Finally, making a thread about my theory! Uchiha Obito - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #1
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally, making a thread about my theory! Uchiha Obito

So, I was thinking this for quite sometime now, and I mean at least a month and a half, well since I read the Kakashi Gaiden and then most of the recent manga dating back to when kakashi gets hurt and Shukaku taken from Gaara.
but yeah, I was thinkking this:
This guy TOBI tries to join Akatsuki with the ring, and we have no idea what he's like, only this:
Tobi
Re-arrange the letters:Obit.
Obito.
-Gaps.-
Could it be?!
Well we'll have to wait and see.
Also, he has a mask, and everything on his face BUT his right eye is covered, and even with that all we see if a whole, and I was wondering, why cover his left eye, unless.. he had no left eye!
So, do you think that Tobi is Obito?
I do.. Things will get pretty interesting if you ask me if it were true.
But it's going to be another 1-2 months before this theory will either be confirmed to be true or false.
Your thoughts please..
And also, try and refrain from making irrelevant posts, as people whom I won't metion come to some threads and are like"Yeah, I think so too" and "too lazy to read, yeah that's right"
So, this is really pointless, isn't that right ITachi God of the Sharingan and Sharingan Prince?
But yes, I might be completely wrong in this but I think that it could be true.

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu

Old 12-10-2005, 12:35 PM   #2
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
lol rearranging tobi to get obito, thats something new, and the reason tobi has one less O in it than obito is coz he lost an eye, so he takes a O of his eye, u should try rearranging some more names, maybe we can get new

now seriously i dont really think tobi is obito coz rin was a medical nin and she wouldve known if he wouldve lived or died, plus if tobi was obito his whole left side wouldve been smashed and why wouldnt he come back to konoha??

Old 12-10-2005, 01:02 PM   #3
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Your forgot to mention Tobi's "attire". He seems to have screws in him, almost looks like some sort of armor over his arm though. Thats another reason why you, and others, think he's Obito. He might have had his body "rebuilt". Dont forget that Saosori knew a thing or two about merging puppet bodies with humans.The biju that some believe Zetsu has can control the dead in the old legends so Tobi might be a dead obito- another reason why the masses think Tobi is Obito

All that aside I still dont think its Obito. For the simple reason that he got smashed under a rock, he seemed pretty dead to me. Not to mention no one else that we know is dead has been found actually still alive. Plus Obito had one eye taken out and another eye crushed so I think he would have no working eyes to begin with. So that throws out the one eyed mask thing to me. The name thing, well, I think we have another trick by Kishimoto on that. We have been getting alot of new characters in part 2 so I hope we keep up with that trend, I would much rather Tobi be a new character than and old dead one. I never cared for Obito too much anyways.

Old 12-10-2005, 01:43 PM   #4
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny
So, I was thinking this for quite sometime now, and I mean at least a month and a half, well since I read the Kakashi Gaiden and then most of the recent manga dating back to when kakashi gets hurt and Shukaku taken from Gaara.
but yeah, I was thinkking this:
This guy TOBI tries to join Akatsuki with the ring, and we have no idea what he's like, only this:
Tobi
Re-arrange the letters:Obit.
Obito.
-Gaps.-
Could it be?!
Well we'll have to wait and see.
Also, he has a mask, and everything on his face BUT his right eye is covered, and even with that all we see if a whole, and I was wondering, why cover his left eye, unless.. he had no left eye!
So, do you think that Tobi is Obito?
I do.. Things will get pretty interesting if you ask me if it were true.
But it's going to be another 1-2 months before this theory will either be confirmed to be true or false.
Your thoughts please..
And also, try and refrain from making irrelevant posts, as people whom I won't metion come to some threads and are like"Yeah, I think so too" and "too lazy to read, yeah that's right"
So, this is really pointless, isn't that right ITachi God of the Sharingan and Sharingan Prince?
But yes, I might be completely wrong in this but I think that it could be true.
Usually I hate when theories are brought up again, but since it was only once before I don't mind it coming up again. Also you try and look at his rebirth with a more intelligent outlook, instead of hey he resembles a certain person so they are deffinitely related. I personally don't think they are the same person for the simple fact his body was basically destroyed by that rock and he died right then there in front of Kakashi. Then again Oro has brought people back from the dead so anything is possible especailly since he was part of Akatsuki.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 12-10-2005, 02:52 PM   #5
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Yes...but isn't Obito burried at that thing Kakashi always goes to every morning?
Old 12-10-2005, 03:10 PM   #6
darkie123
Academy Student

darkie123 is an unknown quantity at this point
teny brings up a good point, mrpwnzerz brings up a better one
we need a judge here people

