Kakashi & Ororchimaru's Relationship......... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-19-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
beautiful-green-beast
Shiddy-Chicken

beautiful-green-beast is an unknown quantity at this point
Kakashi & Ororchimaru's Relationship.........

I was re-reading Chapter 69 & 70 and came across something that didn't make sense to me......In these chapters, while Kakashi was using the Sealing Technique to seal away the Cursed Seal, Orochimaru interupted and began a conversation with Kakashi.

Now what I don't understand is that Ororchimaru said to Kakashi "It's been a long time" Obviously implying that the had met before, and after an exchange of words, Kakashi activates the Chidori and says "The man I am today can take you down" This implies that Kakashi tried to take him down in the past, but lost.........

Does anyone know how Kakashi and Oro met?

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us'.
And I'll whisper...no."

-Rorschach
beautiful-green-beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2005, 09:46 AM   #2
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
Kakashi met him through the Fourth. He (the Fourth) was trained by Jiraiya so its obvious that he knew both Orochimaru and Tsunade. And what I think he meant by that is that he had gotten stronger since Oro left.

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 10:01 AM   #3
beautiful-green-beast
Shiddy-Chicken

beautiful-green-beast is an unknown quantity at this point
ooohhh....okay it just seemed to me that Kakashi had fought him in the past....

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us'.
And I'll whisper...no."

-Rorschach
beautiful-green-beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 10:34 AM   #4
nizsu
Genin

nizsu is an unknown quantity at this point
huh, i think its not simple
oro definitely met kakashi in the past
but their conversation gave me a feeling like this....oro knew something about the mystery past of kakashi ( i dont mean obito, i mean oro knew something about rin, kakashis family,...)

or when kakashi was young, kakashi wanted to revenge someone ( the person killed rin, i just guess, haha ). kakashi couldnt do that cuz he wasnt strong enough
n in chap 69-70, he met oro when he was mature n became stronger, he said "the man i'm today can take u down " ^^

welcome to www.narutovn.com
nizsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 02:19 PM   #5
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizsu
huh, i think its not simple
oro definitely met kakashi in the past
but their conversation gave me a feeling like this....oro knew something about the mystery past of kakashi ( i dont mean obito, i mean oro knew something about rin, kakashis family,...)

or when kakashi was young, kakashi wanted to revenge someone ( the person killed rin, i just guess, haha ). kakashi couldnt do that cuz he wasnt strong enough
n in chap 69-70, he met oro when he was mature n became stronger, he said "the man i'm today can take u down " ^^
Say what? Anyways Orochimaru is much older than Kakashi and was in Konoha long before him so Im sure he knew Kakashi's family, probaly knew a little about the Hitake clan too but thats natural for Orochimaru. As far as Kakashi wanting revenge and Rin and stuff........Orochimaru could care less (If that stuff is even true).

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 04:37 PM   #6
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
i think almost every1 in the village knows oro ok, he made one of the biggest messes in konoha, captured genins, chuunins, anbu and others for experiments and being a sannin, how can kakashi not know him? and just because he said he could take down oro today doesnt mean then fought be4

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 08:08 PM   #7
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
the conversation made it sound like kakashi had fought oro once before but lost, in the anime he had this weird flash back thing for like a second. In the anime he says that he can kill oro if he sacrificed his life

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 01:16 AM   #8
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
the conversation made it sound like kakashi had fought oro once before but lost, in the anime he had this weird flash back thing for like a second. In the anime he says that he can kill oro if he sacrificed his life
If Kakashi had fought Oro in the past and lost........he'd be dead. Alot of stuff in the anime is made up also.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 09:57 PM   #9
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
If Kakashi had fought Oro in the past and lost........he'd be dead. Alot of stuff in the anime is made up also.
ya that might be true, but didn't jiraiy fight oro too in the past, and he's still alive. maybe just becuase he a sannin. wtvr, we all know that they had a connection in the past because kakashi is connected to yondaime whose connected to jiraiya who was comrades with oro

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 05:59 AM   #10
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
yeah i remeber that flashback, when i watched it in the anime the first time I thought it was just him remebering something in the past about himself but after i read the manga and stuff and i knew about obito, I was watching that episode again and I realised it was Obito not Kakashi. If u look properly u can see the uchiha clan on the back of the shirt and the goggles that obito used to wear.
I always thought that Kakashi met Orochimaru in one of his missions as an ANBU. Oro is a obviously a dangerous threat and all the mission involving him usually are handed over to the ANBU, and seeing that kakashi was one, he probably fought him before. The same goes for Itachi except that Itachi knew Kakashi more since they were probably together in ANBU...

sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote