Love stories ^_^ - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:22 PM   #121
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
Re: Love stories ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria
well i made up this story... sorry if its crappy... based on some true experience of mine

this girl's parents didnt allow her 2 go steady with her childhood sweetheart & she had cancer & was going blind. then she went to the place where she & her childhood sweethearts used to go b4... it was a villa near a beach n she cried n cried screaming her lover's name cos she knew that she wouldnt be able 2 see his face ever again anymore. she didnt want 2 tell him that she was gonna be blind so she ran away to that villa.

suddenly the guy came n embraced her but he wouldnt talk. so the girl thought that it was her brother n ignored him. but it was her sweetheart. he cried upon seeing that she's gone blind. then he told her that he was her sweetheart. all was silent except for the sound of the ocean since they were at the beach. he kissed her tears away n told her not to cry anymore cos he was there but the girl kept crying saying that she couldnt see his face anymore. so he just held her tight & rocked her to & fro crying together with her.
all that she wanted was to just see his face one last time.

*sniff*
woah..what a story. needs a lil more flowery words to make it more romantic tho, but heck, if you do that, you'll end up writing a novel. hehehe... ^^

how sweet..*sniff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakatu
Deff not hyper!!!I said it was a dream so how could I've been hyper while I was sleepin?? If you people want a real love story then here.....

I met a boy I liked, my friends told him that I liked him for me and he told them to tell me to "Fuck off!! Your're a fat loser!!!". So i died and it's my ghost writin this for me.

There....ok so the ghost part wasn't true but the rest was. Now what do you think of the dream. Far more romantic then the real world, I also like the dream world far better.

awww...now that sux. they should be the one to f*** off...>_<
I like the dream world as well. ^^

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2006, 10:33 PM   #122
Sakura101
Missing-Nin

Sakura101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re-Have you ever had a kiss?

Yes!With my boyfriend Kevin!
Sakura101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 05:16 AM   #123
Huga Tenten
Missing-Nin

Huga Tenten is an unknown quantity at this point

thiz makez me feel... weird just readin
Huga Tenten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #124
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaiza_mei
alo! well...just a thread about love stories. maybe your love story...or your dream love story...or your friends love story...maybe a fairy tale..whateva! as long as they're love stories. lmao
may end happy or sad ...

here's mine... (a fable)

a bird was in-love with a white rose
one fine day, this bird proposed to the white rose
the white rose told the bird hat when she turns red
that's the time she will love him...

the bird then tears his body
and slowly spread his blood on the white rose
and it turned red...

then the white rose fell in love with the bird
but the bird is no longer alive...

This is LOVE!
it's more on sacrificing
and never letting go...

*sniff*
wow. that's pretty special. not the "retard" special, but unique special
Old 08-10-2006, 08:55 PM   #125
narutochain
Chuunin

narutochain is on a distinguished road

a gut jus wanted to be whi his true love but she never really noticed him until he asked her out all of the sudden she wondered how did i not notice him? well after a few weeks he started to relize she jus went out whi him on a dare if he ever asked to say yes and not break up until he did. In those few weeks she grew to like him but he didnt belive her becuse of the dare but she trullt did like him when he broke up whi her when one of her old bf lookin to go back out with her found out figured it would be a good idea to beat him up in front of her to show he care but when he did she got mad at him and ran over to the guy she grew to like but the other guy was not happy and slapped her so hard that she went flying a few fet and thats when the one guy got up and speared the one who hit her and wouldnt stop until 5 ppl got a hold of him, after it all he finally relized she really did like him and didnt know it becuse he was always made fun of and rejected but finally there was someone who cared for him

true story
narutochain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:00 PM   #126
sujee
Missing-Nin

