Bleach Movie 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 08-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Bleach Movie 4

Megaupload links

I'm not going to lie, this was a pretty decent movie, probably the best of the four.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 09-20-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Uchiha09 (08-30-2011)

Old 08-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Bleach Movie 4

The hollow Ichigo scenes were badass.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Uchiha09 (08-30-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Cool movie, better than the rest
Old 09-19-2011, 03:18 AM   #4
doorman330
Academy Student

doorman330 is an unknown quantity at this point

I became interested in dreams when I was five years old. Every Saturday and Sunday morning, my dad asked me what I dreamed. He left for work at six thirty in the morning, too early for me to be out of bed, so weekends were the only time he asked about my dreams. Dad would go out into the kitchen, pull open the drawer of the china cupboard, and take out a tablet, pencil and a bright orange book. He wrote down my dream, not the entire contents just key words he wanted to look up the meaning of. Then he would open the book; flip through the pages until he found the one he wanted.
After jotting down a list of numbers he folded the paper, tucked it into his shirt pocket, scoop up his things, and carefully place them in his special spot in the drawer. Then he would go for his morning walk to the friendly neighborhood barber who was also the neighborhood bookie.
One day out of curiosity, I took out the book. That was my first encounter with a dream book, which was really a lucky numbers dream book. It had alphabetically words that gave a brief meaning of what an object meant to the dreamer followed by a number. When my dreams become more detailed and somewhat too complicated Dad stopped asking me about my dreams. I was dreaming about things that seemed to my dad far-fetched fantasies. I did my best to clarify what I was seeing in my dreams but my limited knowledge and vocabulary wasn't adequate. I missed thweekend brief discussions. I couldn't find anyone to share my dream interest. Listening to a ten years old talk about dreams was boring especially when what I had to say seemed to them like utter nonsense. I was labeled "having a great imagination". I began to wonder if most people never dreamed. Why was I so different? If no one else seemed to think dreams matter, then why should I? It did matter to me. What was it about dreams that fascinated me?

name:Jack
Address:No.6 MOO STREET MR KTAI
NUMBER:+86-15762265874

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________ _____________________

______

Ads by Google
coach factory outlet - Find your home's value instantly. Free service. Get estimates now. - FindHomesValue.com
Coach Bags- 1) Type In Someone's Name 2) Find Their Obituary Instantly! - Obituaries.Archives.com
cheap Coach Purses- A Lawyer Will Answer You Now! Discuss Until You're Satisfied. - Real-Estate-Law.JustAnswer.com
Coach Purses-Save $13/mo for 3mo with DIRECTV & Get Access to 50+ Chs.
coach outlet-do what you want to do,Shop Online for Instant Savings on Select 40" Samsung TVs! Ends 9/30Coach Handbags
doorman330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorman330 View Post
I became interested in dreams when I was five years old. Every Saturday and Sunday morning, my dad asked me what I dreamed. He left for work at six thirty in the morning, too early for me to be out of bed, so weekends were the only time he asked about my dreams. Dad would go out into the kitchen, pull open the drawer of the china cupboard, and take out a tablet, pencil and a bright orange book. He wrote down my dream, not the entire contents just key words he wanted to look up the meaning of. Then he would open the book; flip through the pages until he found the one he wanted.
After jotting down a list of numbers he folded the paper, tucked it into his shirt pocket, scoop up his things, and carefully place them in his special spot in the drawer. Then he would go for his morning walk to the friendly neighborhood barber who was also the neighborhood bookie.
One day out of curiosity, I took out the book. That was my first encounter with a dream book, which was really a lucky numbers dream book. It had alphabetically words that gave a brief meaning of what an object meant to the dreamer followed by a number. When my dreams become more detailed and somewhat too complicated Dad stopped asking me about my dreams. I was dreaming about things that seemed to my dad far-fetched fantasies. I did my best to clarify what I was seeing in my dreams but my limited knowledge and vocabulary wasn't adequate. I missed thweekend brief discussions. I couldn't find anyone to share my dream interest. Listening to a ten years old talk about dreams was boring especially when what I had to say seemed to them like utter nonsense. I was labeled "having a great imagination". I began to wonder if most people never dreamed. Why was I so different? If no one else seemed to think dreams matter, then why should I? It did matter to me. What was it about dreams that fascinated me?

name:Jack
Address:No.6 MOO STREET MR KTAI
NUMBER:+86-15762265874

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________ _____________________

______

Ads by Google
coach factory outlet - Find your home's value instantly. Free service. Get estimates now. - FindHomesValue.com
Coach Bags- 1) Type In Someone's Name 2) Find Their Obituary Instantly! - Obituaries.Archives.com
cheap Coach Purses- A Lawyer Will Answer You Now! Discuss Until You're Satisfied. - Real-Estate-Law.JustAnswer.com
Coach Purses-Save $13/mo for 3mo with DIRECTV & Get Access to 50+ Chs.
coach outlet-do what you want to do,Shop Online for Instant Savings on Select 40" Samsung TVs! Ends 9/30Coach Handbags

Recently i've been dreaming some random words. And when i put them together they form : Get the fuck out bot.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-19-2011)
Old 09-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #6
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I kind of wonder where they come from and what makes them say these things
Old 09-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

They? There are more retards? God dammit they never cease to amaze me. This dream shit is new.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Torrent

I'm not going to lie, this was a pretty decent movie, probably the best of the four.
Link dosen't work.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Changed the torrent link to these megaupload links. Download all the files and open simultaneously.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:45 AM   #10
alexajon
One Piece episodes

alexajon is an unknown quantity at this point

It was just good to me. There were lot of stuffs and scenes in the movie, which seems not so good. Hollow Ichigo scenes was really so bad. Bleach movie 3 was totally awesome and my most favorite bleach movies.

naruto shippuden episodes
alexajon is offline   Reply With Quote