Mobile App - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Old 09-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
Mobile App

Haven't been here in a while so don't know wgo to contact about this suggestion or if it's been addressed. I was wondering if there was a way to make this forum into a mobile app. I'm sure there are others like me who would appreciate the convenience. Thanks.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Mobile App

A lone wolf coming back eh..? Pretty much this forum is dead now. But I suppose you can still try to suggest it of course.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Basically what Sassy said. Don't think any of the admins here have full control of the forum so I wouldn't expect them to do anything. Maybe they could speak to the owners of the Fandom site but from what I've heard they're really difficult to get in contact with and don't really care much about the forum section of the site. Shino has miraculously kept this forum from getting completely shut down. I think this is the best we got going on and most of the active members just come by in the middle of the week when chapters get released and discuss them a little. The forum stays quiet for the most part.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

There is a mobile app. It's called 'the mobile browser on your phone'.