Reasons Why Drugs Are Bad - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 12-21-2005, 07:01 AM   #16
kingsley_k
Genin

kingsley_k is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt do drugs myself but people on them can be really funny sometimes. i still say dont do them though.

Old 12-21-2005, 09:18 PM   #17
Ashiyun
Genin

Location: I live in Canada!! In a little city called Regina...
Ashiyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya know. Even the Drug Teachers say that drugs aren't bad if you got it under control. My dad is a pot smoker, he's a cool guy... a tad tempermentle (so am I), but he's not like. a maniac. And all of the pot smokers at school that I know have graduated or are graduating and most are already in University...

DTug Teachers also said that alchohal is worse then drugs...

Dude, I'll also take some drawing requests...Whatever appeals to me, I'll draw.
Ashiyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:31 PM   #18
Suisui
Genin

Suisui is an unknown quantity at this point
you really don't have a good mind-set. the question you should ask yourself is...

do drugs do anything good to you and your health? If not then it's bad, period.

and let me remind you that the question is not about if drugers or smokers or whatever are cool with people and don't fuck things up around their life.... the topics talks about facts and reasons why drugs are bad... so the topic itself is pretty much against it as a headstart

Last edited by Suisui; 12-21-2005 at 09:42 PM.
Suisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:32 PM   #19
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
the drugs of the past are long gone, some of the drugs of today have the same names as the drugs in the past but have different properties in them

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:41 PM   #20
Suisui
Genin

still, it doesn't question the fact drugs are bad. Yes, for some people there are drugs that must be taken for the risk of their own health wich are provided in the drug stores. However, if it wasn't for the fact that their were not 100 % healthy at the beginning, would have taken those drugs made them healthier? The answer is no. It's a simple matter to stabilize your health using extra portion of side effects that those drugs provides.

Last edited by Suisui; 12-21-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:46 PM   #21
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
eh im not a druggie lol so i cant really comment on it and no offense but unless you've done drugs or know someone who has, you cant say drugs are bad. Plus you cant base drugs being bad because thats what everyone says

Co-Owner
Old 12-21-2005, 09:52 PM   #22
Suisui
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T
eh im not a druggie lol so i cant really comment on it and no offense but unless you've done drugs or know someone who has, you cant say drugs are bad. Plus you cant base drugs being bad because thats what everyone says

......... I said AND know drugs are bad because it is a common educational knowledge that everyone who went to school or watched documents on tv would know about....
Old 12-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #23
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suisui
......... I said AND know drugs are bad because it is a common educational knowledge that everyone who went to school or watched documents on tv would know about....
because thats how the 'man' wants you to think. pharmaceutical marijuana helps people with cancer and glacoma

Co-Owner
Old 12-21-2005, 10:03 PM   #24
Suisui
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T
because thats how the 'man' wants you to think. pharmaceutical marijuana helps people with cancer and glacoma
...... alright

Suisui quote = "Yes, for some people there are drugs that must be taken for the risk of their own health wich are provided in the drug stores. However, if it wasn't for the fact that their were not 100 % healthy at the beginning, would have taken those drugs made them healthier? The answer is no. It's a simple matter to stabilize your health using extra portion of side effects that those drugs provides. "

.... got it now? Let's sum it up curtly. You say cancer? that is true that marijuana helps people who carry cancer. BUT if you didn't have cancer, which means you are full-healthy, would marijuana help you out or damage your health?

I think you are smart, so you should know the answer already...

Last edited by Suisui; 12-21-2005 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:10 PM   #25
Matonly1T
ANBU

well in this world where everyone thinks there has to be a problem with someone else. No one is ever perfectly healthy.

Co-Owner
Old 12-21-2005, 10:13 PM   #26
Suisui
Genin

sigh... you are trailing off the matter about drugs being bad, but I'm sure you got my point anyway... that will satisfy me.

Last edited by Suisui; 12-21-2005 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:16 PM   #27
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suisui
sigh... you are trailing off the matter about drugs being bad, but I'm sure you got my point anyway... that will satisfy me.
true lol xD, certain drugs though illegal arent all bad . i agree that some drugs <mainly the drugs of today> are bad but the reason why marijuana is illegal is because of inabiltiy for the government to tax on it

Co-Owner
Old 12-21-2005, 10:23 PM   #28
Suisui
Genin

I definitely agree with you, Colini and the others on this perpective. But you guys got to take concern on what is the true matter of this topic and it is "drugs are bad" and this is scientifically an evidence. See superflyninjaguy explanation about few side-effects that they bring to the body...

of course it depends on the WAY you use it and WHO use it that could make it advantageous to the society. Looking at this, they are not truly ALL bad if you use it wisely, but still remains illegal.

Last edited by Suisui; 12-22-2005 at 02:04 AM.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:41 AM   #29
g4ara
Chuunin

g4ara is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah ... not all of the drugs are bad bat it depends on what are you using it for . I got a junkie friend but he is a good guy and like to help others .
Old 12-22-2005, 02:48 PM   #30
strawhatluffy
Genin

strawhatluffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Im never gonna take drugs dude
strawhatluffy is offline   Reply With Quote