Precise Chakra Control for Naruto and Medical Ninjutsu for Hinata - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
kayjin927
Academy Student

kayjin927 is an unknown quantity at this point
Precise Chakra Control for Naruto and Medical Ninjutsu for Hinata

In the World of Naruto, chakra control is essential. I recently saw\read the part where kabuto comments that if Naruto were to learn chakra control he would be a monster. This was after they had been in the forest of death for five days and after he had used Kage Bunshin with henge. Since

Tsunade and Sakura's strength comes from their chakra control, meaning that a person with the same kind of control could use that superhuman strength, but not many have that.

Naruto has a large amount of chakra and if he were to learn to control it precisely then he would be unstoppable. Kakashi said it himself only Naruto has the jutsu and the chakra to use Kage Bunshin the way he does.

My other point is that since the Byakugan allows the user to see Chakra then it means that it is a skill that would help any Medic Nin. Hinata was shown to be interested in Medicine before the importance of a Medic nin was shown and the anime fillers had her displaying precise chakra control. Qualities that would make her a powerful Medic Nin and because Byakugan users have good chakra control it would mean that they can also employ that superhuman strength. SInce they can see chakra, it means that one could also copy the way in which Sakura or Tsunade employs their strength.

I think post time skip Hinata is a Medic Nin because 1) she showed an interest in medicine 2) Her Byakugan makes her an even better Medic Nin than Tsunade 3) Ino and Sakura are medic nin as well so it is feasible for Hinata to be one too.

So what I am saying is Naruto will someday learn precise chakra control hopefully from hinata and hinata will be an excellent medic nin surpassing even Tsunade and Sakura. (Kakashi said that since Sakura was originally a Genjutsu type she might exceed Tsunade. Just remebered Hinata trains under Kurenai, Genjutsu master...connect the dots)

Naruto and Hinata have the potential to be very powerful. I doubt there are others who can come close. Also, if the Sharingan can have different forms then why cant the Byakugan.

Naruto and Hinata FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Again check out my FF.Net story.
Naruto: The Soaring Leaf
SuperKayJin
kayjin927 is offline   Reply With Quote