The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 91 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #1351
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic View Post
Ah okay cool.

What's the story on windwaker?
I finally got around to playing it and basically its set in the couple hundred years in the future after the events of Ocarina of Time. The story that played out in OoT is now considered a legend. The story takes place in this remote island called Outset Island. Apparently that same evil that the Hero of Time vanquished came back so the people believed that the Hero of Time would come and rid of it but sadly that was not the case but they still believed he would one day return. The people there talk of the legend and the boy that saved the world from evil and simply know him as the Hero of Time. In the island when the boy's become about the same age as the Hero of Time it is customary to dress them up in the green tunic that Link (from Oot) used to where. Well in the island there is a boy named Link who lives with his grandmother and sister. The story starts on Link's birthday, he is now the same age as the Hero of Time so his grandmother made him a green tunic to wear. It was hanging out with is sister on this look out post when all of a sudden they see a pirate ship chasing after a giant bird. The bird was carrying a girl, her name is Tetra. She is a direct decedent of the Hyrulian people, a direct decendent of princess Zelda to be precise. (That information isn't reviled until way later in the game) The bird flys into a near by area and drops Tetra close to where Link and his sister were at. Link decides to check it out but he needed to get a shield and a sword first (like always....). After he gets the said items he then goes on to check out the situation with the girl and the bird. After fighting off some baddies Link rescues Tetra and she leaves him. As Tetra was about to leave the bird steals Link's sister. Link tries to follow but fails. He begs Tetra to let him go with her to rescue his sister but she wouldn't budge. She said he wasn't brave enough but he was persistent. She later on reviles that the bird was capturing maidens all over the region and taking them to a far off island, its a dangerous and heavily guarded island called the "Forsaken Fortress" where Ganon is said to be the master. That's how it starts and the whole story is about Link trying to save his sister and the rest of the girls that Ganon kidnapped. I haven't finished playing but so far I am loving every moment. I hear that it has one of the most epic endings in Zelda gaming history.

I hope that answer's your question.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2008, 08:29 AM   #1352
Sasukefan5252
Genin

Sasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the rough

After readin' that it makes me want to get Wind Waker

Swords ROCK!!
M.T DEW FOREVER!!

anata wa baka desu!

Member of:
The Legend of Zelda FC
Sasukefan5252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #1353
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
haven't finished playing but so far I am loving every moment. I hear that it has one of the most epic endings in Zelda gaming history.
Awesome post.
The ending was pretty flipping sweet.

I didn't think it would be a good game, because I was originally disgusted about how childish it looked. I thought it'd be the downfall of Zelda or something, but I was very, very wrong. Everything about that game was awesome; it was almost better than Ocarina. The graphics, the music (it wasn't original, but the revamped tunes were awesome - Molgera's theme was <3), and the story.

It killed time.
Especially that Triforce quest.
Anyone who thinks it sucks is very wrong.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #1354
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of

Can I join I like both 2-D and 3-D LoZ is just that good

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #1355
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

You just ask to join, and that's all. xD Feel free to grab a banner and join the discussion, you're in.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:13 PM   #1356
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of

Wind Waker brought a whole new path for link the new world with all new characters was sweet the ability to play thought with you pj,hours of fun sailing killing sharks squid and all other fowl beast the way the story give you the fell that you can't stop playing because you have to know what happens next ahhhh memory's I love that game.
The fact that they made The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass as part 2 of the game makes it so much sweeter

One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
Old 02-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #1357
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

K it's been a while since i posted....

Wind waker was a good game, a good plot, and nice characters, altho once u completed it u had to complete it again with "the new hero's clothes" <.<

It was a good idea but, it only helped if u were willingly going to complete it again, (some ppl just beat the final boss and they say that's it =P, and they don't complete all the other stuff...)

Wind waker had a group of other quests to make ( I liked the triforce shards one)
but still if u decided to get all treasures u weren't going to completely finish it in a good while and that may get boring eventually, in my opinion they exxagerated a little with that...

In longitude this game is kinda good, not as long as TP but it has an average length, I must say it is good, but i still prefer those long lasting games.... (OCT and ALTTP)

In graphics well.. we're talkin about the Gamecube after all not the best one around...
but It had a good using of cartoon characteristics altho i prefer the real dark scenarios....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #1358
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

xD, the crayfish pajamas. I loved that, and I thought that all they did was turn the clothes invisible, so everyone thought they were still "hero's clothes", except invisible. I was proved wrong when I first met Medli on the second game. "Blue pajamas with a crayfish emblem...you must be...!" Ahhh, that was awesome.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #1359
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Lol yea, i thought the same too...
remember the message when it said:

You got the new hero's clothes
wha? they're lighter now...

and all u saw was only a blank space.... XD
Old 02-15-2008, 04:59 AM   #1360
b_fitzger
Genin

b_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been posting.
Had some mishaps with change of web address, i couldn't get to the new one. BUT NOW I CAN =D

