Epic entry! Riddle as well! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #46
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Epic entry! Riddle as well!

HAY SEAL MASTER, I LIKE HOW YOU'RE SAYING CORBENK IS RACIST BECAUSE OF HIS DISCRIMINATION OF THE JEWS, BECAUSE YOU'RE ASSUMING THAT THE JEWS ARE OBVIOUSLY A RACE. NOT A RELIGION.

AND you called him a racist fucker. Flame, good job. You wanted Corbenk to be "kick from site," but now you're going to be banned. GG

Old 02-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #47
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I didn't want to be a killjoy or whatever. That's why I didn't disagree. o.O
dont back talk me boy!
Old 02-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #48
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
dont back talk me boy!
Fine, I won't back talk. I'll back type

[/fail]

>.>

Old 02-01-2007, 10:09 PM   #49
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
HAY SEAL MASTER, I LIKE HOW YOU'RE SAYING CORBENK IS RACIST BECAUSE OF HIS DISCRIMINATION OF THE JEWS, BECAUSE YOU'RE ASSUMING THAT THE JEWS ARE OBVIOUSLY A RACE. NOT A RELIGION.

AND you called him a racist fucker. Flame, good job. You wanted Corbenk to be "kick from site," but now you're going to be banned. GG
ehehe i get ahead of my self but i do stand on the ground that she, he is religiously racist i didnt mean to drop the f bomb

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 02-01-2007, 10:10 PM   #50
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal_master View Post
ehehe i get ahead of my self but i do stand on the ground that she, he is religiously racist i didnt mean to drop the f bomb
...Religiously racist?

I've had my laugh for today, carry on.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:10 PM   #51
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

This is fun =)
Old 02-01-2007, 10:11 PM   #52
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal_master View Post

Lol, enjoy your ban. This was a very god-like trolling on my part.

GG, I am out.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #53
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Lol, enjoy your ban. This was a very god-like trolling on my part.

GG, I am out.
GG sir........
I am what I am
Old 02-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #54
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

He did it for the lulz D=
Old 02-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #55
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Yes, there is nothing quite as funny as human suffering. Sadism is the new comedy. I mean, what ISN'T funny about millions of people being slaughtered for their religious beliefs and/or their family's beliefs. Isn't starving people while whipping them into slave labor funny? Oh, I find it just rib tickling that so many people were killed that the sun was blotted out from the ashes made from burning them (some still alive). It is OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY that an entire group of people were killed and then their fat was turned into soap and candles. Isn't it a laugh riot that the air smelled like tanned human flesh and it still does?[/sarcasm]

I can only pray that some people might mature enough to realize that human suffering isn't funny.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread