3G Phone is it really worthed ? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 12-08-2005, 01:28 AM   #1
g4ara
Chuunin

g4ara is an unknown quantity at this point
Question 3G Phone is it really worthed ?

come debate with me wheather 3G Phones .. Some of might be using it right now . i think onle 1 out of out of 100 people use the technlogy and some of them use the phone just to show off . So what do you guys think ?

Old 12-09-2005, 04:17 AM   #2
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
*thinks* what?
i dont have any 3g phones.... mines nokia

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:29 AM   #3
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
No. All new phones are crap except the Razor.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:34 AM   #4
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
the razor is crap and anway right now the only good use with 3g phones is you can wacht tv on he new ones and right i say the best phone is the w800i or k75oi
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:40 AM   #5
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts
3G is a term used in europe and a couple other place, but it is also called GSM, GSM is the highest technology for cellular service out there right now. In the USA i would suggest CDMA (stay away from Nextel or Sprint) based Lines and in Canada i suggest GSM which is provided by ROGERS for the lower half but if you live to far north then get CDMA which is provided by BELL MOBILITY

i beleive the usa has a 3g phone that is like a counterpart of samsung but its gone by now it sucked

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:44 AM   #6
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
they all seem to suck and i like music/camera phones better
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:46 AM   #7
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts
if you get a phone i suggest samsung i have had 8 cell phones and samsung are the best

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 03:02 AM   #8
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
no man. nokia's cool... lots of features..... though i lost mine months ago... shit to the one who stole it!

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 09:41 PM   #9
g4ara
Chuunin

3G is a services that allowed you to make a video call , surf the internet and other cool stuff . nokia , motorola , samsung or sony erricson developer has design new mobile phones that are for 3G . really cool but to use the service of 3G the service provider will add some extra charges . hmmm
Old 12-26-2005, 03:38 PM   #10
destructioninjalloy
Genin

destructioninjalloy is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate nokia..!probally becoz so many people use it..!i like sony ericson..its not as good as nokia..but i like mine best.!
destructioninjalloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 02:32 AM   #11
g4ara
Chuunin

Same as me . i dunno why people like nokia phones so much . i think motorola has the best technology on mobile phones ... but still people choose nokia ...
Old 01-05-2006, 11:16 PM   #12
-=(k@k@sh1)=-
Special Jounin

-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about
you know,half or more of the nokia phones can use Symbian and Java apps.And nokia is easier to use.Mine is SonyEricsson,though.

^*Sakura*^

-=(k@k@sh1)=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:22 PM   #13
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
I have a samsung which does what I need : call people : why would I need features that i dont really need? i suppose a camera phone is good just in case a funny moment etc happens and you wanna save the moment

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:44 AM   #14
Kiri no Haku
Academy Student

Kiri no Haku is an unknown quantity at this point
3G phones are alright. One tarriff I'm on gives me 500mins to any network, anytime + 100 texts for £15 a month. But I can say that's the best thing about the phone, lol. I think I only use about 10% of the phone's features so I wouldn't really be able to say if the 3G phone is something that special.

I have a Nokia though, and it's really good and just basic. I love it, it's always there for me, easy to use, and looks good. Lol... And, as long as I can make/receive calls and text, the phone is fine by me
Kiri no Haku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 09:50 AM   #15
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
This girl Traded in her Razor for a 3G.......... I thoaght she was crazy!

well anyways I want to see the AMP'D phone Features since it plays 3D games and other stuff! THe Tiger wood game they showed in the commercial looked good!

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote