Spoilers!!! Will Ichi-nii join the Visored (Vaizaado)??? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-10-2005, 12:36 PM   #1
sasuke16
Academy Student

sasuke16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Spoilers!!! Will Ichi-nii join the Visored (Vaizaado)???

People who read the manga know about The Vaizaado and Arrancar (Visored & Arankaru) So what u think? Will Ichigo accept his invitation into Vaizaado or will he say NO and beat them up????

Old 12-10-2005, 07:28 PM   #2
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
wrong section. this must be in the manga. anyone who hasn't read the manga and ask what vaizards are will just get spoilers.

Official member of the Tropang Tambayan

Join teh Official Prince of Tennis FC Now

ATP 2009 Season

Last edited by kakashi1300; 12-11-2005 at 12:40 AM.
kakashi1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:24 PM   #3
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
(moved)
I am not reading the manga as well.

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 AM   #4
corbenk

i think, like the quincy (can't remember how to spell his name) Ichigo will join the side that he belongs too. A.K.A the Vaizards. Even if he only does it to gain control of his hollow, even if he does it fir a short time, he will always be on the Vaizards side. Ichigo is fundamentally a shinigami-hollow hybird, as such he will always belong to the Vaizards, even if he joins another team. Just as a hollow-shinigami hybrid will always belong to the Arankaru.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:43 AM   #5
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
he already is a vaizard, the vaizard isn't really a society like the shinigami or arancari. Don't think the vaizard will be much of an antagonist cuz if you look at some of the previous chapters, the vaizard don't seem half as bad as the arancari and shinigami (sometimes), they're just like little kids trying to find their place
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 10:25 AM   #6
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with Ero Ni Sama, they don't look like bad people they just are the same as ichigo but actually formed a group. im not sure, maybe i dont remeber, but i dont think they really stated their intention in making or forming this group. I mean what do they really plan to do together. I think thats the deciding factor to whether ichigo will join them or not. maybe he will be forced to join them becoz something they want to do will be something he wants too or maybe its for a good cause or something. but eventually i just think that he will have his moments as a "bad" person becz of the hollow...hell of a storyline that will be

sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:25 AM   #7
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
i think, like the quincy (can't remember how to spell his name) Ichigo will join the side that he belongs too. A.K.A the Vaizards. Even if he only does it to gain control of his hollow, even if he does it fir a short time, he will always be on the Vaizards side. Ichigo is fundamentally a shinigami-hollow hybird, as such he will always belong to the Vaizards, even if he joins another team. Just as a hollow-shinigami hybrid will always belong to the Arankaru.
His name is Ishida Uryuu, the Quicy you were referring to. I think he will have to join them in order to get stronger, because the enemy's he is facing now are no walk in the park. If what Qu Fong Shawlong said is true then then everyone is going to take it to another level, this vaguely reminds me of DBZ regarding the power levels and characters have an ace up there sleeve. I wonder why the Arrancar introduce themselves in spanish.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 01:23 PM   #8
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
I wonder why the Arrancar introduce themselves in spanish.
lol maybe they are spanish? i cant think of any other explanation to be honest... it sounds cooler in spanish in my opinion, i like it...lol

Old 01-02-2006, 11:45 AM   #9
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149
too bad sasuke6 that this brat kakashi1300 posted on ur thread... anywaysz, as of ur question, in the manga i've read, it is said that ichigo hated to be with the arankaru, so there's a less possibility that ichigo would have join the vaizards.
uh not sure, but I think u mean the opposite...
He doesnt want to join the Arankaru becoz theyre bad people wanting to kill others and are under Aizen's control but the Vaizards havent done anything wrong at all till now, I mean they tried telling him about it and tried to stop him from releasing his energy so that he wont attract hollows...so theyre not really bad...
So just becoz he wont join the arankaru doesnt mean he wont join the vaizards. Its either u got it the wrong way, or I did lol

Old 01-02-2006, 11:48 AM   #10
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Lok in my thread, it's at the bottom

It's more interesting..
But I do believe that he will, since Uryuu won't associate with Shinigami, but then he'll just have Chad and Inoue, but they might side with Soul Society, meaning Uryuu will be on his own, like at the start.
But then this would make Ichigo side with the Vaizord, since to protect his friends, he has to get stronger, and this is the only way for him to do it or something, and then Uryuu's like"I don't associate with Shinigami"
and then Ichigo walks away with the other Vaizord guy and the girl and is like"I'm not a Shinigami, I'm...
a Vaizord"
and he walks away, and then the people try to stop him, but then his Hollow releases it's teritsu, making everyone stop since it's so powerful.

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:57 AM   #11
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny
But I do believe that he will, since Uryuu won't associate with Shinigami, but then he'll just have Chad and Inoue, but they might side with Soul Society, meaning Uryuu will be on his own, like at the start.
But then this would make Ichigo side with the Vaizord, since to protect his friends, he has to get stronger, and this is the only way for him to do it or something, and then Uryuu's like"I don't associate with Shinigami"
and then Ichigo walks away with the other Vaizord guy and the girl and is like"I'm not a Shinigami, I'm...
a Vaizord"
and he walks away, and then the people try to stop him, but then his Hollow releases it's teritsu, making everyone stop since it's so powerful.
If ishida wont have anything to do with the shinigami, he DEFINATELY wont have anything to do with the hollows either. A vaizord is the two combined which makes it even worse...so Ichigo going to the other side becoz of Ishida just doesn't make sense.
And Ichigo won't go to them out of his own free will. Many people like yorouichi and Rukia are against the hollow inside of him, so he knows that he shouldn't use it. His personality seems to be strong enough to resist it. Im thinking that he MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT join them, because he was forced to after some incident later.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:00 PM   #12
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
DUh!
Lmao
I mean he can't get stronger without either killing the thing inside of him or letting it take control, and by killing I mean overpowering it, as in taking it's power and letting it rot.

But Zangetsu has to tell him, since remember that fight, inside of Ichigo, like the Hollow was killing him.

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:09 PM   #13
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny
But Zangetsu has to tell him, since remember that fight, inside of Ichigo, like the Hollow was killing him.
I agree Zangetsu has something to do with this whole thing. He seemed to be very friendly with the hollow inside him. He was telling him "sorry for calling you out" and all that, so he seems to understand both Ichigo's side. So yeah I also think that Zangetsu plays the main role in helping Ichigo figure out what to do.
I really don't see whats wrong with Ichigo joining the visored, till now they seems to be like normal shinigami's fighting against hollows, except that they seem to live in another place.

Old 01-02-2006, 08:51 PM   #14
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
ha... i deleted the previous post.

i dont think that ichigo will join the vaizord coz when that vaizord guy who look like ichimaru recruited ichigo to be one of them, he actually fought him to stop bothering him about joining their group.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 05:32 AM   #15
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149
i dont think that ichigo will join the vaizord coz when that vaizord guy who look like ichimaru recruited ichigo to be one of them, he actually fought him to stop bothering him about joining their group.
Circumstances change...
Besides that was before he even met the Arrancar so he might change his mind...never know lol