Chapter 286 discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-04-2005, 10:41 PM   #16
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
You didnt add any insult to your injury, what I said doesn't have shit to do with wether or not that's a discussion thread beacuse I didnt start the thread. I can talk about chapter 286 in any thread on this forum, that wont change the point of the thread though. Even when you used to make chapter discussions you used to take the time to go over the chapter so why would you let someone else not do it now? Are we going to let our chapter discussion threads fade out into a few pics of the new chapter and thats it? then it will be just discuss if you want or if you happen to come into this thread...that thread's not even titled 286 discussion so some people might not even bother reading it once they see its just a few spoiler images. I thought there was a rule around here that you couldn't make an official discussion thread until the chapter actually came out. Isn't what you used to tell me when I made discussion threads to early in the past Kid? If that rule is still in effect then posting a few pages of a chapter that has yet to be released hardly counts as a discussion thread.

Like I said, you can post pictures of spoilers in the "latest release" section, you dont need to make a whole thread with 4 or 5 pictures on them whith no translations. The starter of a discussion thread should discuss the chapter also, like we have always been doing. If we can just start up a discussion thread without saying anything about the chapter then Ill start a fukin 287 discussion thread right now.

We will conintue to have real discussion threads around here, I dont give a shit who posts what spoiler pages. Ill make a discussion thread myself every week if you all want to settle for a few pics to act as a discussion thread, then you can all bitch at me about making duplicate thread also. There was standards around here once upon a time, and you know Im right Kid because you used to uphold those standards. If you dont give a shit anymore fine, but dont get mad at others for trying to uphold them. You need to discuss the fukin chapter to make a discussion thread. Either wait until the chapter comes out then put some effort into making a literate pararagh about the chapter like mrpwnzers did or wait until someone else does, but posting up a few pics of spoiler images is not going to start counting as a discussion thread around here. My rant is over, im done with it.
Whether you like it or not it is still a chapter that the chapter was discussed in it. If you want to discuss chapter 287 so be it, what would you like to discuss. The rules that you and I used to stand up for are no more on this forum, it has fallen off track a while back with no sign of ever getting back on site. Heck I remember when there wasn't even cussing on this site but that is a thing of the past. Nobody is trying to uphold those standards anymore especially not some smart a$$ noob that has barely reached 500 posts. I wouldn't mind what he said but the way he said struck a nerve more so than his actual statement. There is a way to say something without being offensive. If me and you need to start creating the discussion threads from now on then so be it, because I doubt anyone else will beat us to it. Now I am done with it.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #17
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Whether you like it or not it is still a chapter that the chapter was discussed in it. If you want to discuss chapter 287 so be it, what would you like to discuss. The rules that you and I used to stand up for are no more on this forum, it has fallen off track a while back with no sign of ever getting back on site. Heck I remember when there wasn't even cussing on this site but that is a thing of the past. Nobody is trying to uphold those standards anymore especially not some smart a$$ noob that has barely reached 500 posts. I wouldn't mind what he said but the way he said struck a nerve more so than his actual statement. There is a way to say something without being offensive. If me and you need to start creating the discussion threads from now on then so be it, because I doubt anyone else will beat us to it. Now I am done with it.
Agreed

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:56 PM   #18
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
So I am a "smart ass noob" noob? Well, the way I see it is. I don't really care what you think or like. I saw the other thread as someone just throwing random pictures into a thread to get their post count up. I started this thread to actually talk about the chapter, AFTER it actually came out. I didn't realize you had to have 1,500 posts to do that. By the way, heed your own advice. "There is a way to say something without being offensive."

I don't know what your mind capacity is, but I can think of many other ways to say something better than, "There already is a thread for this chapter, so this one should be closed." Maybe if you were more courteous about what you said, I would have.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 02:57 AM   #19
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
I'd rather make a second thread than make a thread about an obviously fake picture of gay Naruto characters.
Just how are they fake? and I just love grossing out the likes of you. Orochimaru-sama will rape you tonight. *evil laugh* (oops I just bad mouth Orochimaru-sama)

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:04 AM   #20
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
So I am a "smart ass noob" noob? Well, the way I see it is. I don't really care what you think or like. I saw the other thread as someone just throwing random pictures into a thread to get their post count up. I started this thread to actually talk about the chapter, AFTER it actually came out. I didn't realize you had to have 1,500 posts to do that. By the way, heed your own advice. "There is a way to say something without being offensive."

I don't know what your mind capacity is, but I can think of many other ways to say something better than, "There already is a thread for this chapter, so this one should be closed." Maybe if you were more courteous about what you said, I would have.
So i should just let someone talk to me however they want, I was not harsh in my comments to Bad Guy just you because of how you addressed me. I don't care if you like me or if you care if I like you, we have been on the same sides on arguments and on opposite sides. I don't have a problem with you personally, if we are on the same side of a debate then I will take some of your comments and add to them. If we are on opposite sides then I will take your comments and use them against you. Like I said I am done with this argument with Bad Guy and I assume you, I think me and Bad Guy agreed that we will just have to beat anyone else to discussioning the chapter to stop any further confusion.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 12-05-2005, 10:37 AM   #21
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
So i should just let someone talk to me however they want, I was not harsh in my comments to Bad Guy just you because of how you addressed me. I don't care if you like me or if you care if I like you, we have been on the same sides on arguments and on opposite sides. I don't have a problem with you personally, if we are on the same side of a debate then I will take some of your comments and add to them. If we are on opposite sides then I will take your comments and use them against you. Like I said I am done with this argument with Bad Guy and I assume you, I think me and Bad Guy agreed that we will just have to beat anyone else to discussioning the chapter to stop any further confusion.
Alright then.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:58 PM   #22
julioc
Genin

julioc is an unknown quantity at this point
good chapter, yamato is a very mysterious man, he looks lika a cat, like the 2nd and with the 1st techniques. i want to see him in action, to be kakashi replacement he must be very good. it looks like yamato finish bathing, went to check sais bag, and found something interesting. can wait for more of yamato and sai.

Take The quiz yourself!
julioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 01:59 PM   #23
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
heres the chapter front cover I colored
I liked the chapter alot. Especially towards the end, its friggin hilarious.

OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 04:19 PM   #24
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

I want to know how Yamato knew what Naruto was thinking. "What you were thinking about doing just now, Jiraiya did do." Then Naruto looks at him all puzzled as if to question, "How did you know?"
Old 12-05-2005, 06:32 PM   #25
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
I want to know how Yamato knew what Naruto was thinking. "What you were thinking about doing just now, Jiraiya did do." Then Naruto looks at him all puzzled as if to question, "How did you know?"
Probably because he knows how perverted he is as well as the fact that he was training with Jiraiya so he picked up some of his nasty habits.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 12-05-2005, 08:43 PM   #26
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

Quote:
Probably because he knows how perverted he is as well as the fact that he was training with Jiraiya so he picked up some of his nasty habits.
Yeah...but from what we can see we had no implication that he was going to go sneak a peek at the girls.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:32 PM   #27
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe that is yamatos speacial ability? to read minds

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:40 PM   #28
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinX
maybe that is yamatos speacial ability? to read minds
Maybe...but that would be a very powerful technique..And we didn't even see him perform any kind of hand motion...
Old 12-05-2005, 11:48 PM   #29
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
remember the crazy eyes he had after using the tree jutsu, maybe that was a doujutsu to read minds and other stuff

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:03 AM   #30
k_doll
Genin

k_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
sai is a freak thats for sure!

THE EYES THAT SEES EVERYTHING!

Take The quiz yourself!

k_doll is offline   Reply With Quote