wwIII what will be the catalyst? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 11-19-2006, 09:43 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
wwIII what will be the catalyst?

Many theories have been put foward about what could possibly star the inevitable WWIII. what do u think will be the Catalyst.

Water......i believe the next WW will be over the Great Amazon. The Amazon holds 1/3 of the World's fresh water supplie. Because of climate changes and global warming many areas are experiencing droughts. i believe the 8 Super Powers will most likely Battle over Brazil's Amazon in the upcomind Years. Now it is oil, soon it will be water. Brazil will be the Battle field.

What do u think will be the Catalyst?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2006, 12:17 PM   #2
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough
Re: wwIII what will be the catalyst?

Me becoming the president.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:26 PM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

No way... Now no super power will make the first move.... Unless Bush ordered the troop out of Iraq, and attack China to stop it from becoming a new economic power....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:41 PM   #4
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Moved to conspiracy theories.

This isn't a debate, it's pure speculation.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:00 PM   #5
LonelyNinja

Me and my friend becoming supreme rulers President and Vice President.

But on a "serious" note, I think it all revolves around the Middle East. Now, no offense to the Middle Easterns, but they are always either battle-ready or battle-commencing. Oh, and America is probably going to somehow, either directly or indirectly, start it.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:24 PM   #6
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Your mom.

Seriously, though. I believe that if anything will start a new world conflict, it will be the emergence of the East as a dominant world power. China and India will want a larger share of the world's wealth, and the West, especially America, will be reluctant to give it up. There's a war in there somewhere.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

WWIII..... First Israel will invent this cool thing to help grow plants and stuff, which will help them and their economy. The dudes around israel will get all jealous and attack them. But they will fail in their attack. Then millions and millions of people all around the world will just vanish. They will vanish without a trace. A political and respectable man will rise to the top, telling people about how the earth has to act now. He will summon 10 countries, and they will form a "world peace" except instead of just peace, they will become one country. America will have it's downfall, and there will be 7 years of dismay, violence, and destruction. Then after that... only the survivors will know what will happen next.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:46 PM   #8
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

I just have a feeling that this WW3 will revolve around supply and water shortages, and to top it off, territorial disputes. And now because of terrorism and things, this war will be a very long one. And no one will be safe from harm.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:19 AM   #9
SabakuTaiso06
Genin

SabakuTaiso06 is an unknown quantity at this point

@UchihaToshi

Bravo! I was going to write it if you hadn't. That is how it will end, however I don't think that will be WWIII. Maybe 4 or 5 but I don't think 3. (Then again what do I know)

@Topic Question

I think it will either be over Oil or relations problems. North Korea, Russia, and the Middle-East are starting to look like potential allies from what I have heard and read. That could be pretty bad for the world. I think the powers that will be the catalysts are either North Korea, America(doubt it), Israel, or Japan. Then again, WWIII may not be for another 500 years. We just can't predict these things. Back in 2001, I thought the world war would be in 2002 or 03.... and here we are....

Kudos to: The Greatest Akimichi
SabakuTaiso06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:44 PM   #10
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Hmm...I think it will be over some nuclear uprising of other small countries and then people will threaten each other turning the world to chaos =o.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:08 AM   #11
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

the world will eventually go to war over resources being lost,we cant respect eachother and we hate others for being diffrent,the cattalyst will be mankinds own ability to hate for unessicary reasons,we as people cant stand eacother we kill mearly due to minor f=diffrence like race religion social satus and nationality,we will start eather a war overt things we need that we dont have,or merley because someone is diffrent.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:40 AM   #12
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

though this is not a conspiracy theory i couldn't help resist to post...

what will be the catalyst for WWIII?

well let see this fact:

WWI = lands/ colonies
WWII = still about lands

so its safe to say that wars break out bec of lands and much of the world's history when it comes to wars are brought about conquering other people's lands or more yet countries
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:45 AM   #13
Enkoo_Enma
Academy Student

Enkoo_Enma is an unknown quantity at this point

IMHO i think it will start over the East becoming dominant world powers and the West refusing to let go of their "prestigious" position. Either that or North Korea is not conceding to the West's demands so they become desperate and unleash something which will pull the world into war.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:40 PM   #14
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
well let see this fact:

WWI = lands/ colonies
WWII = still about lands
Don't know about that. WWI was because of alliances and a massive arms race. WWII was revenge for the unbalanced agreements that ended WWI. They both were somewhat about territory, but virtually all wars are about territory.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:26 AM   #15
KanesAssasin
Academy Student

KanesAssasin is an unknown quantity at this point

Well assuming your not a person who believes the war on terror isnt WWIII (there are people in the world who think it is), I would keep an eye on either Israel/ Iran and Syria, or China. Right now the U.N. is doing practically nothing to prevent Iran from aquiring Nuclear technologies that can (and probably will) be used to create Nuclear Weapons. I do not think Israel will let Iran aquire those weapons. I think that they would late until they had to act and would then strike the areas that have already been found where Nuclear plants are being created. In fact 4 months ago there was an article in either the New York Times or some other paper that had an interview with Israeli military officers that had hinted that Israel was preparing for such a case. Israel has shown that they dont care what anyone thinks and that theyll do what they think is in their best interests.

Now war with China wont be coming at least for 5 to ten years because right now they still rely a bit on the U.S. economy (900 billion dollars in the U.S. economy last I checked) and starting a war now would only hurt the chinese worse. However in about 5 to 10 years China could conceivably become self sufficient enough to be able to sustain a war with the U.S and by then Russia might even be able to come in.

I don't see Russia itself as a threat right now because they can't afford a war with just about anyone. Their economy is still in the building stages and their military power isn't good enough technologically to be able to compete with the U.S and her allies. Same goes with North Korea as they cant afford to do anything either, theyre just trying to scare everyone while hoping they dont completely tick someone off.

Well thats my view, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. ^^
KanesAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote