Naruto651 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #76
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hey, KYF - don't tell me what I can or cannot do. If I want to read something I dislike, that's my choice.

Where did I tell you, much less imply, you can or cannot read this manga or w/e you want... I missed that part...

Hell, I watched the Star Wars prequels (which don't actually exist) more than once and that's a billion times worse.
You clearly have fallen to contextomy... I say reread, but without this notion that I am tyring to tell you what you can or cannot do...


[
Quote:
QUOTE=Spiegel;2139762]I used to like this series, a lot. Hell, that's the reason why I started coming to Naruto Lounge, to talk about Naruto. But I can't really ignore the rapid diminish in quality. I kept reading in the hopes that Kishi would get his act together and go back to how he was writing back in part 1 but I can't gave up on that silly thought when Naruto was made into Jesus, absurd amount of homosexual undertones between Naruto and Sasuke, and nail on the coffin, when all the awesome character where reduced to shit supports and hype devices for Naruto.
1). What is really so much worse about part 2 from 1?
2). Naruto was not made into jesus, he is not the son of God, just a predicted hero called the destined child... All that does is validate naruto's role as the hero he going to become...
3). You talk about Homo undertones yet the gayest thing that ever happened was in part 1 when naruto kissed sasuke... But, you ignore that...
In the end, naruto like hashirama is just trying to save his best friend from his own darkness...
4). What awesome characters have been used for shit support or hyping naruto other then Minato who has been literally crippled and ass trolled to make naruto and the other kage's look good to the point minato got a huge power up of of KCM that did nothing for him at all, is crippled with one arm unable to use any jutsu for some reason, has no regeneration, has no chakra and is basically comatose last time I saw him despite having instant regeneration, endless chakra as an edo so WTF...

ONLY Minato has been shit on to make naruto and others look good to the point last time we saw Minato he was out of chakra crippled, and in some kind of immobilized semicoma being used as a ninja tool by tobirama for crying out loud...

Quote:
I mean, come the fuck on, look at this chapter. Naruto's academy classmates, completely uses since a little before half-way of Part 2, are now tools for Naruto to use to wield his rasengan. I'm sure if Kishi wanted too he'd resurrect Jiraiya and have Naruto transform into a springboard to jump off of.
What is the problem with naruto adhering to Itachi's wisdom to not rely on just himself, but to rely on his comrades he seeks validation from in the first place which he did by using his teammates as opposed to more kage bushin's to help him land a serious blow on Juubito...

If anything, people should be shout "hooray!!" that kish made the original genin relevant again to the point they were integral in the defeat of Juuibito's unbreakable defense...

Quote:
I know what I'm reading and I'm not definitely not blind to Kishi's shit like some raging fanboy. I actually enjoy quality stories and I will bitch about Naruto as much as I want given the time I've invested, which are years by the way. So yeah, I'll read whatever I want because fuck you that's why.
The point is, if it is so bad then why read it... Wy not just stop as opposed to showing up every day to talk and every week for spoilers and new chapters like a crack addict... yet, you do not so clearly you do not actually think it is that bad and are just sticking with the consensus opinion that naruto sucks...

And I am not a fanboy... Naruto is good, not great... But it is not BAD... It has it's good and bad chapters like every other manga will... the difference between me and you fools though is that I do not have the preconceived notion/expectation that the next chapter is going to suck... I expect nothing at all... Just read then make my judgement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Why defend so much Kyf, do you think Naruto shippuuden is like some flawless cutting edge shit? Just wondering?
What in the flying fucking flag pole would give you that idea? What, because I question the reasons of those who Claim to severely dislike the manga/writing and yet are here every day discussing and showing up every week like crack addicts for spoilers and a new chapter...

I just recognize that what is being said and what is being done is not making any logical sense...

: disliked things are avoided...
: Naruto is disliked...
Conclusion:
naruto is avoided... But that is not what is happening... now is it...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #77
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You clearly have fallen to contextomy... I say reread, but without this notion that I am tyring to tell you what you can or cannot do...
Nope. You said:
Quote:
The biggest delusion is that you and the other idiots do not like naruto, thus kishi's writing yet you are here time and time, reading it and discussing it... day after day... That is not the behavior of someone who dislikes this story as much as you fools claim to...
Which, paraphrased, means we MUST like Naruto because we're here, reading and talking about it. Fuck you. I can do that with something I don't particularly like just easy. No delusion, unlike the one you have continually seems to state that you know what I or others are thinking better than we do.

