The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #1411
b_fitzger
Genin

b_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Best GBA/GB Emulator = Visual Boy Advance.

Project 64 is a N64 Emulator, i've got that and i use to to test Gameshark codes for OoT
Some of you may have seen my Gameshark videos on Youtube =D

"WTF PWNED - CRIT AIMED SHOT FROM ACROSS THE ZONE"

--->FC's<---

Owner of: The SuperSmashBros FC
Co-owner of: The Uchiha Sasuke FC

Co-owner of: The Naruto Uzamaki FC

Proud Member of: The Legend Of Zelda FC
Proud Member of: The Avatar FC
b_fitzger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 12:16 AM   #1412
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Yea VBA is pretty good...
but NO$GBA lets u play DS games....

I played diamon and pearl there...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #1413
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Ahhh, emulators...
I had one for a while.
Then I never used it.
I remember NF had it and always played it.
And so, I was, like, "I don't want to end up like that! >.>"
Thus, I didn't get one.
And the constant need of saving files kind of seemed annoying to me.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:07 PM   #1414
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

Zelda II topic: I played a little bit of it, but I didn't get anywhere in it. I got far enough to see the "I am error" man in the house... and that's all I can take from this nightmarish game.

b_fitzger:
Quote:
ol, i've got most Wii games down to minimal movement, i play TP wiht little lficks of the wrist, it's only when i start fishing at the fishing hole i start getting crazy :P
I feel like a real dope... I didn't even realize that there was a fishing hole the whole time I played TP because I never walked through that door on the side wall. It wasn't until I replayed TP from the start that I "discovered" it. I did go a little crazy at the fishing hole too... my arm was gonna snap off

welcome to the fc Jimmer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer45khb View Post
Ok new topic How many Zelda games have you played
I played ever game except oracle of ages and four swords adventure. yuup. But that doesn't mean I beat all of the ones I played <_< *regret*

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Last edited by Rath; 02-21-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #1415
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of

I am thinking of starting Master Quest last time I got stuck on the water temple and never finished it

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #1416
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I've played TP, WW, OoT. And I'm waiting for MM to come out on the Wii Shop Channel.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:21 PM   #1417
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

i thought that game already came out. i want to buy the original cartrige version of majora's mask. i have a n64 and i don't want it to go to waste. i would also like to get my hands on oracle of seasons and age. i hear its a pretty cool game and its the first time Vaati (however you spell his name) is introduced in the zelda world.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:15 AM   #1418
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

can I join... love zelda ... one of the first games I ever played

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #1419
emerald69
War, war never changes...

emerald69 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know it's a bit late but can i join?
i love Twilight Princess.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
http://forums.narutocentral.com/group.php?groupid=84
emerald69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #1420
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
i thought that game already came out. i want to buy the original cartrige version of majora's mask. i have a n64 and i don't want it to go to waste. i would also like to get my hands on oracle of seasons and age. i hear its a pretty cool game and its the first time Vaati (however you spell his name) is introduced in the zelda world.
Majora's Mask is out, but Sevi noted he wanted to get it on the Wii Shop Channel, whatever that is. I got Majora's Mask through eBay for a pretty cheap price, and it was good condition, too, soooo, might consider checking there. ;D

I was messing around on Oracle of Ages again, and it's better than I thought it was the last time I played it. Only, the villain in Ages is a chick named Veran. Not sure if that's the same as Vaati; I don't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrada View Post
can I join... love zelda ... one of the first games I ever played
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald69 View Post
i know it's a bit late but can i join?
i love Twilight Princess.
It's never too late to join - welcome to the FC, you two! Grab a banner and you're pretty much set to go! You're not totally official until Rath comes along and confirms you, and feel free to jump in the discussion anytime.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #1421
b_fitzger
Genin

b_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the rough

According to SSBB website (yeah may sound like i'm talking about SmashBros, but it is about LoZ)
You can unlock some of the previous Nintendo games, and what i saw the other day showed you can unlock LoZ:OoT

And i'm sure Majora's Mask would be put up for download on the Wii shop which will be cool.
But don't think i'd purchase it on the Wii seeing as i can just unpack the N64 and play it for free.

"WTF PWNED - CRIT AIMED SHOT FROM ACROSS THE ZONE"

--->FC's<---

Owner of: The SuperSmashBros FC
Co-owner of: The Uchiha Sasuke FC

Co-owner of: The Naruto Uzamaki FC

Proud Member of: The Legend Of Zelda FC
Proud Member of: The Avatar FC
b_fitzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #1422
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

yeah except in brawl you can only play classic games for a minute until it automatically returns to the menu screen.... the games in Brawl are just there to get a taste of what they were like... like samples, most of them don't last more than a few minutes... if you manage to get far in those few minutes.... kudos.

Harrada and emerald... welcome to the fc

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Last edited by Rath; 03-18-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:53 AM   #1423
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Ok so who played the Zelda Aniversary collection for the GC???

and most annoying Boss on the Zelda series?
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:14 AM   #1424
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of

I own the collectors edition for GC

The most annoying Boss for me was the last boss on Zelda II

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:56 PM   #1425
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

The most annoying boss...was the last mini-boss in Oracle of Ages.

A teensy bit of news for anyone who cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSCUBED
So, about two posts down from here, I mentioned that Reggie Fils-Aime hinted at announcements for the coming E3 that will take advantage of all of Nintendo's major franchises.

Naturally, this makes people want to start speculating. And who can blame them? In my opinion, speculation is one of the most fun parts of gaming.

So, the folks over at GameDaily ran a little poll to see what people thought the announcement would be.

We heard your opinions in the comments two posts ago and I think it was a pretty good discussion. Now, let's see what others think:

At the time that I am posting this, this is the breakdown:

40% - New Zelda Game
10% - New Mario Game
38% - New Pikmin Game
13% - New Powerglove

I think it is interesting how well the idea of a new Pikmin is.

Anyway, here is the poll.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 03-25-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Fixed a coupla links. ;D