The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 88 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 12-26-2007, 02:32 AM   #1306
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

I got Link's Crossbow Training and the Wii Zapper for Christmas!!!!!

It's hard, but it's entertaining, I haven't got a platinum yet, though?

Have you guys tried it out?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2007, 12:53 PM   #1307
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

You're quite the lucker. ;D No, I don't have a Wii, ditto Link's Crossbow/TP. However, my cousin has a DS, AND PH, so I'm going to try that out. It seems pretty easy, so far.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:19 PM   #1308
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I don't like PH, it's confusing and.....weird. I've never played a 2-D Zelda game before and I guess I'm too used to 3-D
Old 12-29-2007, 10:59 AM   #1309
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Yeah, it is really puzzling. Like Rath said, the music sucks; it's basically revamped tunes from Wind Waker. Although I prefer 3D over 2D, I like the 2D ones because they provide a nice feel to the game.

I just hate the whole "use the stylus for everything!" thing.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:29 PM   #1310
Sevi
Toothpick

I know what you mean, it annoys the hell out of me, I can't even aim the boomerang.......

My friend let me play it for a while but I just gave up after the first few minutes...
Old 12-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #1311
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

The stylus use was fail.....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:14 PM   #1312
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

It was. The storyline is pretty good so far, but I hate the stylus.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:01 AM   #1313
Sevi
Toothpick

Thank God we agree. :P
Old 01-04-2008, 11:09 PM   #1314
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

I actually disagree.
The controls could have been much worse. It takes a bit of getting used to, and honestly playing a few minutes of the game is not enough time to completely adjust to the controls or judge how well they work until you've spent a good amount of time in the game. The miniumum for me was about a week to get them down pat. After a while the stylus control kind of grew on me.
At first I feared the original DS's small stylus would cramp my hand (which it did) but I quickly got a free replacement 'feather pen' stylus on nintendo; less cramps and the works you know. So really it's all about the kind of pen you're holding and how long you play the game. I do not recommend playing for too long, and my hand DOES get tired from the stylus-only controls once in a while. Other than minor discomfort, Link responded acurately to the touch of the stylus and sometimes it had too much sensitivity that it caused me to acidently fall of cliffs.
... anyway, the boomerang was frustrating at first, but luckily it is not needed during large battles between multiple enemies (that is when the boomerang is hard to control). So in the end, the game was not the most comfortable for me to play, but as far as controls go, they worked quite well.....

ok... except maybe when rolling. It took me a few days to figure out that I needed to "twirl" the stylus at the corners of the touch screen in order to get a response. ._.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Last edited by Rath; 01-04-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #1315
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Rolling was really annoying. I still can't do it quite well, even after the first pure metal. The DS wasn't mine, it was my cousin's, so I had never used the stylus before, but I didn't get any cramps. But, you're right, it takes a while to get used to.

I thought switching between weapons were just as bad. I hate the fact that when you want to switch weapons, it doesn't pause the game, and that was sort of hard during those Cyclops things in the Goron place.

The storyline is pretty good so far, even though I have no clue where to go after you get the first pure metal. Ah well, I guess that leaves me time for collecting Rupees and ship parts.

I love that Beedle is still in PH. I'm close to getting the first membership thing. 8D, I remember the "Complimentary ID" in WW, that was hilarious.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:33 AM   #1316
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon_4434 View Post
oh and Kites left NL, so we need a new co-owner.... I volunteer for the job.
oh and typhoon_4434 left NL, so we need a new co-owner.... I volunteer for the job.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #1317
Sevi
Toothpick

This FC is dying slooowly......
Old 01-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #1318
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

New question...

Ocarina of time or Twillight princess???
and what's ur opinion on Majora's mask...

I think it was good for killing time, bu too short..
sincerely they could have done better...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #1319
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

OOT. Best game of all time. for the LOZ series, TP is pretty close, though. Majora's was pretty good, but some parts were a bit...tedious.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #1320
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
New question...

Ocarina of time or Twillight princess???
and what's ur opinion on Majora's mask...

I think it was good for killing time, bu too short..
sincerely they could have done better...
Ocarina of Time, because a.) I loved the game and its storyline, and b.) I haven't been able to get my hands on a cheap, Gamecube copy of TP yet.

Majora's Mask was considerably fine, but it was way too easy. It had a dark and creepy theme (the Happy Masked Man...*shudders*), and everything was just...so simple. I mean, if you couldn't go back in time three days, now that'd be challenging, but, no.

The music was very nice, though.

EDIT - I'MNOTCRAZY, when did you join? Haven't seen you around before. ;D

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 01-11-2008 at 04:02 PM.