This is back to that argument were you stated I must be mad because I swore, seeing as I rarely ever swear. You can't know jackshit about our motives, minds or otherwise.

Also, clearly my post was a joking one but you still felt the need to tell me I was wrong about you. I'm not, because I know how to read.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (10-20-2013), ask me anything (10-18-2013), kael03 (10-18-2013), Numinous (10-19-2013), Uchiha09 (10-19-2013)
Old 10-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #78
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,167
Thanks: 3,859
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You clearly have fallen to contextomy... I say reread, but without this notion that I am tyring to tell you what you can or cannot do...


[

1). What is really so much worse about part 2 from 1?
2). Naruto was not made into jesus, he is not the son of God, just a predicted hero called the destined child... All that does is validate naruto's role as the hero he going to become...
3). You talk about Homo undertones yet the gayest thing that ever happened was in part 1 when naruto kissed sasuke... But, you ignore that...
In the end, naruto like hashirama is just trying to save his best friend from his own darkness...
4). What awesome characters have been used for shit support or hyping naruto other then Minato who has been literally crippled and ass trolled to make naruto and the other kage's look good to the point minato got a huge power up of of KCM that did nothing for him at all, is crippled with one arm unable to use any jutsu for some reason, has no regeneration, has no chakra and is basically comatose last time I saw him despite having instant regeneration, endless chakra as an edo so WTF...

ONLY Minato has been shit on to make naruto and others look good to the point last time we saw Minato he was out of chakra crippled, and in some kind of immobilized semicoma being used as a ninja tool by tobirama for crying out loud...



What is the problem with naruto adhering to Itachi's wisdom to not rely on just himself, but to rely on his comrades he seeks validation from in the first place which he did by using his teammates as opposed to more kage bushin's to help him land a serious blow on Juubito...

If anything, people should be shout "hooray!!" that kish made the original genin relevant again to the point they were integral in the defeat of Juuibito's unbreakable defense...



The point is, if it is so bad then why read it... Wy not just stop as opposed to showing up every day to talk and every week for spoilers and new chapters like a crack addict... yet, you do not so clearly you do not actually think it is that bad and are just sticking with the consensus opinion that naruto sucks...

And I am not a fanboy... Naruto is good, not great... But it is not BAD... It has it's good and bad chapters like every other manga will... the difference between me and you fools though is that I do not have the preconceived notion/expectation that the next chapter is going to suck... I expect nothing at all... Just read then make my judgement...



What in the flying fucking flag pole would give you that idea? What, because I question the reasons of those who Claim to severely dislike the manga/writing and yet are here every day discussing and showing up every week like crack addicts for spoilers and a new chapter...

I just recognize that what is being said and what is being done is not making any logical sense...

: disliked things are avoided...
: Naruto is disliked...
Conclusion:
naruto is avoided... But that is not what is happening... now is it...
See this my Friend is what I call 'Stupid Shit'... your post in its entirety. I asked a simple question with no trap doors. Either you dig this shit like it something special, or you don't. One doesn't have to tap dance a song and dance to that shit. Its simple. And Dude, Art (including manga) was created for judgement when place upon the open market. It happened to Picasso, it happened to Stan Lee, it happened to Movie Makers and Directors, because when they put it out, its for some purpose. At the same token you go totally to the left, as if I dig the entirety of everything I read, but let me help..

Soul Eater.. Luv'd it OVERALL
Problems, Anime sucked at the end, characters were stunted and developed enough, Mifune died and would've been hella useful at the end, and his Witch Sibling or whomever he was protecting wasn't pivotal enough ever enough to equate to his death. Manga ended meh, other issues, it wasn't perfect.

Hellsing OVA.. Luv'd the chaos, art work, and Most of the storyline.
Problems. Last 2 OVA's storylines went to shit, #1 Villan, though crafty, had near the gift of gab of Dusty Rhodes (no where near Ric Flair), had no uber weaponry, and was a Gump. Victora Seras was pretty much built up and stopped, and the storyline could be confusing as shit at times.

Now this is going to kill you....

Feng Shen Ji... Tha most Gangsta shit I ever read.

I do think some of the fallen characters from the Red Skinned God, to Dude with the Nightmare Tech, and other could've lasted longer. I do believe they could've spent moar time on the Kings lifestory, but that may be set up for flashbacks later or whatever. Other than that it is the Truth, the Light, and the Freaking Way.

One Piece... Luv the storyline, the characters, chaos.

Those who know me heard me complain about the Alabasta Arc, Moria Arc, and also Ussopp's storyline in the beginning was boring. Some of the characters are overrated, some underrated. The artwork could be better, but no one takes anyone seriously, except when in trouble, that's the gist of the manga. DF are problematic and somewhat out of control when add to weapons and animals, but I've read 50 times worse before, and its still an open book to possibilities. Luffy shouldn't be Joe Badass with rubber as his uber ingredient, but his personality moar than makes up for it. Especially when he says nothing, but just gives that look... before the thunder comes. Sometimes so many crew members, and other characters interacting can cause some confusion, but that's one of the purposes to read OP.. the mystery. What is 'D' all about, and the voided Century,... what happened, and whom allowed such a thing, OR how did some Boss Ass People just take over. It has a lot going for it, an awful lot.

Besides do you find it odd that you get 'out of sorts' that some people don't agree with your theories, opinions, and like or dislike, for a piece of fiction, that the Author hasn't given 10% of the energy you have exerted for his own manga? Does that make the situation about you, and not the manga?
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #79
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
So you recognize the characterization of the two kids and building up their co-dream together as not dragging out the plot, but you dismiss the characterization of naruto's validation from the entire ninja world which is what has been being set up since part 1... as dragging as opposed to justified...
Not only you are equivocated since Naruto's characterization sought validation of Konoha, not the entire ninja world, the Invasion of Pain arc, specially 450, ARE that validation. Everything done after that was simply beating the dead horse, thus dragging and pandering when unneeded.

Quote:
And although I think the validation was taken a little too far out,
A little? Try 200 chapters too far, which, unless you failed basic math, is pretty close to a third of the manga thus far. Buy hey, at least you admit it, you're not as blind as I thought.

Quote:
it has been the entire series setting it up
No, not really. This whole Naruto seeking world peace shenanigan only started at the 400 chapter mark.

Quote:
Wow, you said "Protagonist" which sasuke is one now, as a main hero like naruto in this war... so wow, your stupid for not even knowing the meaning of the word you used....
Quote:
pro·tag·o·nist (pr-tg-nst)n.1. The main character in a drama or other literary work.
The manga is named Naruto, not "The Bijuu Adventures of Naruto & Sasuke", so fuck off. You're clearly confusing protagonist with primary character.

Quote:
And how is using the help of comrades as opposed to relying on himself/clones to use the rasengans which is the wisdom that itachi gave him... Overlaying of the protagonist?
Wow, you're stupid. You were so close to the answer but missed it altogether, so I'll ask you just so you find it: what was the freaking difference between what the rookies did and what a clone could have done?

Quote:
wow, your projecting again, telling me I am rationalizing when the manga explained clearly why the sword failed for Obito against naruto... But, you cherry pick to conform info to fit what you want to, or already do believe as usual so enough trying to argue with a republican...

If you cannot understand why the sword failed no matter how hyped it is, then you are clearly just whining that kishi did not make the sword's level to your preference... proving yet again you are just a whining baby!
Kind of hard being a Republican without even being American, don't you think, KYF? Perhaps next time you should actually try to accuse me of something that actually makes sense for once.

And you really don't understand, do you? You think I give any fucks on how powerful the sword is to be whining about that? I'm not the easily amused fantard you are, KYF, to give a shit about something as innocuous as that. Are you really that dumb to not understand that I'm arguing about the futility of the sword itself, that it was completely unnecessary to introduce it given the circumstances and it was discarded before even given the chance of actually justifying its introduction?