------proud memeber of the konoha 5 fc------
-------pround memebr of the ruroni kenshin fc-----

XD.... i cant be the stupid banner thing to wrok for the kenshin fc....
Old 12-10-2005, 03:42 PM   #7
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
Yes...but isn't Obito burried at that thing Kakashi always goes to every morning?
I thought that was a memorial for all the fallen ninjas of Konoha, not a gravesite. I highly doubt Obito's body is in Konoha anyways, it was buried under a ton of rocks in Kusagakure.

Old 12-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #8
beautiful-green-beast
Shiddy-Chicken

beautiful-green-beast is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah that's only a memorial, otherwise, their would be tons of bodies buried there....

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us'.
And I'll whisper...no."

-Rorschach
Old 12-10-2005, 04:17 PM   #9
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i doubt any1 would unbury obito and carry his wrecked up and smashed and flatten body from the grass country to konoha

Old 12-10-2005, 04:24 PM   #10
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
I thought that was a memorial for all the fallen ninjas of Konoha, not a gravesite. I highly doubt Obito's body is in Konoha anyways, it was buried under a ton of rocks in Kusagakure.
I beg to differ. We know Kakashi developed a strong respect for Obito that day, especially since he offered Kakashi the sharingan. It's more than likely that Kakashi convinced Yondaime to help him move the rocks. Afterall, I hate to be cliche, but it IS Yondaime so it's more than likely that he'd be capable. Anyhow, yes, thank you for correcting me. It is just a memorial.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:28 PM   #11
julioc
Genin

julioc is an unknown quantity at this point
i doubt is obito, why would he turn to the other side? (evil side :P) he dont have any reason to work with akatsuki and i dont think oro nor sasori revived him because the members dont have much communication between each other and tobi was with zetsu.

Take The quiz yourself!
Old 12-10-2005, 04:40 PM   #12
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
I doubt Tobi and Obito are the same person. That would be a little unusual.... For the same reason as everyone else said, isn't he under all those rocks, and for what reason would be turn to the dark side, or rather; why would anyone revive him?

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 12-10-2005, 04:46 PM   #13
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
All these similarities are true, but like Toshi mentioned, its a little strange that obito and Tobi would be the same person, it just doesn't seem too convincing as far as the storyline goes.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 12-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #14
beautiful-green-beast
Shiddy-Chicken

beautiful-green-beast is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm....I just thought of something....so what if Obito i under the pile of rocks, it's not like shinobi's don't have an attack strong enough to destroy rocks, maybe during the war Grass v. Konoha, an akatsuki member found Obito, saw that he was an Uchiha, and recreated him.......if so then that would explain why Tobi wants to join the Aka so badly......... to get to Kakashi. (with some backup)

and I agree with the name rearanging, every character in Naruto has a japanese name, or a really hard name to pronounce. and his name is just plain Tobi......

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us'.
And I'll whisper...no."

-Rorschach
Old 12-10-2005, 04:53 PM   #15
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm so sorry! I didn't know where this went so I like made a new one.
XD
Yeah, we're all allowed one mistake.. There's mine..
BUt yeah, like I was thinkking this for a long time, yeah and I forgot the armor.
but even so.. I wonder what he's like.. Well Toshi-chan..
See, someone would've revived him... Well actually it could've been Orochimaru.
0_o
Possibly, or maybe even someone from the Akatsuki. Well naw.. who knows actually?
Maybe someone did and Obito got brainwashed or something..?
Like maybe someone from Akatsuki ssaved him and since then he's been training to go and join them?
kakashi.
XD
That's such a funy word, people at my Religion class are making fun of this, well one guy, the way he says it is soo foooneh.
but yeah, like I was saying..
Orochimaru..?
Someone and then he ran away? Will there be an Obito Gaiden?

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Closed Thread