The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 02-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #1366
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

My God, when the Red guy said that had to go back to Forsaken Fortress, screw that! Little did I know that it was much easier the second time.

@SL: Have you ever played TP?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #1367
b_fitzger
Genin

b_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the rough

Hah I'm amazed at how many weapons/items you have to choose from, and......
Well if any1 hasn't actually played TP i don't wanna spoil something
And the variety of combos you can have with the bow, eg hawkeye + bow = SNIPER BOW ZOMG =D - which proved helpful for a lot of things

SO thats pretty cool i reckon.

"WTF PWNED - CRIT AIMED SHOT FROM ACROSS THE ZONE"

--->FC's<---

Owner of: The SuperSmashBros FC
Co-owner of: The Uchiha Sasuke FC

Co-owner of: The Naruto Uzamaki FC

Proud Member of: The Legend Of Zelda FC
Proud Member of: The Avatar FC
b_fitzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #1368
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
lol...
wha? I never actually wondered if he was barefoot... o.O
But i think i did saw those brown shoes... XD
I always wondered how his feet didn't freeze when I was getting the Iron Boots in that Ice thing, xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
My God, when the Red guy said that had to go back to Forsaken Fortress, screw that! Little did I know that it was much easier the second time.

@SL: Have you ever played TP?
Yeah, the Forsaken Fortress was terrible at first. And then that darned Helmaroc King threw me to Windfall Island! I was very mad. The return to Forsaken Fortress contained the sweetest revenge I had ever gamed in any Zelda game.

I haven't every played TP. I want it for GCN so bad, though. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_fitzger View Post
Hah I'm amazed at how many weapons/items you have to choose from, and......
Well if any1 hasn't actually played TP i don't wanna spoil something
SO thats pretty cool i reckon.
Thanks for the spoiler tag. <3
I find weapons confusing. All that switching hither and thither... It kind of frustrated me for a while, then I got used to it. After I got used to it, I played Four Swords Adventure, where you can only have one item at a time. And then I got to Wind Waker the second time, and I had to accustom myself to that. Then I played Phantom Hourglass, and one thing I really hated was that it didn't let you pause for switching out items. That was kind of challenging, too.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #1369
b_fitzger
Genin

b_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Thanks for the spoiler tag. <3
I find weapons confusing. All that switching hither and thither... It kind of frustrated me for a while, then I got used to it. After I got used to it, I played Four Swords Adventure, where you can only have one item at a time. And then I got to Wind Waker the second time, and I had to accustom myself to that. Then I played Phantom Hourglass, and one thing I really hated was that it didn't let you pause for switching out items. That was kind of challenging, too.
Yeah, one bad thing, (i dunno how it is for GC version) but on thew wii, you have items set up on the d-pad and you can have 4 weapons/items out/accesible at one time, but for most weapons you had to physically swap from the d-pad to the b trigger.

--->FC's<---

Old 02-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #1370
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I always wondered how his feet didn't freeze when I was getting the Iron Boots in that Ice thing, xD.
lol or in the fire mountain... >.>

TP was awesome...
the only thing that counld be frustrating was using the bow....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:59 PM   #1371
b_fitzger
Genin

Quote:
TP was awesome...
the only thing that counld be frustrating was using the bow....
Yeah i found using bow/slingshot irritating so i switched it so aiming wasn't the pointer of the wii remote but the scrolling of the analogue stick. Which takes away the point of it being on Wii but it was still enjoyable.

--->FC's<---

Old 02-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #1372
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_fitzger View Post
Yeah i found using bow/slingshot irritating so i switched it so aiming wasn't the pointer of the wii remote but the scrolling of the analogue stick. Which takes away the point of it being on Wii but it was still enjoyable.
u could do that? o_O
Old 02-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #1373
b_fitzger
Genin

Quote:
u could do that? o_O
Yeah....but i only found out half way through the game, so i coulda saved milllions of missed arrows >_<

I had crooked aiming.

--->FC's<---

Old 02-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #1374
tenkaichymaster

yea, man having a prefect aim was impossible
but u could use the hawks eye to make it easier....
Old 02-16-2008, 07:16 PM   #1375
b_fitzger
Genin

Quote:
yea, man having a prefect aim was impossible
but u could use the hawks eye to make it easier....
Yeah but
SNIPER BOW
was even more deadly with analogue stick aiming :P

--->FC's<---

Old 02-16-2008, 07:21 PM   #1376
tenkaichymaster

True, but I used analog stick aiming with hawk's eye....
it was preytty useful also the

arrow bombs

were really useful
Old 02-16-2008, 07:24 PM   #1377
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

xD
Spoiler tag conversation.
How was gameplay for Wii? Like, if you decided to use the Wii-mote, did you actually have to move for Link to slash his sword?
Old 02-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #1378
tenkaichymaster

yea, let's see for a thrust u had to move it forward
for a normal vertical up and down and for a horizontal from side to side

also for a spin attack u had to make a circle with the nunchuck

LOL @ At the first img on ur sig...
Old 02-16-2008, 09:55 PM   #1379
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

You gotta play TP, SL. The temptation to click the spoiler tags is something awful.

Why don't you rent it or borrow it?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #1380
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
yea, let's see for a thrust u had to move it forward
for a normal vertical up and down and for a horizontal from side to side

also for a spin attack u had to make a circle with the nunchuck
I'd use the GCN controller, then.
But it sounds pretty okay.
I probably wouldn't want anyone near me, then. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster
LOL @ At the first img on ur sig...
If you think about it, he won't hurt himself when he falls. He'll land on the spoiler tag. If not, then there's a good reason why I put it at the top of my sig. xDDDDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
Why don't you rent it or borrow it?
Because there isn't anyone I know who has Twilight Princess for GCN. Also, every time I borrow a game, I end up holding it for an extra three months because I beat the game in the week-month I have it, but I like it so much that I keep playing. It's those darned addicting sidequests. xD

I never rent games. *.*

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 02-17-2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Fixing quote error. xDDDDD