to all americans and to those who speak english - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 11:42 AM   #16
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
@dsm: awww...how cute...and waaa... spank your cuz. >_< lol
@OG: hehehe...is it? let's just wait for azumi's reply.

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Old 12-06-2005, 12:09 PM   #17
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
lol they speak the truth xD

Im glad im no African American from those parts. Im a proud African European who dont speak gangsta! xD

Have to admit, its the same around here. I guess it depends where you grow up and/or the friends you have in order to speak like that.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:21 PM   #18
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
No they talk like that all over the us
So I take it you've lived in every city of every state in the US? Shut up. You always say stuff without backing it up, and when you try to back up, you're wrong or you're lieing.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:25 PM   #19
g4ara
Chuunin

g4ara is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe ... if you guys wanna argue go to the debates section !
Old 12-06-2005, 07:56 PM   #20
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
yeah...i dont wanna argue since this isnt a debate, but uh the question does need clarifying
Old 12-06-2005, 08:12 PM   #21
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I'm a tan skinned black person. Most idiots tell me " YOU LIKE ROCK? WHY YOU SO AGAINST YO PEOPLE?" or " YOU LIKE A WHITE GIRL? YOU IS CRAZY!!!! DON'T YOU LIKE THICK BLACK GIRLS!!!!!! YOU MUST BE RACIST!!!! I AM GONNA TELL EVERYONE!!!"

that is why a lot of people act sorta wierd around me because I am black and like a white girl and I listen to rock. I also don't say stuff like "YO, N*GG*, HOMEBOY, THATS MY DAWG or any sort of slang when I speak in person. THe only time I ever talk like that is online on rare occasions. I say dude, man and other words that people say are for white people. They think I am against black people and I try not to be labeled as one. That is why not too many black kids at school hang around me because some idiot went around school saying I am racist against black people because I act "white" (how can you act like a color?) The black kids tend to act mean towards me except a few who don't go around believeing a crazed idiot.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 12-06-2005 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:39 PM   #22
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Here in the good us'of a,in a place called long island next to ny,we have wanna be black people,that are very white. "yo son,ill go mad wack and ill and cap u nine times son!" is one of the sentances,but they usaly add a yo or one or 2 more "son" in there as well. So when they say "yo son i be all kick yo ass up in this joint" it means they want to kick your arse
Old 12-06-2005, 08:54 PM   #23
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I hate it when people use slang like *I AM GONNA BUST A CAP ON YO A** F**KING N00B!!!!!!!!!!!*

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Old 12-07-2005, 02:10 AM   #24
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
No...It's definitely a stereotype. Maybe the most of the african american population specific to your region talk like that, doesn't mean they do all over the rest of America.

Azumi, to try to bluntly answer your question, it basically means they want to fight you and hurt you? Can you understand that?
now u say it, i now understand
that's why i ask questions, to know things....
dont argue ppl coz im just asking

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:54 AM   #25
Suisui
Genin

Suisui is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek
I'm a tan skinned black person. Most idiots tell me " YOU LIKE ROCK? WHY YOU SO AGAINST YO PEOPLE?" or " YOU LIKE A WHITE GIRL? YOU IS CRAZY!!!! DON'T YOU LIKE THICK BLACK GIRLS!!!!!! YOU MUST BE RACIST!!!! I AM GONNA TELL EVERYONE!!!"

that is why a lot of people act sorta wierd around me because I am black and like a white girl and I listen to rock. I also don't say stuff like "YO, N*GG*, HOMEBOY, THATS MY DAWG or any sort of slang when I speak in person. THe only time I ever talk like that is online on rare occasions. I say dude, man and other words that people say are for white people. They think I am against black people and I try not to be labeled as one. That is why not too many black kids at school hang around me because some idiot went around school saying I am racist against black people because I act "white" (how can you act like a color?) The black kids tend to act mean towards me except a few who don't go around believeing a crazed idiot.

My brother is mostly black and grew up in a black environment. He has probably the same view as yourself... in a way >_>

The thing is that people from different races tend to close themselves up upon themselves. It's a matter of feeling more secure among their own - it's a pretty much a matter of solidarity. It is natural to state the fact that black people have been discriminated by white people over centuries same as some races by others. Their reaction upon what you culture yourself into is actually natural. ''Why would you be interest in their way or act like them when afterall you are one of us and raised among us?'' That's an intinctive mind-set that they prolly don't even notice at all. Let's just say that you are one among the few afracain-americain people who broke through that wall of solidarity to extend a perception of cultural sight in a more significance matter the average.

In other words my friend, you are more cultured than the averge black amercain. That's all there is to say. Now the real question is, is it bad to be more cultured?

I think that my brother could answer that question better than anyone I know... as he has made this multi-cultured matter a philosophy.

The next matter I would prolably would like to listen people talk about would be, The wanna be(s)... cause I also belive that this is the mostly common way to insult people who are being multi-cultured. Saying that I know wanna be(s) - which is a slang name that black americain originates to white americain who would specifically act like them... another sign of the wall of solidarity - who speak talk like black and such... but.... for you Shiek... wouldn't you be called as a wanna be for saying things such as dude, awsome or listen to rock and such?... simply as I'm trying to make you undertsand that I don't like that sort of name... which makes me re-question myself about if being multi-cultured is a bad thing because if we look at all that, people don't like wanna bes, do they?

Last edited by Suisui; 12-07-2005 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:20 AM   #26
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread is mildly ofencive to say the least

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Old 12-07-2005, 10:26 AM   #27
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts
i agree this thread should be deleted or atleast closed

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:26 AM   #28
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point
indeed

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Old 12-07-2005, 12:13 PM   #29
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Well most people have explained the topic, Suisui and Shiek have made valid points.....and now people wish to argue and become offesive. Not what I have in mind.

Case closed
Closed Thread