TF2 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #16
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: TF2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
For once will you stop putting your life ahead of the needs of people on the internet.

It's almost like you don't want to waste your time... I don't know anymore Phil, I just don't know how to help you.
Look, I could stay in town and hang out with my imaginary friends OR I could go to the farm where people are going to cook me turkey, duck and/or goose, a complete side of fixings all fresh from the garden and probably up to three different types of pie. Plus, I might find time to do some writing.

Honestly, I know you were joking, but there is no decision to be made.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Nerox (10-05-2011)

Old 10-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #17
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Well... I...

...can I have some pie?
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #18
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Don't forget to get some brews with that.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:02 AM   #19
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i shall playyyy
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (10-06-2011)
Old 10-06-2011, 04:08 AM   #20
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

It shall be frapped for those who are unable to join us... some of it anyway.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #21
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Server? .

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #22
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Going to have to cancel my participation in this. I have decided to give my steam account away.

FYI
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #23
Demi-God
BEST

But... whyyyyy?
Old 10-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of the 100 or so titles purchased this year, I had zero intention on playing/finishing 90% of them. So instead of continuing to let all those games, I consider crappy go to waste. Figured I should pass them along to someone who would find some value in them. My cousins birthday is today, and he just got a computer capable of playing more quasi-modern games. Instead of my rebuying that crap over again, it served better to transfer the account, in its entirety, as my gift to him.

He does not have a career, just a job, cashier/boxboy or someshit. He was not able to afford that list of games otherwise. I can just start over fresh whenever I feel like it. This time taking care not to go against my original instincts, and end purchasing games I would absolutely not enjoy.

Also, on the most important note, my game dev projects are looking to become full time endeavors in their own right. So strictly speaking, I simply will not have the freedom to play much. Especially if I hope to finish my current project in time to publish and go live. The harsh reality of which punched me in the face last night when most of the team up and quit.

So yeah, there was quite a few compounding reasons.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (10-06-2011), Nerox (10-06-2011)
Old 10-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #25
Demi-God
BEST

Aww, that was nice of you. Hope the game dev projects go well, didn't know you did that kind of stuff.

Though whenever you have time, open up a new account just for free TF2. =D I'll rocket launch someone in the face in your honour.