Tobi and Uchiha Obito *spoiler-ish* - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 01:14 PM   #1
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Tobi and Uchiha Obito *spoiler-ish*

I've already posted a rather long thread on this but for some reason when I clicked enter and the page loaded, it wasn't there, and it's still not there, so I'm going to try and do it from memory..
So, I've been thinking that there's a connection between this guy Tobi and Obito.
Since Tobi wants to join Akatsuki, we know about him,.
Tobi.. rearrange that...
tobi
Obit
Obit.
-Gasps.-
Could it be?
yeah, I was thinking so, and also.
Tobi wears a mask, and we have no clue what's under it, but we do know one thing.
That the right eye is revealed, but all we see is a black space.

but the thing is why would his left eye be covered?
Unless, there was nothing there!
And Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi before the boulders around him collapsed.
So yeah, like anyway, what do you think?
And also eople try not to like post unimportant posts, like" I agree" and "yeah"

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu

Old 12-10-2005, 01:16 PM   #2
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
nope, won't work, for there are many spoilers in your theory which means....it can only go in the manga section.

Old 12-10-2005, 01:20 PM   #3
darkie123
Academy Student

darkie123 is an unknown quantity at this point
bravo, teny, i havnt even notice that!!
they all hav the same spiky hair, same no eye
and both are morons...

------proud memeber of the konoha 5 fc------
-------pround memebr of the ruroni kenshin fc-----

XD.... i cant be the stupid banner thing to wrok for the kenshin fc....
Old 12-10-2005, 01:23 PM   #4
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
::moved::

I somewhat thought of the same thing too.
As Obito has only one sharingan left, the black space may actually be his damaged or *non-sharingan* eye. The other covered by the mask is his sharingan one. It makes more sense as he may not want anyone to recognise he's from the Uchiha clan.

However what I dont understand is, the Akatsuki leader. Doesnt he/she have sharingan eyes as well? So wouldnt that mean there are an extra 2 living Uchiha's in naruto?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:26 PM   #5
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know were you guys get the idea that Obito and Tobi are the same person. -_-

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Old 12-10-2005, 01:32 PM   #6
#1 Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
I don't know were you guys get the idea that Obito and Tobi are the same person. -_-
They just explained to you where they get the idea from. read.....its fun!

I posed this on your original thread, so a little copy and paste and.........

Your forgot to mention Tobi's "attire". He seems to have screws in him, almost looks like some sort of armor over his arm though. Thats another reason why you, and others, think he's Obito. He might have had his body "rebuilt". Dont forget that Saosori knew a thing or two about merging puppet bodies with humans.The biju that some believe Zetsu has can control the dead in the old legends so Tobi might be a dead obito- another reason why the masses think Tobi is Obito

All that aside I still dont think its Obito. For the simple reason that he got smashed under a rock, he seemed pretty dead to me. Not to mention no one else that we know is dead has been found actually still alive. Plus Obito had one eye taken out and another eye crushed so I think he would have no working eyes to begin with. So that throws out the one eyed mask thing to me. The name thing, well, I think we have another trick by Kishimoto on that. We have been getting alot of new characters in part 2 so I hope we keep up with that trend, I would much rather Tobi be a new character than and old dead one. I never cared for Obito too much anyways.

Old 12-10-2005, 01:38 PM   #7
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy

Your forgot to mention Tobi's "attire". He seems to have screws in him, almost looks like some sort of armor over his arm though. Thats another reason why you, and others, think he's Obito. He might have had his body "rebuilt". Dont forget that Saosori knew a thing or two about merging puppet bodies with humans.The biju that some believe Zetsu has can control the dead in the old legends so Tobi might be a dead obito- another reason why the masses think Tobi is Obito

All that aside I still dont think its Obito. For the simple reason that he got smashed under a rock, he seemed pretty dead to me. Not to mention no one else that we know is dead has been found actually still alive. Plus Obito had one eye taken out and another eye crushed so I think he would have no working eyes to begin with. So that throws out the one eyed mask thing to me. The name thing, well, I think we have another trick by Kishimoto on that. We have been getting alot of new characters in part 2 so I hope we keep up with that trend, I would much rather Tobi be a new character than and old dead one. I never cared for Obito too much anyways.
There is no way some one can rebuild some one after get smashed uder a BIG ASS rock and Why Obito in the fisrt place?

