Naruto Q&A - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 02-18-2007, 09:36 PM   #181
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Q&A

I think that kinda of question belongs in the gaming forum.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2007, 06:59 PM   #182
Anko_Rises
That's her

Anko_Rises is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if these are manga questions or not, so i'll put them in spoiler tags anyway.

Where is Rin now? And how old was Kakashi when he became a jounin and got his sharingan? I read the kakashi gaiden part in the naruto faqs thread but I still am not clear.

thanks
Anko_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #183
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko_Rises View Post
I don't know if these are manga questions or not, so i'll put them in spoiler tags anyway.

Where is Rin now? And how old was Kakashi when he became a jounin and got his sharingan? I read the kakashi gaiden part in the naruto faqs thread but I still am not clear.

thanks
The whereabouts of Rin are unknown.
Kakashi- Academy Grad Age: 5
Chuunin Exam Age: 6
Jounin Age: 13
He went on the mission with Obito and Rin right after he became a Jounin, so he got the Sharingan at 13 as well.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #184
Bambhey
Academy Student

Bambhey is an unknown quantity at this point
Mother and Father

Hello Everyone, I do have a question, I don't know if this question is already been posted
Here it is...
Does Naruto has a Mom and a Dad or had? Well ofcourse he do have. But, number4 do look like Naruto... are they related?

Thanks,
Bambhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #185
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Yes, Naruto has a mom and dad, everyone has one.
They may or may not be alive, but he is an orphan, which is suspect in which they are dead. There are theories of Yondaime (the fourth) being Naruto's father, but nothing has been confirmed.
It's possible that Naruto already knows Yondaime is his dad, or even the possibility that no one knows who Naruto's dad is, Yondaime or not.
Nothing has been released yet, so no, we don't know.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:59 PM   #186
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

Just a thought but could the blue hair chick be Rin? She could've dyed her hair blue is all. For all I know she could've had a crush on Obito and joined Aka in some coup agreement.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:11 AM   #187
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesealer View Post
Just a thought but could the blue hair chick be Rin? She could've dyed her hair blue is all. For all I know she could've had a crush on Obito and joined Aka in some coup agreement.
I actually thought the same thing as well, but Kakashi did say that everyone close to him was dead so it's unlikely. Anyway, all we can do is speculate at this point. I hope we see her/him in action soon.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #188
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

Well people say they're dead and two weeks later their back on their feet as zombies. In most cases no one stays dead they just get really dusty.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #189
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

It's possible, and it's true that Kakashi might think they're dead and yet they're not. But it's not certain yet. But it is a good thought.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:58 PM   #190
starwarsmike1
Academy Student

starwarsmike1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, I was just thinking and, Why did Itachi kill his clan? was he just power hungry or something? Well, im just a little confused why he would just go and kill his clan and everything.....
Old 02-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #191
Meepy
Academy Student

Meepy is an unknown quantity at this point

Itachi wanted to see how strong he was and perhaps to test out his new sharigan thing (which I forgot the name of x_x It starts with an 'm')
Meepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #192
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarsmike1 View Post
Ok, I was just thinking and, Why did Itachi kill his clan? was he just power hungry or something? Well, im just a little confused why he would just go and kill his clan and everything.....
The reason that Itachi gave to Sasuke was that he wanted to see how strong he was, but that doesn't neccessarily mean that is the actual reason. There could be a number of reasons, but we don't know which is for sure. He could've wanted to plant the seed of hatred into Sasuke's heart, perhaps he was showing the Akatsuki what he could do, or maybe he was just testing out his Mangekyou Sharingan. Maybe he saw that Sasuke had much more potential that couldn't be molded into talent by just training alone. Maybe Itachi thought he needed something more in order to do so.... To get the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:18 PM   #193
starwarsmike1
Academy Student

starwarsmike1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys, I just thought there might be a specific answer to the question that I missed some where in the anime/manga.

Now I have something to think about...after this darn HOMEWORK!
Old 03-01-2007, 09:37 PM   #194
lhacki
Academy Student

lhacki is an unknown quantity at this point

is naruto does have a family?
lhacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:39 PM   #195
LonelyNinja

It hasn't been confirmed yet.