infraction, then take it up with an admin or the mod+ who gave it to you.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 01-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Sadly this poll means nothing. It matters not what anyone else thinks but the person it was directed at.
he just wants to know what other people think. proving a point or not really doesnt matter, since everyone knows its up to RNB.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Let the thread stay open. It doesnt matter if all 15,392 memebers said it wasnt ban worthy, as long as that last member says it was (RNB), then he'll be banned.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 01-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #8
CCQQTJ
Genin

CCQQTJ is an unknown quantity at this point

If you were to post that comment to me I'd assume you were calling me gay. I'd laugh though as the pic is intensely funny.

I guess it's all about how you intended it to be receive. If you wanted to cause trouble with such an image then yes, it's obviously a flame. Sadly intent is too hard to measure.

Can't you just apologise to the guy and let such a trivial matter go by? It's hardly worth the hassle!
Old 01-09-2007, 03:08 PM   #9
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

well see thats assuming, look at what the pic is actually saying, do you think its a flame from that?

and sure ill apologize if he's offended (he should be) but i hardly think its a flame

oh and by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
::Sigh::

A) You quoted Redneckboy's post and THEN put up the picture as a way to insult him.

B) You then said "It's not flaming" as a way to cover your ass... (Despite the fact that it doesn't work that way. I can't say "SO-AND-SO IS A FAG! (just kidding)" and expect to get away with it. You said it only because you KNEW what you were doing is flaming.

C) You're only unbanned until Shino hears back from Redneckboy and he makes the final call.

D) Thread closed. If you have a beef with an infraction, then take it up with an admin or the mod+ who gave it to you.
A) you can assume this if you like

B) i did that cuz i knew YOUD (not any other mod, just you) would pull this shit, and you did. thank you for proving my point

D) i wanna see if anyone else thinks i did wrong. This doesn't involve you so FUCK OFF

Last edited by Shikamaru; 01-09-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #10
CCQQTJ
Genin

CCQQTJ is an unknown quantity at this point

It would say you're gay, but you're not as gay as these two people who are dressed very provocatively?

Now here's a debate. Is it an insult to call someone gay? Or is it our own homophobic/intolerance that assumes so?
Old 01-09-2007, 03:13 PM   #11
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

really? lol i can see how youd think that. But think about THIS. Its simply saying your not as gay as these two... which means you could be gay, or you could be straight. To assume its calling someone gay seems discriminatory to moi o:

see where im coming from? lol
Old 01-09-2007, 03:17 PM   #12
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, Shika. You're so banned. XD
Old 01-09-2007, 03:18 PM   #13
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Sure, I'll reply to this asinine "I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I CAN SHOUT LOUDER THAN YOU" contest.

Quote:
A) you can assume this if you like
Assume nothing. Anyone who reads the thread can see you calling the kid stupid and all kinds of things in ways to get around an infraction for flaming... However, that post has you quoting him and then replying with the picture. That means that the picture IS a direct response to him. The picture says that he's almost as gay as the kids in the picture.

...Flame? Yes.

Quote:
B) i did that cuz i knew YOUD (not any other mod, just you) would pull this shit, and you did. thank you for proving my point
Okay. I proved the point that I actually enforce the rules for flaming and that I can see beyond your spin-fu.

Quote:
D) i wanna see if anyone else thinks i did wrong. This doesn't involve you so FUCK OFF
Tut-tut. Flaming again. I'll forgive you this one because you're obviously upset. Be careful.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 01-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #14
Mooch

fuck off is just a harsh way of saying "get lost" or "go away" ...it isn't really a flame.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #15
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Dude, Shika. You're so banned. XD

for what? telling him to fuck off? thats legal, im laughing that he called it flaming cuz its not, not even close lmao

the mod obviously hasn't got a clue how to do his job, lol

@ DA

spin-fu? you calling me neji? I OUGHTA GENTLE-FIST SLAP YOU and yes im yelling louder than you so im winning.

and yes the pictures a direct response to him, saying he's trying to be gay. Which yet again, is not a flame.

ALSO telling someone to fuck off is ALSO not a flame so fuck off fuck off fuck off FUCK OFF fuck fuckity fuck fuck off

Last edited by Shikamaru; 01-09-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Closed Thread