Dissapointed with Chapter 245 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-28-2005, 10:19 AM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Dissapointed with Chapter 245

I saw that there was a similar thread closed by a moderator, I do apologize if we can't submit a topic like this. I thought the thread was closed because of the way the person started off in there thread.

I wasn't really dissapointed persay by the chapter but I just would have liked Naruto to have been cooler about his arrival back into town. I remember I stated something similar before, but I would have liked him to arrive back into the village in a flash so that he to would inherit the nickname the fourth had, possibly the orange flash or something. Then again I must remember that he is only 16 or so, and that he is still a kid. I also would have liked more characters reintroduced to us, but there is nothing wrong with taking things slow I guess.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2005, 10:36 AM   #2
solk
Chuunin

solk is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i agree that more characters should have been introduced, well we only got to see tha main ones. but i wasn't dissapointed (tough there could have been more colour pages), i don't know why but the reunion of sakura with naruto made me remember the reunion of Sakura with Shaoran (of card captor sakura) a couple of years later in the last chapterc of the manga.

Take The quiz yourself!

Member of the Konoha 5 funclub

Happily Married To My Dearest Freshgrease!
solk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 06:29 PM   #3
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
I was disappointed with his clothes, he looks almost exactly the same as he did before. I was hopeing that he'd come back in a cool way with some cool new clothes.

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 06:49 PM   #4
kakashi_00x000
Chuunin

kakashi_00x000 is an unknown quantity at this point
It seemed kind of different, but was a good chapter. I think Narutos new clothes are cool.

-History is like an Endless Waltz in three-four time. The Never-Ending steps of War, Peace and Revolution.
-\/\/HY (4n't w3 f33l wh4t 1t t4k35 f02 u5 t0 83 234l-why d0 w3 54y 4ll 0f th353 th1ng5 th4t 821ng u5 d0wn
kakashi_00x000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 07:44 PM   #5
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it is a good start, maybe need an intro like Kidistight said. Well, i was disappointed the ths first issue, Naruto is hit by Sakura again..don't tell me he is still crazy on her...

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 08:06 PM   #6
KyoichiKanami
R.I.P Richard Pryor 12/1/1940 - 12/10/2005

KyoichiKanami is an unknown quantity at this point
I only found a little dissappointment from the fact that Jiraya, Kakashi-san, and Tsunade-obaachan look all the same. Naruto's new jacket is cool, and if they make it look realistic irl, it could make a sweet jacket. Also, is it just me, or does Sakura look like a 5-cent prostitute now? I mean, come on! I know Tsunade-obaachan probably told her to wear that, but still. >.< I can't wait to see what cool techniques and skills Naruto-kun and Sakura-chan have learned. Also, (forgive me for blabbering, but I need to let all it out.) I can't help but wonder what exactly has happened to Sasuke. I hope that cheap traitor got posessed by Oroochimaru! I hate that he left, and I hope Naruto and Sakura kick his body's butt! *goes off to fume about his hero leaving the town*

The Dai-Gurren Dan! Kicking reason to the curb and piercing through heaven!
KyoichiKanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 08:07 PM   #7
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nma
I was disappointed with his clothes, he looks almost exactly the same as he did before. I was hopeing that he'd come back in a cool way with some cool new clothes.
Hmmm see we are actually on the same page regarding something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkong
I think it is a good start, maybe need an intro like Kidistight said. Well, i was disappointed the ths first issue, Naruto is hit by Sakura again..don't tell me he is still crazy on her...
You know I guess they didn't want to do that because then Naruto would really be following in the footsteps of the fourth maybe to much, (again I stated this in another post) I wished the beginning of the episode showed Naruto and Jiraiya off in the distance walking towards the village and the guards see them, but since they are so far off they just go about there business since they can't see them. Naruto and Jiraiya would be like 40 - 50 yards away, then the guard looks away for a second and they are both gone or something, and the only way they knew that they had come by was because a copy of Jiraiya's latest book was laying at his feet or something.

Or maybe the guard just hears bells like when Itachi came back into town, but when the guard blinks one time, the bells have stopped making noise and they are both gone. I guess I was just looking for something cool to show us that Naruto is back and that he wasn't just coming back to the village like normal. As was previously mentioned I really didn't like Sakura hitting Naruto, but then again what can you do against her. It is like Jiraiya trying to beat up Tsunade unless he has a PRETTY GOOD reason he ain't taking that assignment. Naruto doesn't seem to be as crazy over Sakura as he used to be, he was kind of nonchalant about seeing if you take into account he hasn't seen her in 2 1/2 years.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-29-2005, 02:22 AM   #8
Krazykidpsx
Genin

Krazykidpsx is an unknown quantity at this point
i think the artist took into consideration that alot of the fans noticed shy Hinata way to much for him to keep the whole Naruto loves Sakura deal.

I didnt really enjoy to much when sakura hit him but i guess its just a small preview of what she has come to learn or know.

I was defenetly disappointed in sakura's clothing though, i didnt dig it at all and i know alot of people didnt seem to like it either.

come on isnt that one girl that kicks it with Tonton and Tsunade wear nice clothing?

why couldnt sakura be like that?

oh well i guess we can only know as much as the artist wants to give up.

im surprised that we didnt get to see lee though, Id figure he would kick it with sakura for sometime atleast the times he got to see her because they atleast stayed in town unlike Jiraiya and naruto were they took off.

and also werent they supposed to train for 3 years? not just 2 1/2... oh well i guess the artist wants to make a 6 month deal before we get to know more about itachi and that group he is in.

..::'~'~'~' Member of the Summoning FC '~'~'~'::..
Krazykidpsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 05:18 AM   #9
SylentChaos
Jounin

SylentChaos can only hope to improve
I think, its because akatsuki will attack in three years. So they got 6 months to prepare themselves.

EX-Staff & Legendary S.Mod in GFX forum @ NarutoCentral.com
SylentChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 05:24 AM   #10
Scott92
Academy Student

Scott92 is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm i miss naruto's old clothing ~
Scott92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 05:54 AM   #11
hotohori
Chuunin

hotohori is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm.. I dunno.. I liked that chapter just fine. It kinda reminds me of the times when I go back home (I live far from home so I just go home during Christmas and summers). Like, I always imagine something really fantastic happening when I arrive, but when I do arrive, it's like everything is still the same - but it doesnt make me sad or disappointed. On the contrary, it makes me happy. There's a certain comfort in it - the normality and all that.

Bout their clothes, hmm, yeah Sakura's was a little overdone for me. But maybe that's just my personal bias. I lean more towards clothes that cover the legs and entice the imagination rather than outright displays. And Naruto's clothes were disappointing - I wanted him to have a completely different look, if possible.

Is it just my imagination, or is Naruto looking more like the Yondaime now? There was that part where Naruto was looking away from the readers (us) and their similarity in the head shape (well, okay, the hair) was rather...striking.

On a lighter note, Konohamaru's sexy no jutsu kinda shocked me when I first saw it. Talk about provocative poses. And I wonder what Naruto's Ero Ninjutu was?

And i wish they could have lengthened that chapter.

Join the Uchiha Itachi FanClub.

Join the Ichigo FanClub. Join the Hatake Kakashi FanClub.
hotohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 07:24 AM   #12
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazykidpsx
i think the artist took into consideration that alot of the fans noticed shy Hinata way to much for him to keep the whole Naruto loves Sakura deal.

I didnt really enjoy to much when sakura hit him but i guess its just a small preview of what she has come to learn or know.

I was defenetly disappointed in sakura's clothing though, i didnt dig it at all and i know alot of people didnt seem to like it either.

come on isnt that one girl that kicks it with Tonton and Tsunade wear nice clothing?

why couldnt sakura be like that?

oh well i guess we can only know as much as the artist wants to give up.

im surprised that we didnt get to see lee though, Id figure he would kick it with sakura for sometime atleast the times he got to see her because they atleast stayed in town unlike Jiraiya and naruto were they took off.

and also werent they supposed to train for 3 years? not just 2 1/2... oh well i guess the artist wants to make a 6 month deal before we get to know more about itachi and that group he is in.
Dude I guess your right, they have to show the aggressive side of Tsunade in Sakura some how, so what better than her getting upset and using her super strength on Naruto. Lucky for him it doesn't even bother him, but unlike Jiraiya and Tsunade it looks like Sakura likes Naruto now since Sasuke basically said F her. I wonder what Ino is like now, I wouldn't mind seeing a Jounin exam where everyone fights again and shows off there new skills. I was thinking more about Sakura's clothing I guess she just wanted to rebel a bit in her teens since she was always a goody 2 shoes growing up. Lee was probably training his ASS off so that he is never left behind again plus to get stronger to protect Sakura. If they trained for 3 full years then they would miss the window to get Sasuke back before Oro takes him for his own. I noticed Naruto's hair looked darker in the color pics, but I don't know if it is the clothes or what but his limbs make him seem like he would be taller than Yondaime.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-29-2005, 07:28 AM   #13
Anto
Missing-Nin

Anto is an unknown quantity at this point
The chapter was just fine... Sakura looks like a .:h*e:.
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 07:58 AM   #14
kazu_chan
ANBU

kazu_chan is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought the chapter was ok it was a little dissapointin since we hav all been waitin for it for soo long but thats how anime manga usually starts lol.....!!! but i still think sakura and naruto should hav grown more....they r just a little taller thats it....!!

<<--ROFL rite..<This is ladies and gentlemen what we call abusing your mod powers effectively LMAO>
kazu_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 11:11 AM   #15
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazu_chan
i thought the chapter was ok it was a little dissapointin since we hav all been waitin for it for soo long but thats how anime manga usually starts lol.....!!! but i still think sakura and naruto should hav grown more....they r just a little taller thats it....!!
In the case of Naruto, how would you have liked him to act or look if he was grown up? I have been trying to think how they could have shown Naruto more grown up in the manga and I have come up with nothing, there really isn't any way to, besides the height. It's not like with women they can have bigger breast or a more curvacious body, the only way to show physically for a guy is with muscles. I have yet to see a good ninja with big huge muscles in the show, I guess the mass could slow them down when moving at well as take away from there attack speed. There was one muscule bound ninja down in Oro's prison that had to try and fight to get his way out of the prison, but we saw he didn't make it since Oro had a different body.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force