@Topic: Suppose its about WindWaker.... -___-
Hehe, i'll join in though.
Personally I thought the actual gameplay was fairly good. I actually pretty much loved the game.....EXCEPT (yeah i'm gonna say it again) I deeply dislike the cartoonish style of the game. When i think of Zelda games, i see the genre as an adventure saving hyrule/world/island from darkness/evil and what not, but after playing OoT i like the version of adult link, having an older more stronger, cooler looking main character to fight evil. (If you see where i'm coming from) So basically i'm saying i prefer to play LOZ's as a hardcore adventure, not so it looks like link is really cute and ready to fall asleep on top of a flufffly lil sheep or something. At some points the style made it funny for that part, but i don't like WW style of graphics. :P
So that also means i dislike the style of PHG but again the gameplay is great, and i supose for ds its hard to have a good looking game, and there aren't many hardcore games for DS >_<

"WTF PWNED - CRIT AIMED SHOT FROM ACROSS THE ZONE"

--->FC's<---

Owner of: The SuperSmashBros FC
Co-owner of: The Uchiha Sasuke FC

Co-owner of: The Naruto Uzamaki FC

Proud Member of: The Legend Of Zelda FC
Proud Member of: The Avatar FC
b_fitzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #1361
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

Have any of you played Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and what did you think of it
Me I loved it the RPG style was great but it was hard took me 3 months to beat it and after all that I get the worst ending ever but the game play the magic the leveling up and all that was the best.
What do you think?

One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
Old 02-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #1362
tenkaichymaster

Zelda aniversary collection for GC ftw... >=)
no, seriously I liked how they got Most of the games....
Old 02-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #1363
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

SL: I'm listening to the song now, and it's awesome.

About WW: I liked meeting tingle again. I also enjoyed sailing, it was fun and entertaining to cross the whole ocean. I liked the Great Fairies best in this game, in all the other ones they look slutty >.>

I didn't like how you kind of didn't have a guide, except the King of Red Lions guy. >.>
I liked Midna wayy better. She actually acted like someone with feelings, unlike Navi.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:01 PM   #1364
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
Lol yea, i thought the same too...
remember the message when it said:

You got the new hero's clothes
wha? they're lighter now...

and all u saw was only a blank space.... XD
Yeah...that was pretty funny.
For a while, I thought he was barefoot, but then I noticed that wasn't shading on his feet, it was a pair of light, brown shoes.
My feet would ache in those. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_fitzger View Post
Hey guys, sorry i haven't been posting.
Had some mishaps with change of web address, i couldn't get to the new one. BUT NOW I CAN =D

@Topic: Suppose its about WindWaker.... -___-
Hehe, i'll join in though.
Personally I thought the actual gameplay was fairly good. I actually pretty much loved the game.....EXCEPT (yeah i'm gonna say it again) I deeply dislike the cartoonish style of the game. When i think of Zelda games, i see the genre as an adventure saving hyrule/world/island from darkness/evil and what not, but after playing OoT i like the version of adult link, having an older more stronger, cooler looking main character to fight evil. (If you see where i'm coming from) So basically i'm saying i prefer to play LOZ's as a hardcore adventure, not so it looks like link is really cute and ready to fall asleep on top of a flufffly lil sheep or something. At some points the style made it funny for that part, but i don't like WW style of graphics. :P
So that also means i dislike the style of PHG but again the gameplay is great, and i supose for ds its hard to have a good looking game, and there aren't many hardcore games for DS >_<
I see what you mean. All in all, I have to agree. There were some times in Ocarina of Time where I literally was hiding under the blankets and playing because I was afraid of what would pop out next. (That darned game was full of them surprises, 8D.) Wind Waker is 3D, but it had a two-D feel to it which made it a little more cartoonish, what with the 2D clouds and all. You're right about the humor in the style, though.

I have actually yet to play Twilight Princess. It's been almost a year since I've begged Dad for it for GCN. I guess I'll have to pitch in some cash...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
I didn't like how you kind of didn't have a guide, except the King of Red Lions guy. >.>
I liked Midna wayy better. She actually acted like someone with feelings, unlike Navi.
I was okay without having a guide, except in the dungeons sometimes. I was, like, "What the heck, this is freaking impossible!" in so many places, even the first dungeon. Oh, god, the Forsaken Fortress the first time was terrible. I got lost soooo many times, and I actually quit for a day. =O! Shocking. But yeah, a guide in some places would have been really, really nice.

Navi was annoying, that was all, for me. I hated in the end how she didn't offer any help to me against Ganondorf because "the darkness was too strong" for her, but luckily enough, Ganondorf is usually easy. He was only really hard in Wind Waker, when it was one-on-one against him. He was a freaking ninja or something, I swear. He could fly and do all that stuff.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #1365
tenkaichymaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Yeah...that was pretty funny.
For a while, I thought he was barefoot, but then I noticed that wasn't shading on his feet, it was a pair of light, brown shoes.
My feet would ache in those. xD

lol...
wha? I never actually wondered if he was barefoot... o.O
But i think i did saw those brown shoes... XD