Summoning Scrolls - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-27-2005, 02:40 PM   #1
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Summoning Scrolls

Where do the people get these?/
I mean the three Sennin have them, well I've not seen Tsunade's but I guess that she does have it, and then like Jiraiya has the Frog one, Orochimaru has the Snake one, but then where did they get them?
That;s what I want to know.

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2005, 02:48 PM   #2
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
Tsunade has the slug

I'm not sure where it's from but it's probably just something that's been passed down for centuries, worthy ninjas get them i suppose

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 03:00 PM   #3
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
we dont know where animal scrolls come from but Jaraiya,Tsunade and Orochimaru probaly got their's from either their family(clan).\ or a sensei. Im leaning more towards clan though because I doubt Orochimaru is the first snake guy in his family.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 04:45 PM   #4
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
I would guess they've been around for a while, and someone wrote down a "spell" or something of that fashion that binds you to that animal summoning.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 05:02 PM   #5
Teny
Hunter-Nin

not true...
See, I mean you're not bound to them by a spell, but the thing is that Orochimaru, I mean yeah he's a direct descendant of his biju.
BUt hte thiing is that I don't think that anyone else in his clan has the Sword of Kusanagi in themselves, the only other one to have that would be the biju itself.

Old 12-27-2005, 05:24 PM   #6
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny
not true...
See, I mean you're not bound to them by a spell, but the thing is that Orochimaru, I mean yeah he's a direct descendant of his biju.
BUt hte thiing is that I don't think that anyone else in his clan has the Sword of Kusanagi in themselves, the only other one to have that would be the biju itself.
can u stop saying oro is a bijuu or descendant or one without any concrete evidence, just coz he is a mutant snake person doesnt mean he is a demon, if he is then he has to be the 1 tailed one but we all no shukaku is the one tail demon, look at zetsu, hes like some sort of plant, does that mean he is a demon??

this is my thoughts on the scrolls, firstly the summoned animals are or were used to be real animals that lived on earth, and during their lifetimes, they argee to be sealed or something, and everytime some1 does the right handseals and has their blood and name written down they can summon the animal

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 05:42 PM   #7
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
is there anyway we can see and translate the names on the frog summoning scroll(er i mean contract thing) while the episode is playing......that would help just a bit :P

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 12-27-2005, 06:47 PM   #8
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
not true...
You gotta be kidding...... Do you even believe that? When/where has anyone said that Orochimaru is a biju? show me that first, in black and white. And dont point me towards no wikipedia or other fan written bullsh*t. Show it to me in a manga. Stop using your opinions as FACTS! If you know its not a fact all you have to do is say "I think" or "I believe".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinX
can u stop saying oro is a bijuu or descendant or one without any concrete evidence, just coz he is a mutant snake person doesnt mean he is a demon, if he is then he has to be the 1 tailed one but we all no shukaku is the one tail demon, look at zetsu, hes like some sort of plant, does that mean he is a demon??

this is my thoughts on the scrolls, firstly the summoned animals are or were used to be real animals that lived on earth, and during their lifetimes, they argee to be sealed or something, and everytime some1 does the right handseals and has their blood and name written down they can summon the animal
The summons are from another world (maybe dimension but I think world) Anyways the animals are ninja in that other world, ninja in the animal kingdom that have their own techniques and weapons. This is why some of them have on headbands and swords and stuff. They know ninja tactics and principles just like humans, which is why they are respected. This is also reason why Pakun can take care of Naruto on a mission and the reason Gai's turtle scolded Lee in the chuunin exams. Gamabunta even said that he was not good a henge, which is why he needed Naruto to do it for him. Its basically working with another shinobi, just an animal shinobi.

I remeber all of that from somwhere, somehwere early in Naruto but Im a lazy ass, which menas Im not going to go dig it up and site it for you.

Typos? yes, a plethora.

Last edited by #1 Bad Guy; 12-27-2005 at 10:43 PM.
#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 07:33 PM   #9
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
i agree with #1Bg, they are not from the "naruto" world....after all, the summoned ones can talk! the animals form their world ("naruto" world) can't......as to how they got their hands on scrolls, it is unknown...
Old 12-28-2005, 12:56 PM   #10
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Yeah, and also, no I'm not saying he's a biju, that's not what I was saying at all, if I were to say that I might aswell call Kisame a biju also.
But I won't.
See, what I was saying is that here, on narutolounge forums, there was a thread.. on information on every single biju, and it was longer than my post in the general talk place..
So, it talked about a tribe that was "close" to each biju, and that there were tribes which received small bits of the biju's power, and I believe Orochimaru and Kisame to be descendants of these tribes.
Now, back to the issue of these scrolls, I don't think they have anything to do with the biju themselves, however, would it be safe to say that it's just a jutsu that some really skilled scientist wrote, and he or they created the scrolls as a simpler way of summoning those animals into their world?

Old 12-28-2005, 01:00 PM   #11
Rath
Hokuto

it might also be possible that the summoning animals are people themselves but in animal forms, i mean the goddamn frog smokes a pipe in the manga(human-like?) the summoned frogs act like people, the other's like the snake and slug don't seem to do much.....so maybe some great ninja masters or something have to do with the summoned animals

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 12-28-2005, 01:05 PM   #12
Teny
Hunter-Nin

o_o
Isn't that last bit what I said?
but I don't think that they're animals, since they seem to be very used to there animals form,s and in the show we see some people being summoned for the first time into the world, and they don't seem surprised at all.

Old 12-28-2005, 01:55 PM   #13
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
not true...
.....Apparently you don't read, because Jiraiya said when he taught Naruto the Kuchiyose no Jutsu, that by doing this he is binding himself to the frog summon. I believe he actually referenced it as an "unbreakable contract." Or something of that fashion..
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:58 PM   #14
Rath
Hokuto

what's the point of having an unbreakable contract though, unless you just start to hate the thing your summoning. summoning is just an optional thing right? you punch in a few signs here and there and you got an official summoning. Plus it's cool to have a strong animal to summon, what would the reason be to want to break the contract?

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 12-28-2005, 02:46 PM   #15
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Yeah, but I mean it's not as though it's unbreakable, just destroy the scroll.
o_o
Like burning a contract.