Kisame and Itachi - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-10-2005, 07:12 PM   #1
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
Kisame and Itachi

when i first saw kisame he didnt stuck me as one that would listen to orders nicely but more like the big bad dude that doesnt care much, but then he listens to pretty much everything itachi says, why is this? is he scared of itachi? when itachis says run they run, when itachi says dont fight he doesnt, when itachi goes kill kakashi he tries, and he doesnt seem to have any opinoin of his own.

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2005, 07:40 PM   #2
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
I hear people say that so much......

Kisame isn't the smartest dude around, and Im sure he knows it. Akatauki groups are a partership, they have a mission and like all ninjas they try to carry out the mission at all cost and still look out for each other. Itachi was in his homeland and he knew the people there so its only fitting that Kisame should listen to them in a combat situation. Just because someone listens to another person doesn't mean they are scared or less powerful than that peraon, it just means the other person knows best. I doubt Itachi and Kisame would get very far with Kisame calling the shots. Kisame's bloodlust and love of fighting would probaly get in the way of the mission. Because Kisame's a loose cannon, he needs someone calm and smart like Itachi with him so he doesn't go out of control and compromise the mission. I havn't seen any sign of fear in Kisame towards Itachi. Kisame isn't affraid of Itachi, he just knows Itachi probaly knows what's best. Sasori and Deidera showed us that there is a dominant person in each Akatsuki duo, which there needs to be, so I dont see anything strange about Kisame listening to Itachi.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 07:43 PM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
i think he is just being smart and try not get offend people and get in a fight with his "partner" or any other member of akatsuki org...then again he probably just wanna get a job done asap...anywho i think he just loves to fight...
Old 12-12-2005, 11:20 AM   #4
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Like the two above me said..They are a team, and Kisame acknowledges that Itachi is more than likely "smarter" or more logical than he is. So he just takes the advice and thinks it's probably for the best.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:20 PM   #5
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
His loyalty to Itachi is pretty uh....."unusual" but one of the purposes of the akatsuki is organization and team in order to get everyone to cooperate, it's possible that itachi might be of 'higher' rank than Kisame, and kisame knows to respect that and not get in the way too much. In that way he may be very intelligent when it comes to knwing his purpose in the team, he may not be as dumb as we all thought

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #6
#1 Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath_nin
His loyalty to Itachi is pretty uh....."unusual" but one of the purposes of the akatsuki is organization and team in order to get everyone to cooperate, it's possible that itachi might be of 'higher' rank than Kisame, and kisame knows to respect that and not get in the way too much. In that way he may be very intelligent when it comes to knwing his purpose in the team, he may not be as dumb as we all thought
Your right about the cooperation factor but I dont think the rank within Akatsuki has to much to do with it. Have we confirmed ranks within Akatsuki? Im not sure, but to me it seems they all are on equal grounds and its not a power thing that seperates members but more of an experience an intelligence thing. The leader is powerful but he probaly is the leader because he knows the most about Biju and extration, plus he probaly came up with the plan and knows how it should be executed sucessfully. Sasori was clearly the adult in his duo with Deidera. He questioned Deide's preperation, had the mind controled spies, and he knew his village much like in the case with Kisame and Itachi so its easy to see why he was calling the shots. Like Kisame, Deidara didn't come across as the smartest akatsuki. We will probaly see that contrast in all the Akatsuki duo's. The big guy probaly isn't too bright and his partner might be a more strategically thinking guy who will be the dominant person in their group, although he is much smaller than "Bigkatsuki". Since they all go back and fourth with each other and often taunt each other's methods and preperation its clear they are not submissive to each other as a result of power like Orochimaru and Kabuto (example). The leaders in the groups are probaly used to being leaders, we all know Itachi was high up in ANBU and I doubt Kisame led the shinobi lords. Sasori had multiple subordinates from when he was in Suna and Deidara probaly has never been the leader of nothing thus, he's used to taking orders.

Old 12-12-2005, 04:59 PM   #7
k_doll
Genin

k_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
they are lovers! thats why kisame listens to itachi

THE EYES THAT SEES EVERYTHING!

Take The quiz yourself!

k_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:03 PM   #8
#1 Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_doll
they are lovers! thats why kisame listens to itachi
Keep you sick fantasies out of this convo!

Old 12-12-2005, 05:36 PM   #9
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Lmao
Kisame and Itachi are like best friends,
XD
But yeah, the thing is that I think that Kisame and Itachi do recognize eachother, since you almost never see one of them without the other, but yeah.. Like.. Kisame's strong. This is because he's a member of the clan that his biju formed, the shark that he got for the Akatsuki.
While Itachi, has his Black Flame God attack thingy.
But also the Mangekyou, but if you pay attention to his eye, you might see sometimes that Itachi has these sort of brown lines going from the sides of his eyes to the iris and pupil, see.. I have that same line sort of.
This is because your eye starts to rot sort of, but to get lines like that.. That would be from total straininy og your eyes for long periods of time/.
Since I have one, but it's in my left eye and I have to look up sort of to see it since it's at the bottom of my eye.
But still.
Getting back to Kisame.
Man, like it's not that he doesn't have an opinion, he's one of the most valued members of the Akatsuki, since he does have his blade..
Eats Chakra.. most likely are the fins of his biju.
BUt yeah, like anyway, the thing is that he's got more chakra than like everyone there, and also he's not one to object to what Itachi says, since he would also know that what he says is right, since well.
It's Itachi.
Enough said.

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 08:45 PM   #10
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
we dont no if kisame got the shark biju in him just coz he looks like one and there is a shark demon, i remember he had that blade when they were talking about the 7 swordsmen and his and zabuzas shadows where lit and he was already big and blue with the blade.

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:13 PM   #11
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny
Lmao.Kisame and Itachi are like best friends.
I don't think anyone can be qualified as "friends" in Akatsuki.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:13 PM   #12
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny
Lmao
Kisame and Itachi are like best friends,
XD
But yeah, the thing is that I think that Kisame and Itachi do recognize eachother, since you almost never see one of them without the other, but yeah.. Like.. Kisame's strong. This is because he's a member of the clan that his biju formed, the shark that he got for the Akatsuki.
While Itachi, has his Black Flame God attack thingy.
But also the Mangekyou, but if you pay attention to his eye, you might see sometimes that Itachi has these sort of brown lines going from the sides of his eyes to the iris and pupil, see.. I have that same line sort of.
This is because your eye starts to rot sort of, but to get lines like that.. That would be from total straininy og your eyes for long periods of time/.
Since I have one, but it's in my left eye and I have to look up sort of to see it since it's at the bottom of my eye.
But still.
Getting back to Kisame.
Man, like it's not that he doesn't have an opinion, he's one of the most valued members of the Akatsuki, since he does have his blade..
Eats Chakra.. most likely are the fins of his biju.
BUt yeah, like anyway, the thing is that he's got more chakra than like everyone there, and also he's not one to object to what Itachi says, since he would also know that what he says is right, since well.
It's Itachi.
Enough said.
best friends????...lmao...no way, they are just following orders....which is that they have to work together...as partners, strictly!(?)....i doubt that they are best friends...
Old 12-13-2005, 03:39 PM   #13
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
it's creepy enough that Kisame hangs around Itachi all the time, giving the impression that they're good little friends or whatever seems a little too awkward for the whole akatsuki purpose........I wonder why he has to follow around Itachi like his shadow.......Ita has his own 'henchmen'.......a shark...whoopdeedoo :P

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 01:51 PM   #14
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath_nin
it's creepy enough that Kisame hangs around Itachi all the time, giving the impression that they're good little friends or whatever seems a little too awkward for the whole akatsuki purpose........I wonder why he has to follow around Itachi like his shadow.......Ita has his own 'henchmen'.......a shark...whoopdeedoo :P
He isn't following Itachi around, like someone already stated they have been ordered by Akatsuki to go and retrieve Naruto. It just so happens it is Itachi's former home village, his partner in the various 2 person teams is Kisame. I am sure there were other missions that they were on that might have been Kisame's home village. Just because we have seen Itachi in a more of a leader role doesn't necessarily mean he is the boss of Kisame, I think Kisame might have just given him the role because it is easier. Also they could be in that role because Itachi knows more regarding there current surrounds, also he might feet that Itachi has more powerful jutsu's than him.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 03:08 PM   #15
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Well yeah.. BUt still I mean they might have met eachother when they first let their villages or something, or when they first joined the Akatsuki.

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote