The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 89 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #1321
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

OoT is the shit, but I think TP is a it more challenging and fun, there's more stuff to do, and not to mention the graphics compared to Oot.....

I've never played MM
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2008, 07:34 PM   #1322
lavadranzer
Missing-Nin

lavadranzer is infamous around these partslavadranzer is infamous around these parts

I love TP it's amazing all around!
lavadranzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #1323
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

http://nalem.deviantart.com/art/Shei...woman-16667888

lol...this made me laugh so hard...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #1324
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Ocarina of Time, because a.) I loved the game and its storyline, and b.) I haven't been able to get my hands on a cheap, Gamecube copy of TP yet.

Majora's Mask was considerably fine, but it was way too easy. It had a dark and creepy theme (the Happy Masked Man...*shudders*), and everything was just...so simple. I mean, if you couldn't go back in time three days, now that'd be challenging, but, no.

The music was very nice, though.

EDIT - I'MNOTCRAZY, when did you join? Haven't seen you around before. ;D
And the Fierce Deity Mask just made the game easier... -_-
No challenge = Fail
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:44 AM   #1325
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
http://nalem.deviantart.com/art/Shei...woman-16667888

lol...this made me laugh so hard...

"I'll freakin kill you!!!" lol, that's some good stuff ,man
Old 01-17-2008, 06:41 AM   #1326
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

AND there's a happy ending: Navi dies!!!

Old 01-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #1327
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

8D, yeah, good times. One of the best ones is The Real Legend of Zelda (1 & 2).
Anyway, speaking of Sheik, *she* (in SSB, Sheik's considered a female) is confirmed for SSBB. They gave Sheik more feminine appearances, one of them being a long braid. Check the spoiler in my sig for an image. <3

@ten - Fierce Deity Mask was actually pretty cool, even though it ruined the challenge I was hoping for. The only problem was that you could only use it for one dungeon.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #1328
Sevi
Toothpick

You know; I just realized how much I hated Navi in OoT, She was so useless

@SL: I saw it on your sig, XD, i don't like the ponytail....
Old 01-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #1329
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Navi was great for a first run. Especially when I came across those darned Iron Knuckles. I got really mad when I had to reset my game seven times because she couldn't help me against Ganondorf, but I only beat Ganon because of her advice.

Wind Waker definitely could have used a fairy, though. I mean, I know there was that necklace, but...it didn't help whenever I wanted it to.

Sevi - Yeah, but I wish Sheik was a dude, since that's how it works in the original series. The braid is cute, though.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #1330
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Sheik isn't REALLY a dude though... but I mean guys can have braids...I guess. Sheik looks manly enough to have a braid and get away with it.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #1331
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Well, it's just that Zelda poses as a guy. As in, Sheik the guy is actually a girl. Because of Zelda and...yeah. This is a confusing topic.

Anybody got a new one, or do you just want to talk about certain Zelda games we haven't discussed before?
Old 01-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #1332
Sevi
Toothpick

@SL: I haven't played much Zelda games, only OoT and TP....so Sheik!

Remember how sheik looked like in Melee?

She looked cool, she looked incredibly like a man.....This time around, they make her more feminine, therefore, screwing up the whole disguise....I just don't like it...>.<

Last edited by Sevi; 01-19-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #1333
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Huh. Well, I thought Sheik had very feminine appearances in Melee, so this isn't too much of a change for me, besides the braid.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #1334
Sevi
Toothpick

Meh....................
Old 01-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #1335
Sasukefan5252
Genin

Sasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the rough

EErr...is it to late for me to join?I've only played 3 and a half games but I LOVE IT!!

Swords ROCK!!
M.T DEW FOREVER!!

anata wa baka desu!

Member of:
The Legend of Zelda FC
Sasukefan5252 is offline   Reply With Quote