sujee is an unknown quantity at this point

Jenny was so happy about the house they had found. For once in her life 'twas on the right side of town. She unpacked her things with such great ease. As she watched her new curtains blow in the breeze. How wonderful it was to have her own room. School would be starting; she'd have friends over soon. There'd be sleep-overs, and parties; she was so happy It's just the way she wanted her life to be. On the first day of school, everything went great. She made new friends and even got a date! She thought, "I want to be popular and I'm going to be, Because I just got a date with the star of the team!" To be known in this school you had to have clout, And dating this guy would sure help her out. There was only one problem stopping her fate. Her parents had said she was too young to date. "Well I just won't tell them the entire truth. They won't know the difference; what's there to lose?" Jenny asked to stay with her friends that night. Her parents frowned but said, "All right." Excited, she got ready for the big event But as she rushed around like she had no sense, She began to feel guilty about all the lies, But what's a pizza, a party, and a moonlight ride? Well the pizza was good, and the party was great, But the moonlight ride would have to wait. For Dan was half drunk by this time. But he kissed her and said that he was just fine. Then the room filled with smoked and Dan took a puff. Jenny couldn't believe he was smoking that stuff. Now Dan was ready to ride to the point But only after he'd smoked another joint. They jumped in the car for the moonlight ride, Not thinking that he was too drunk to drive. They finally made it to the point at last, And Dan started trying to make a pass. A pass is not what Jenny wanted at all (and by a pass, I don't mean playing football.) "Perhaps my parents were right....maybe I am too young. Boy, how could I ever, ever be so dumb." With all of her might, she pushed Dan away: "Please take me home, I don't want to stay." Dan cranked up the engine and floored the gas. In a matter of seconds they were going too fast. As Dan drove on in a fit of wild anger, Jenny knew that her life was in danger. She begged and pleaded for him to slow down, But he just got faster as they neared the town. "Just let me get home! I'll confess that I lied. I really went out for a moonlight ride." Then all of a sudden, she saw a big flash. "Oh God, Please help us! We're going to crash!" She doesn't remember the force of impact. Just that everything all of a sudden went black. She felt someone remove her from the twisted rubble, And heard, "call an ambulance! These kids are in trouble! Voices she heard...a few words at best. But she knew there were two cars involved in the wreck. Then wondered to herself if Dan was all right, And if the people in the other car was alive. She awoke in the hospital to faces so sad. "You've been in a wreck and it looks pretty bad." These voices echoed inside her head, As they gently told her that Dan was dead. They said "Jenny, we've done all we can do. But it looks as if we'll lose you too." "But the people in the other car!?" Jenny cried. "We're sorry, Jenny, they also died." Jenny prayed, "God, forgive me for what I've done I only wanted to have just one night of fun." "Tell those people's family, I've made their lives dim, And wish I could return their families to them." "Tell Mom and Dad I'm sorry I lied, And that it's my fault so many have died. Oh, nurse, won't you please tell them that for me?" The nurse just stood there-she never agreed. But took Jenny's hand with tears in her eyes. And a few moments later Jenny died. A man asked the nurse, "Why didn't you do your best To bid that girl her one last request?" She looked at the man with eyes so sad. "Because the people in the other car were her mom and dad." This story is sad and unpleasant but true, So young people take heed, it could have been you.
courtesy of funnyjunk.com

sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:53 AM   #127
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

wow thats a sad ending, you got that from funnyjunk not to funny, everyone dies hahaha.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:30 PM   #128
narutochain
Chuunin

narutochain is on a distinguished road

that was so sad why was it on funnyjunk.com?
narutochain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #129
LonelyNinja

hmmm... well, shouldn't this be in a different section? i mean, it is love stories, not car crashing and families dying and all that. still, the question remains... wtf was this doing on funnyjunk?
Old 08-14-2006, 11:28 PM   #130
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road

lol...it was very sad reading those stories...*sniff*

boy, this thread has become a "sad story thread"... lol XD but still, i see the essence of love in it.

here's another love story. i dunno f I already posted it here, but anyways, here goes.

three boys came into their class late, the class was surprise and started giggling at the sight of the three boys. the giggle became a loud laughter and pointeing fingers to the three.

Not knowing that one of those boys has cancer...

the other two just had their head bald like their friend, so that he wont be the only one being laughed at.

*cries* waaaa....that's real friendship!!! *sniff*

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote