10 Best of Naruto - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 09:08 AM   #61
Nyrata
Genin

Nyrata is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 10 Best of Naruto

Best fight scenes overall: Hinata vs Neji in the pre-rounds (yes, she lost, but ow... was I into the fight!!!)
Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together (against a villan): Sasuke and Naruto vs Zabuza (round 1). Windmill shuriken!
Best Naru/Hinata moments: "You make mistakes. You are not perfect and that's why I'm drawn to you." (love the look on Naruto's face!)
Best Naru/Sakura moments: Hard one... Uhm, when she had to feed him, because Kakashi had tide him to the tree trunk, pre-genin time)

Coolest jutsu (and by whom): Chidori (by Sasuke). It sparkles! *_*
Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters): Orochimaru. Stay away from the little boys and girls, you sneaky snake!
Coolest Hero: Naruto! A hero is always late :P
Favorite genin: Hinata. Soft and sweet. I like her.

Own

Fave sensei: Kakashi
Fave song from soundtrack: Sadness and Sorrow (always makes me cry!)
Fave emotional moment: Lots, but I really cried my eyes out when Haku had died and Zabuza asked Kakashi if he could lay him next to Haku-kun. So sweet *cries*

Mom: Get rid of that make-up. You look awful!

Me: He, we're no goths... We're cosplayers!

Old 05-22-2006, 09:00 AM   #62
MKC
Academy Student

MKC is an unknown quantity at this point

Best fight scene:Naruto vs Sasuke or anything with Zabuza
Best fight scene for Naruto and Sasuke together: Naruto VS Sasuke final battle before all the fillers.
Best Naruto/Sakura moment: Same as above
Coolest jutsu: Sharingan
Most vicious villain: The man that is Orochimaru
Coolest hero: Naruto
Favorite genin: Shikamaru
Old 06-21-2006, 03:47 PM   #63
Assasinix
Academy Student

Assasinix is an unknown quantity at this point

Best Fight Scene: Naruto (Demon Form) vs Orochimaru
Best Fight Scene for Naruto and Sasuke together: They vs Orochimaru (Forest of Death)
Best Naruto and Sakura Moment: When they fight Kakashi the second time for the bells
Coolest Jutsu: Tsukuyomi (Itachi's Black Moon Princess)
Most Vicious Villain: Haven't seen him much but I think it is the guy with the swirly head mask
Coolest Hero: Kakashi
Best Naruto and Hinata moments: When they cheer each other on
Favorite Gennin: Shikamaru IQ: Over 1000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2kakashi_030-med.jpg (15.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 06-21-2006, 04:20 PM   #64
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease
I was asked to do a "10 best" of Naruto (Fight scenes, naruhinata romantic scenes, etc) for Naruto Central. I was thinking that it whould be best to have some input from other sources so it whould be a less-biased list. So here's what I ask: Give me you favorite of each category I list and, if possible, another category.

I can't give much rewards due too my limited mod powers, but I will give you rep for both your post here AND will continue to do so as I can until after the New Years. I will automatically assume you want green. PM me if you want red (after the post has been made).

-Best fight scenes overall
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together (against a villan)
-Best Naru/Hinata moments
-Best Naru/Sakura moments

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters)
-Coolest Hero
-Favorite genin

If you can make more categories that whould be great. I also ask if you can name the top 10 in your opinion AND you give eepisode numbers (if it is an extended fight scene of 2+ episodes, then give one of the two or whatever.)

Thanks
Best Fight Scenes- Gaara Vs. Naruto Best Naru/Sas fights against each other and together- When Naruto fights sasuke the second time and together when they fight against Orochimaru Best Naru/Hina moments- When Naruto was about to fight Neji and he saw Hinata in the place he was training. Best Naru/Saku moments- When Naruto returns to Konoha when he is older.Coolest jutsu and by whom-Chidori when Kakashi and Sasuke used it. Most Vicious Villian-Gaara (when he was a villian)Coolest Hero-Gaara (When he becomes good)Favorite Genin-Gaara These are the categories I made up. Greatest Sasu/Saku scenes- In the Forest of Death when Sakura tried protecting Sasuke. Shortest fight scene- The fight between Ebisu and Jiraiya in episode 52.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:32 AM   #65
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Best fight scene overall: Damn, that's hard. I really liked Oro vs. Kyuubi Naruto, so I'd have to say that ties with Naruto vs. Sasuke.
Best Naruto/Sasuke fight: at the Valley of the End(against each other) and vs. Haku (both against someone else)
Best Naruto/Hinata moment: after time skip, when 15-year-old Hinata is hiding from Naruto, and he finds her suddenly and she faints
Best Naruto/Sakura moment: when they meet up after the timeskip, and she ends up punching him x_x
Coolest jutsu: Oodama Rasengan (by Naruto) and Chidori channeling thingy (by timeskip Sasuke)
Most vicious villian: Oro, because he did cruel experiments on many people and probably killed a lot more people than Itachi
Coolest Hero: Kakashi
Favorite genin: Shino
Also, one that I made up:
Favorite currently deceased character: Obito

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 06-22-2006 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:48 PM   #66
UchihaLover4ever
Genin

UchihaLover4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

-Best fight scenes overall - Naruto vs. Sasuke in the valley of the end.
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother - When Sasuke was running away and they were in the valley of the end; and together (against a villan) - When they fought Haku.
-Best Naru/Hinata moments - When Hinata was dancing in the waterfall and Naruto saw her and was telling Kiba about this beautiful girl he saw.
-Best Naru/Sakura moments - Before the team left to find Sasuke and Sakura was crying and talking to Naruto (I thought it was touching.)

-Coolest jutsu - Chidori (Kakashi and Sasuke)
-Most vicious Villan - Orochimaru
-Coolest Hero - Kakashi
-Favorite genin - Sasuke

Closed Thread