The issue at hand is writing waste, not power levels or something flimsy like that.

Quote:
Playing the "I make a random claim" game again huh... I do not even know WTF you are referring to... Thanks for showing no actual evidence of anything other then your Incompetence...
Oh, me thinks KYF has an hard time remembering stuff! Do you not remember at all of a whole thread you spent trying to prove dragons in Naruto were fire-based and frogs were water-based for some bullshit theory you had about Kabuto and Sasuke during their fight? Perhaps a quick look on the search function would revive that decrepit memory of yours.

Quote:
You see, I missed the part where I said it "did not look like DNA". I even called the sword DNA-like... SO all your doing is straw maning your ass off as usual while crying about an adaptation not being to your preference...

In other words B-O-O-H-O-O..... It looks like DNA, but is not exactly like DNA, Wahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooo!!!! Fucking baby!
KYF, you are aware you can have the cake and eat it too, right? You can't say it looks like DNA to you and then criticize me for doing the exact same thing. So, really, what's your fucking point, retard? Or you're bitching just for bitching's sake?

Quote:
Wrong, when you bitch about the adaptation of one magic sword, but not the other despite that both being just as adaptive for the story, and not very accurate at all... Your just being BIAS

So again prove my claims... You make it too easy...
You are incredibly stupid to think things are all-or-nothing, that if one says something about a concept s/he must say the same thing about similar concepts. No, KYF, it doesn't work that way, one is perfectly capable of criticizing one adaptation and not criticizing another adaptation as long the justifications are valid and don't contradict each other.

Quote:
But if the original sword is about literal creation then wouldn't that make the comment that "this sowrd CREATED the current world" make sense that you seem to not find any despite knowing this...
wow, and you say I am cherry picking...
Are you serious? Are you fucking serious to say that shit with a straight face? Are you really that retarded to not compute what's wrong with the claim? Why make an half-assed adaptation just to make it both useless and nonsensical? Perhaps you know of this better than me, considering you love doing half-assed jobs of extrapolating stuff, so please, do explain.

Quote:
And kaguya had one son who passed chakra and created the ninja world which is the topic, you are just using a red herring argument about all chakra coming from kaguya when it actually originated form the god tree... as an argument that haragomo did not create the ninja world...
Now Kaguya being the first human harnessing chakra, therefore the origin of ninjutsu and shinobi, is red herring argument? Dude, do you even know what a fucking red herring is to spout such nonsense? Hint: it's not a fish.

Quote:
I never said a chapter when Kishi was clearly getting trolling minato, was bad, Only that Minato was being trolled hard...
Well, you're not making your case of recognizing bad chapters any better by saying that, you know?

Quote:
And when you cannot recognize it as it really is and try to tell me I am just fanboying over minato... despite the fact...
Despite the fact you're crying a river over Minato being oh-so trolled when other characters were much, much more trolled? No, you Minato fanboy, Minato is not even close to being the most trolled character of this manga (and before you yet again whine like a bitch because of your lack of reading comprehension, Minato was trolled). You want characters that were trolled to hell and back? Try:
  • Hayate: Had to be substituted in the only role he had due to a case of severe off-panel death.
  • Yuugao: Kishimoto hints that she'll confront Baki to avenge Hayate, is MIA ever since chapter 139.
  • Hanabi: One of characters involved in the Hinata-Neji feud, poof'd out of existence ever since Part II began
  • Deidara: Not only he failed to kill Sasuke due to the mother of all asspulls, was the biggest asset of the Edo army due to his C4 and C0 and is one of the first being disabled. The character with the best of opportunities to dramatically change the plot, accomplished nothing at all.
  • Hidan: Not even Kishimoto is sure if he's still alive or not.
  • Kisame: The longest run on Akatsuki and not even worth of an Edo Tensei.
  • Danzou: Kishimoto hints he had the capacity of controlling the Kyuubi, drops him dead before furthering that plot point. Furthermore, a perfectly good plot was wasted with him and a possible Konoha internal conflict.
  • Sakura: Poor girl, she was the load of the team for pretty much all of Part I despite being advertised as equal as the other two, her Genjutsu prowess was as quickly alluded as it was quickly forgotten. She has the Sasori fight, a glimpse of hope for Sakura to actually match Naruto and Sasuke... nope, back to her load status and emphasis on fangirl and cry no jutsu. Oh she has Tsunade's seal and is kicking ass... for a couple of panels, back to the kitchen with her.
  • Orochimaru: He is the true king of being trolled in this manga. Hiruzen drops a bridge on him, Tsunade drops a bridge on him, Naruto drops a bridge on him, Sasuke drops enough bridges on him he consumes him, he comes back just for Itachi to drop a fuckton of bridges on him, comes back once more just to be out of character.
Please, do tell me how Minato was trolled as hard as these characters to warrant the "waaaaaaaah, Minato was the most trolled character evah, waaaaaaaaaah!!!"? Someone call the waaaaaaambulance, a fanboy is whiny!
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #80
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Sorry for double post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). What is really so much worse about part 2 from 1?
Longass posts and even threads were made of the issue, and you didn't even bother to read them? Oh, who am I kidding, you don't read anything that doesn't feed your perspective of the Naruto manga being consistently good.

Quote:
2). Naruto was not made into jesus, he is not the son of God, just a predicted hero called the destined child... All that does is validate naruto's role as the hero he going to become...
Wow, you're stupid. When people allude to Naruto as Jesus, it's not as a son of God, you dimwit, it's as a messiah that spreads the good word. And no, no amount of bullshit you throw our way will justify the character warping (and even betrayal of former self) that is the Child of Destiny fiasco. An hero does not need such preposterous bullshit to be relevant.

Quote:
3). You talk about Homo undertones yet the gayest thing that ever happened was in part 1 when naruto kissed sasuke... But, you ignore that...
In the end, naruto like hashirama is just trying to save his best friend from his own darkness...
Wow, you're stupid. Again, entire posts were made about this, but once again you ignored them. Sorry, but Hashirama (and Jiraiya) aren't like Naruto when it came to saving friendships, being the major difference that they, unlike Naruto, knew where the line was between saving a friendship and doing something that is hopeless.

Naruto's quest to save Sasuke was fine and dandy until the Team 7 reunion in the Penis Arc. After that, after Sasuke pretty much nullifying any good reason to be chased after, Naruto insisted on it, even when others said to cut that shit. That, KYF, no longer was saving a friendship, it was obsession. Naruto was so obsessed with Sasuke than he even passed out when he found out Sasuke wasn't oh-so nice as he thought he was. Not only that, he came up with what is pretty much a suicide pact between him and Sasuke. Again, KYF, that is not longer friendship, it is something more.

And, unlike Part I (which treated the kiss as a one-time joke), Part II didn't waste any opportunities at making gay gags at the expense of Naruto: Naruto's reaction to Kurama remembering the kiss, Naruto thinking Kakashi was hitting on him, Sai trying to feed him with bedroom eyes, armadillo dicks, Sai's penises, swallowing everything but the kitchen sink, you name it!

So, seriously, Naruto DOES have a lot of homo-erotic undertones, both from a characterization and a narrative point.

I'll just evade point 4 because it's just you crying all over your poor dear Minato yet again. Seriously, get off his dick.

Quote:
And I am not a fanboy... Naruto is good, not great... But it is not BAD... It has it's good and bad chapters like every other manga will...
Then name bad chapters. Come on, prove for once you actually think there is such a thing as a bad Naruto chapter instead of simply saying so but drolling for every piece of shit chapter thrown our way.

Quote:
the difference between me and you fools though is that I do not have the preconceived notion/expectation that the next chapter is going to suck... I expect nothing at all... Just read then make my judgement...
And your judgment is poor and we don't expect nothing from Naruto chapters. Not because we are smart wannabes like you pretending to be neutral when not, it's because we are actually smart and realized a long time ago that not expecting something from Naruto is better than expecting, it generally leads to lesser disappointment and greater surprise when Kishimoto actually pulls something good once in a while.

Quote:
What in the flying fucking flag pole would give you that idea? What, because I question the reasons of those who Claim to severely dislike the manga/writing and yet are here every day discussing and showing up every week like crack addicts for spoilers and a new chapter...

