Gas Prices - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 09-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #16
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Gas Prices

yes there was no election, just a huge hurricane that destroyed most gulf oil refineries. which then made the prices jump about $1. people need to realize that the us has some of the cheapest gas prices. http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...p/t-55392.html
\

like i said before, why wouldnt bush lower gas prices in florida, if thats the reason (election). florida is a critical state for the republicans, the gas price was a dollar more there. plus i gave you the reason why gas is cheaper, price of barrel is close to before. you have to take in effect that its cheaper to make winter fuel and that is a fact. like my msnbc story said

Last edited by SirBenoit; 09-26-2006 at 12:47 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2006, 03:16 PM   #17
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

What? I'm in Florida currently, and gas prices have dropped about 30 cents.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:13 PM   #18
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

yeah and!! gas prices have dropped that much in ohio, why because of the switch of summer gases. read some of my old post.

Last edited by SirBenoit; 09-26-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:17 PM   #19
lavadranzer
Missing-Nin

lavadranzer is infamous around these partslavadranzer is infamous around these parts

im so happy that its going down about 5-10 cents in a week and im republican but yeah im glad they are going down finally and so fast!
lavadranzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:01 PM   #20
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

its because im republican! thats why you hate me, and you should be honored for me to give you a nick name thats not like, nub, dumbass, or something like that, its cause i secretly envy your vast cranium of true knowledge.

and i think everyone can agree its for political reasons. i mean it is logical.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:39 AM   #21
jasongotti
Missing-Nin

jasongotti is an unknown quantity at this point

i live in the tri state [new york,new jersey,connecticut] but i live in connecticut and for one gallon its 3.25 thats too much money well i'm young anyway i shouldnt be worried about gas prices now, but 3.25 too much i could buy a gallon of milk with that
jasongotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:56 AM   #22
heartthrob_god
Genin

heartthrob_god is an unknown quantity at this point

China is beefing up its supplies of gas for the chinese new year (either late january or early february) aside from the fact that China's economy is still red hot, pushing up demand and causing the rise in price of oil in world market... almost everybody gets their oil in the world market... simple law of supply and demand

heartthrob_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #23
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

once in my area it was $3.20!!! but now its starting to dcrease its now at $ 2.15
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:01 PM   #24
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

It was up to $3.49 in California. In Ohio, it was $2.80. The price varies depending on your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasongotti
i live in the tri state [new york,new jersey,connecticut] but i live in connecticut and for one gallon its 3.25 thats too much money well i'm young anyway i shouldnt be worried about gas prices now, but 3.25 too much i could buy a gallon of milk with that
And also, as a note, the "tri-state area" refers to three states whose borders touch. Such as Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky, as well as the one listed above.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:14 PM   #25
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

Gas prices are controlled by the republicans. That's why in some areas the dropped greatly to promote them during the elections. But as soon as the dems won it all, no more cheap gas cuz now that the dems are here gas co. cant get away with what they've been doing. And that's ripping people off financially.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #26
SirBenoit
Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesealer View Post
Gas prices are controlled by the republicans. That's why in some areas the dropped greatly to promote them during the elections. But as soon as the dems won it all, no more cheap gas cuz now that the dems are here gas co. cant get away with what they've been doing. And that's ripping people off financially.
yeah your right, its all the republicans.lol ummmm gas prices just went down again, $ 1.91 $ thats the cheapest for a while. Does that mean that the republicans are working now towards the presidential election. Common now, dems are way into there consiracy theories. I believe that the rep get support from them (oil companys), but dont control the prices of oil. thats funny shit. way to many conspiracy theories, and everyone believes them all. I know why the price of gas is so cheap, because we invaded iraq, remember, thats the only reason we went there right. For the oil.

Old 01-21-2007, 01:49 AM   #27
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

where i live, the gas price here is 2 dollars 22-46 cents

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:04 AM   #28
Auron-Strife
Academy Student

Auron-Strife is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh hell yes here in florida i spend like 30 bucks to fill my friggin tank, This is some bulshit and i mean i barely friggin drive i mostly just walk to wherever i need to due to the drastic ass gas prices i mean hey i spend more on gas then i make in an hour at work this is some BS. Im not going to go GOP bashin' over this since i want to stay in this the civil way so i'll just say.....Gas prices suck!

Im having a nightmare!!! @_@
Auron-Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #29
Greendayfan82905
Chuunin

Greendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to all

Around here gas has rised to over 3 dollars a gallon...
Desori
redninja116

Awesome NL friends:

gaaraofthesand.1234
tenkaichymaster
Greendayfan82905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #30
GhostShade
Genin

GhostShade is an unknown quantity at this point

That's happening everywhere even in other countries.
GhostShade is offline   Reply With Quote