Old 12-10-2005, 01:43 PM   #8
#1 Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
There is no way some one can rebuild some one after get smashed uder a BIG ASS rock and Why Obito in the fisrt place?
True.

Why Obito? I guess the name thing is the main thing that makes people think he's Tobi. I personally think Kashimoto would not stoop to such levels as re-arranging names for his "plot twist". Thats played, and too easy to see through.

Old 12-10-2005, 01:46 PM   #9
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
True.

Why Obito? I guess the name thing is the main thing that makes people think he's Tobi. I personally think Kashimoto would not stoop to such levels as re-arranging names for his "plot twist". Thats played, and too easy to see through.
Lol That's been done so many times. Like the whole "I am your father" thing. XD

Old 12-10-2005, 02:17 PM   #10
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain2
::moved::

I somewhat thought of the same thing too.
As Obito has only one sharingan left, the black space may actually be his damaged or *non-sharingan* eye. The other covered by the mask is his sharingan one. It makes more sense as he may not want anyone to recognise he's from the Uchiha clan.

However what I dont understand is, the Akatsuki leader. Doesnt he/she have sharingan eyes as well? So wouldnt that mean there are an extra 2 living Uchiha's in naruto?
Nope the leader is not Uchiha which we finally have come to grips on the board we had or have a thread floating around showing his true eyes, not one doctored. Like the avatar Chain. I know this isnt the place for it, but what would be the order of the Uchiha family at one age, for instance if they all were 12 would it be Itachi, Obito, then Sasuke.

@Chain
The thread it is explained is:
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10798
titled "The Propa Scan."

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 12-10-2005, 02:22 PM   #11
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
pretty cool theory you got there, i never thought of that possiblity before.
Now that you mentioned the similarities i'm starting to get some weird connection between Tobi and Obito. it could always be some coincidence though.......just maybe

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 12-10-2005, 02:23 PM   #12
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny
I've already posted a rather long thread on this but for some reason when I clicked enter and the page loaded, it wasn't there, and it's still not there, so I'm going to try and do it from memory..
So, I've been thinking that there's a connection between this guy Tobi and Obito.
Since Tobi wants to join Akatsuki, we know about him,.
Tobi.. rearrange that...
tobi
Obit
Obit.
-Gasps.-
Could it be?
yeah, I was thinking so, and also.
Tobi wears a mask, and we have no clue what's under it, but we do know one thing.
That the right eye is revealed, but all we see is a black space.

but the thing is why would his left eye be covered?
Unless, there was nothing there!
And Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi before the boulders around him collapsed.
So yeah, like anyway, what do you think?
And also eople try not to like post unimportant posts, like" I agree" and "yeah"

damit teny i posted in the original thread, and now im too lazy to rewrite all of it, but some of it has been answered all ready like the body thing

ok anyways OBITO has 5 and TOBI has 4, so where did the last O go?? it went to kakashi when OBITO lost his eye, and in his name he takes away a O, only explianation

Old 12-10-2005, 02:28 PM   #13
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
if the 'o' went to kakashi...then where's the o in his name?
gah crazy stuff :P

who stole the o from the obito jar....not me....couldn't be.....then who?
:P

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 12-10-2005, 02:32 PM   #14
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Nope the leader is not Uchiha which we finally have come to grips on the board we had or have a thread floating around showing his true eyes, not one doctored. Like the avatar Chain. I know this isnt the place for it, but what would be the order of the Uchiha family at one age, for instance if they all were 12 would it be Itachi, Obito, then Sasuke.

@Chain
The thread it is explained is:
titled "The Propa Scan."
Ah thanks alot kidistight.
I wouldn't know so much cause I havent read so far in the manga

PS: I really hope you get the postion as a mod

Well seeing as there is already a thread about this, you can all post over there.

Case closed..
Closed Thread