I just recognize that what is being said and what is being done is not making any logical sense...

: disliked things are avoided...
: Naruto is disliked...
Conclusion:
naruto is avoided... But that is not what is happening... now is it...
Again, you have to be incredibly stupid to believe your first premise is true. KYF, as things aren't all-or-nothing, they're also are not black-or-white. You can't simplify to such ridiculous extent something that is complex. People don't dislike Naruto as a whole, they dislike the path Naruto is taking lately. People don't dislike every single chapter coming out, they dislike the chapters that only worsen the quality of the manga because it is already low by this point and it is almost heartbreaking considering it had an high standard of quality back in Part I, even better than early One Piece (and many fans of that series will agree). Your treatment of people who still hold to a feint glimpse of hope of Kishimoto remembering his old ways for the finale as drug addicts is insulting beyond reason and only demonstrates your utter noxiousness and ignorance.

So, KYF, FUCK YOU. You are nobody to tell what others should do about their Naruto reading habits when you are reluctant to see what it is in front of your fucking eyes.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 10-19-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #81
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I just recognize that what is being said and what is being done is not making any logical sense...

: disliked things are avoided...
: Many of you are disliked...
Conclusion:
Why the fuck am I still here?
Fixed that for you.



Despite all the ranting and raving you throw our way, you clearly must like us or you wouldn't be here, right? Unless you're just a hypocrite?






























































I'm going with the latter.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 10-18-2013 at 11:17 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-19-2013)
Old 10-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #82
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Despite all the ranting and raving you throw our way, you clearly must like us or you wouldn't be here, right? Unless you're just a hypocrite?


I'm going with the latter.
What is it called when one is infatuated with dead animals? Necro-bestiality?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #83
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything
Despite all the ranting and raving you throw our way, you clearly must like us or you wouldn't be here, right? Unless you're just a hypocrite?


I'm going with the latter.
INB4 "I have more of a right of being here than you, bias haterz!".

Oh, and sorry for only noticing now:
Quote:
He doesn't have to go all Num's level to explain crap (Num does get into the nitty gritty details with his fanfic works) ...
Considering I don't have visuals to accompany the narrative, I have to cover my details, but I don't think I'm THAT rigorous on details.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #84
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering I don't have visuals to accompany the narrative, I have to cover my details, but I don't think I'm THAT rigorous on details.
I did mean that as a compliment. Sorry it came across as otherwise.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #85
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I did mean that as a compliment. Sorry it came across as otherwise.
Don't worry, I took as both a compliment and a critique and responded accordingly. Speaking of which, by the end of the month the new Weaver chapter is up, didn't have much time to spend exclusively on the writing this summer.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #86
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,167
Thanks: 3,859
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

I reinstitute the 'Cool Story Bro', Level 5 to all KYF post, it'll cut down on the same shit over and over, with pics. Lately he's had only Sasuke's Susanno as something worthwhile to talk about, other than that he's been the Leader of the Defense team of Minato, and he's lost every argument but continues on as if he a Republican in the House of Representatives, specifically a Tea Partier. And just keep screaming the same shit and ends with 'Believe me, I have a feeling I'm right', with little or no proof. Lets shut down his branch.

On another note, Obito has lost moar combining with the 10 Tails, and that's why he lost. After taking in the Bijuu, he had no access to sharigan techs including Inazagi, and his T/S Jutsu, never used the Rinnengan for anything but a power boost, not one tech, and relied on the greatness of Natural Energy, and the power of the 10 Tails too much. All he had was that Black Block shit, dispel all ninjutsu which was pwn'd when 3 opponents had Senjutsu ability, and a Stupid Looking DNA Sword with no swag, that got pwn'd in all its greatness... the first fucking time he used it. 10 Tails was a crutch, moar than a help.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-19-2013 at 12:58 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #87
UzumakiMat
Genin
 
UzumakiMat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 112
Thanks: 14
Thanked 33 Times in 23 Posts
UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto651

aah reading kyf and num countless arguments with a cup of coffee. Laughin' alone.
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.