can't view naruto manga - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Old 12-26-2005, 05:56 PM   #1
jesse122
Academy Student

jesse122 is an unknown quantity at this point
can't view naruto manga

everytime i open the manga in narutocentral.com and opening a manga episode, (i logged in went to manga scans, DLed chpt. 101 and tried to open 12-2-00.png then when i opened it something poped-up with letters i couldnt understand..) and i tried this with different mangas too but it's all the same. and i noticed too that there are only 12-2-00 - 12-2-19 which is only 20 pages, which can't be because mangas should have atleast 60 pages in it o.o'; thanks for the answers ^^
jesse122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2005, 06:16 PM   #2
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
... no idea.

'Cause you suck?

Actually, it may be because the server was buggered at that point in time.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:40 AM   #3
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse122
everytime i open the manga in narutocentral.com and opening a manga episode, (i logged in went to manga scans, DLed chpt. 101 and tried to open 12-2-00.png then when i opened it something poped-up with letters i couldnt understand..) and i tried this with different mangas too but it's all the same. and i noticed too that there are only 12-2-00 - 12-2-19 which is only 20 pages, which can't be because mangas should have atleast 60 pages in it o.o'; thanks for the answers ^^
I will assume you are using XP, if so what application to you have alloted to open up .png files. Also mangas don't have 60 pages in them, I was just reading about 10 different chapters of Bleach and at the most I think they had 23 pages. I believe the 1 hour long episodes (45 minutes without commercials) when they are in manga form I believe they come out to high 50's MAYBE 60.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 01:52 PM   #4
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah that's true, but yeah I feel you man.
xD
See, I had problems here, and I have problems at bleachtv.com also
Whenever I click something related to downloading manga or like anime I get broght back to the news page.
But for here, the site is tampered with and updated pretty often, so just be patient, and check out the announcements.

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:08 PM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
60 pages? not likely.......what do u use to open up the pages?
Old 12-28-2005, 07:42 AM   #6
kazu_chan
ANBU

kazu_chan is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah eh 60 pages realli isnt wat happens...maybe at a place u get ur manga they put a lot of episodes together or sumthin but most manga are around 20-25 pages..
most ones of naruto in narutocentral is around 19

<<--ROFL rite..<This is ladies and gentlemen what we call abusing your mod powers effectively LMAO>
kazu_chan is offline   Reply With Quote