'Stoner' mice eat marijuana in Kan. evidence facility - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 01-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
'Stoner' mice eat marijuana in Kan. evidence facility

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50581428/n.../#.UQiO_mc5uSo

Quote:
The three bags of marijuana at the police storage facility in Wichita had been torn open. Some was missing. At first blush, it seemed a clear case of evidence tampering.

Wichita police duly investigated and on Thursday they told reporters they've even identified some suspects. Well, sort of.

Police Lt. Doug Nolte says mice chewed into the bags of marijuana from some 2009 cases, nested in it and ate some.

Nolte says, "We've got some mice that are stoners."

But he also says it's not that uncommon because marijuana has a strong odor that attracts animals.

Police took photographs, resealed the bags and reweighed the evidence. An exterminator has been contacted.

Meanwhile, the suspicious rodents remain at large. No charges have been filed.
[QUOTE]

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: 'Stoner' mice eat marijuana in Kan. evidence facility

So this is what NBC is now passing off as news!? Hmm, never mind gun control, balancing the budget, improving the economy, entitlement reforms, or talks over immigration. We got to discuss mice.

0___0

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

either that or a case of the police blaming others so they can get their share of the mj O=

lol
Old 01-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #4
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Found the culprit.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Police are puffing and passing while Mighty Mouse awaits trial.....Another blame it on the mouse case....this is sad...so sad that this made news....really sad that the anchors realize people are tired of hearing the typical moans and groans like gun control, balancing the budget, improving the economy, entitlement reforms, or talks over immigration. They decided to focus on ratings. More than likely they never saw a surge in Nielsen ratings. Too bad for those who desire real news and real results lol. Well I guess the rat is out of the bag ....
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote